KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Tom Cruise

Tom Cruise
Started by: Punker69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kes
Philie

I think he sucks. Plus he's really short and the rest must be proportional lol
Who the hell leaves Kidman for Cruz???! And he says he will always love Kidman roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 12:32 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

Oh now you`ve crossed the line!*jumps on KES*

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 09:51 PM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 10:03 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I'm quite the Tom Cruise fan..............I love all of his movies (well....except his first few, Losing It isn't exactly a masterpiece)........

Born on the Fourth of July <-------- my favorite
Top Gun
Days of Thunder
Mission Impossible (and 2)
Interview with the Vampire
Risky Business
Rain Man
Vanilla Sky
Minority Report
Jerry Maguire

He has only made 2 movies that I don't like........Eyes Wide Shut and Legend........other than that, all golden. The man has some acting chops.

And yes......he is tiny. Isn't he like 5'8" or something..........

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 10:51 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I thought losin it was a cool movie.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 10:52 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I like it.........but c'mon......not even in the same league as Rain Man, Top Gun, Days of Thunder, Born of the Fourth of July, Interview with the Vampire, etc............it's a good 80s movie to watch every now and then but I wouldn't recommend it to somebody as a film that showcases his acting abilities.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 10:54 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

cool

Attachment: 1.jpg
This has been downloaded 65 time(s).

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 06:15 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I think he's very attractive, and I loved The Last Samurai happy

Attachment: 1.jpg
This has been downloaded 69 time(s).

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 06:16 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aye-Chico

I can understand ppl think he is attractive, I'm not a huge fan or something I just think he is ok. And I do like a lot of his movies, like Minority Report, MI and Last Samurai.
But he can't win it from Johnny Depp lol

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 10:55 AM
Aye-Chico is currently offline Click here to Send Aye-Chico a Private Message Find more posts by Aye-Chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pamela

he's alright! i think hes a good actor and he looks good hehee

*x* Bring it on, Oct 31st *x*

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 11:03 AM
Pamela is currently offline Click here to Send Pamela a Private Message Find more posts by Pamela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpiderGurl

For those of you who don't think Tom Cruise is a good actor, I urge you all to watch Collateral. His portrayal of a contract killer just blew me away; I totally forgot it was Tom Cruise behind his character "Vincent." The movie is really good, btw, and is getting great reviews from rottentomatoes. I think Cruise looks his best in this movie, too, even with the grey hair!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 02:22 AM
SpiderGurl is currently offline Click here to Send SpiderGurl a Private Message Find more posts by SpiderGurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

i liked vanilla sky dont kno why....and hes attractive eek!

bitches bow down

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 03:02 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
charmedFairy
docanddimples junkie

His new movie looks really good, the war of the worlds.

(please log in to view the image)

I cant wait to see it.smile

no other words would do

Old Post May 30th, 2005 02:55 AM
charmedFairy is currently offline Click here to Send charmedFairy a Private Message Find more posts by charmedFairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

uh huh..

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post May 30th, 2005 02:57 AM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

that dakota fanning is in so many movies anymore... i hope she grows up properly and not some drug junkie... erm

Old Post May 31st, 2005 03:34 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

TOM CRUISE OWNS BOGUS JOURNALIST ! laughing out loud

While attending the London Premier for War Of The Worlds, Cruise was being interviewed by journalists, and among them was a 'jerk' who sprayed water in Cruise's face out of a fake microphone.

But that was not funny. The funny part was the face of the phony reporter when TC asked him "Come Here ; Why would you do that ? Why would you do that ? "

As the fake journalist tried to scurry away from the scene, Cruise called him "Where are you going ; dont try and run away ; Come here and talk to me ! "

The jerk, as Cruise called him, sported an embarrasing face and was left dumbfounded by Cruise's coolness.

Cruise Said " I am here answering your questions, and you do this ?? You are a Jerk ! "

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Last edited by GCG on Jun 20th, 2005 at 11:26 PM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 11:24 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

laughing out loud..i saw a clip of that on the news and the guy looked like he wanted to cry..

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 12:03 AM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

For those of you who havent seen it Click here

Btw. I dare that Channel 4 crew to do that to Russel Crowe laughing

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Last edited by GCG on Jun 21st, 2005 at 12:19 AM

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 12:15 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I dont care what people say, I'd still so do him happy
And WOTW was an awesome movie thumb up

Attachment: normal_cannessw26.jpg
This has been downloaded 29 time(s).

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 06:30 AM
silver_tears

still so do him yes

Attachment: normal_cannessw26.jpg
This has been downloaded 28 time(s).

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 06:32 AM