KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Tom Cruise

Tom Cruise
Started by: Punker69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SkinWalker

This Should Be Brought Up Here

Search Function-Its Like Magic

I hate tom cruise and his movies(and war of the worlds,dakota fanning is a dememnted little girl*hides*)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f64/t19089.html

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 11:35 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by silver_tears
He may be a nutcase but that should have no influence on his films. I think it's horrible that they dropped him like that.
His acting has nothing to do with his personal life, you just know Paramount's gonna get sued erm

Actaually, Tom's antics were losing them money.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 01:44 AM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Understandable that Paramount have dumped him... who'd want to be affiliated with that arse?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 01:56 AM
DeVi| D0do is currently offline Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

*shrugs* religious nutcases are not that bad... especially tom...

read it yesterday yahoo news...

go Tom go!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:26 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by silver_tears
He may be a nutcase but that should have no influence on his films. I think it's horrible that they dropped him like that.
His acting has nothing to do with his personal life, you just know Paramount's gonna get sued erm

agreed ^

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:40 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't really see what the problem is.

Is it that a lot of people don't agree with his religion or what.

I'm sure if he was out there promoting Christianity (which is my religion by the way) he wouldn't have been dropped or got so much negative criticism.

Yeah he could have held back a bit more but I don't see what the big deal is. He did nothing wrong. His opinions and beliefs are his and if he wants to share them so be it. But don't punish him for being so open about his beliefs.

That's all I can think of as to why he's getting such negative criticism. Really what has he done?

Yeah he went on news and was saying how bad medicine was. Yes he jumped on Oprah's couch. Yes he professed his love for Katie Holmes countless times.

The fact that he doesn't like medicine has nothing to do with anything else but that.
Oprah didn't seem to have a problem with him jumping on her couch. It wasn't anybody else's couch. What's the problem.
Katie Holmes seems to like the fact that Tom Loves her so much and professes as she does the same thing. So no problem there.

The World needs to take a step back and Watch a Tom Cruise movie and learn to differentiate from real life and what's put on screen and learn to accept or reject other people's thoughts without taking it so personal.

Is It Comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 04:57 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
I Married a Witch (2007) (pre-production) (attached)

That's pretty cool that's he's willing to do a biographical movie.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 04:25 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I could care less about how Tom Cruise acts in real life... it doesn't and shouldn't affect me in any way. With that being said, I must say, I do like a lot of his movies. I like the way he acts/the characters he plays. I think Risky Business is my favorite Tom Cruise film.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 07:00 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

It's this Vampire's 159th birthday today!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 4th, 2021 01:17 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Jul 4th, 2021 01:18 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Jul 4th, 2021 01:19 AM
riv6672

Re: Tom Cruise

Originally posted by Punker69
This guys awesome from Ethan Hunt in the Mission Impossible series to his upcoming film The Last Samuri it looks like its gonna be good.

Post your thoughts on this actor and some of you favorite Cruise Movies.

The Last Samurai. Holy crap that brings back memories! laughing

Old Post Jul 5th, 2021 08:45 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Now I wanna watch it.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2021 08:46 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I have the movie…on DVD?!?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2021 08:48 AM
riv6672

Not sure if I remember how to work a DVD.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2021 08:49 AM
riv6672

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2021 08:49 AM