KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » The Official Signature Request Thread

The Official Signature Request Thread
Started by: Godshinto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (905): « First ... « 902 903 [904] 905 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lori7arson
Restricted

Account Restricted

And courtesy of Barker, we have the lovely little tutorial on how to request a signature....and what not to do.(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Lori7arson on Mar 21st, 2013 at 02:07 AM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2013 02:01 AM
Lori7arson is currently offline Click here to Send Lori7arson a Private Message Find more posts by Lori7arson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Old Post May 25th, 2013 06:05 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Block

Can anyone make me a Shazam (Billy)/Thor Sig?

Old Post May 25th, 2013 11:33 PM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Block

Thor

Attachment: thor13rebirth.jpg
This has been downloaded 97 time(s).

Old Post May 29th, 2013 05:45 PM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Block

Shazam

Attachment: shazam_-_new_52.jpg
This has been downloaded 95 time(s).

Old Post May 29th, 2013 05:46 PM
TheOneFirestorm

I'm requesting this picture Ghost Rider for a signature.

Here is the link to the picture.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/c4c76517...u856io1_500.jpg

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 10:08 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Hallo, would someone be so kind and create an "Space above and beyond" logo for me. It's an old TV Series and you can choose the picture freely^^, I would like to have T.C. McQueen in it big grin.

(please log in to view the image)

Thank you very much ^^.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Sep 10th, 2013 06:26 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jitay
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hi Jitay here and I've recently found that I love making my own Amalgamated Heroes for the CB Versus forum

Now there are 5 that I've made that I would like to go into a sig but I don't know whether they'd be possible to make

If you can then thanks and I will owe you for life
And if you can't ah well cest la vie

The five are

Brimstone: a Rulk/Nightcrawler amalgam I was thinking maybe Rulks bulk with Kurts blue skin and tailand the same yellow eyes they both have

Aces: a Crusher Creel/Gambit amalgam I want to see if you can give Remy a sort off metallic hue but keep everything else the same

Cythor: Cyborg/Thor. Think Thor cosplaying as Hank Henshaw

Oblique: not sure how this one is gonna work cos it's Martian Manhunter/Hazmat and Hazmat's powers aren't really visible it's only that she wears a Hazmat suit.if there's one that I won't mind you dropping it'll be this one

Kaos: Blue Marvel/Havok maybe keep the artistic styling off havok's suit over BM's body

If you can do this then I will be forever grateful but if you can't I understand thanks

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2013 07:29 AM
jitay is currently offline Click here to Send jitay a Private Message Find more posts by jitay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

This isn't much of a signature request, but I put it here because this is the forum that's pretty much guaranteed to have wide access to photoshop type programs.

I have a very blurry photo that I'd like to have cleared up or at least improved however possible for a funeral on monday, so it'd be helpful to have it done by sunday. If anyone's willing to try, just pm me ASAP, please. Thank you.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2014 02:36 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

I would appreciate it if some could take this gif...

(please log in to view the image)

and turn it into a gif/sig with the words "FIGHT THE SYSTEM" on it.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2014 11:39 PM
COG Veteran is currently offline Click here to Send COG Veteran a Private Message Find more posts by COG Veteran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Could someone make me a Saint Seiya sig? I would really appreciate it.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 08:23 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

I'm not sure if the sig-making community is still active on KMC, or if I should just learn to make my own, but I would really appreciate a sig featuring the scout from tf2. I don't know what pictures would look nice, or if there are any ideas about sig composition that I should know about before choosing what image should go into the sig. If anyone is interested in helping me, please don't hesitate to send me a pm. Thanks. -EDIT- I just read that I should post images I'm interested in incorporating into the sig. I'm definitely willing to compromise on these though if anyone has a better image for a more aesthetically pleasing sig. http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2...per-d5aaeze.jpg, http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2...per-d5ddtt6.jpg Thanks again.

I got everything!

Last edited by Grate the Vraya on Jun 25th, 2014 at 05:24 PM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2014 05:13 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
appletonia
major studmuffin

Anybody taking requests?

27/01/16 - DarthAnt66 - 91 days

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 01:09 PM
appletonia is currently offline Click here to Send appletonia a Private Message Find more posts by appletonia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
QE™

Could someone make me a darker supper trooper theme Star Wars signature.

Thank you for your consideration.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 06:27 AM
QE™ is currently offline Click here to Send QE™ a Private Message Find more posts by QE™ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

anyone taking requests?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 1st, 2015 10:41 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

I am, feel free to PM me with any details. I can work with whatever style you prefer.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 01:29 AM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StanTheMan
_________

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scribble
I am, feel free to PM me with any details. I can work with whatever style you prefer.

I'm looking for a surprise sig with a sophisticated style

Old Post Feb 11th, 2016 10:51 PM
StanTheMan is currently offline Click here to Send StanTheMan a Private Message Find more posts by StanTheMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I would like to know if anybody can make me a sig? It will have some animation, basically 2 shots back and forth. I have a template of what I'd like. PM me if you're able to help. Thank you.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 1st, 2016 03:28 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam-David

Originally posted by Badabing
I would like to know if anybody can make me a sig? It will have some animation, basically 2 shots back and forth. I have a template of what I'd like. PM me if you're able to help. Thank you.

Hey, I'm up for making a sig request smile can't {M you though as I can't view anyone's profiles, darn toot'n thing is playing up

Old Post Mar 20th, 2016 06:34 PM
Adam-David is currently offline Click here to Send Adam-David a Private Message Find more posts by Adam-David Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam-David

Originally posted by StanTheMan
I'm looking for a surprise sig with a sophisticated style

you still looking for a sig?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2016 06:34 PM
Adam-David is currently offline Click here to Send Adam-David a Private Message Find more posts by Adam-David Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote