KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Matrix Revolutions: Explained

The Matrix Revolutions: Explained
Started by: Mistique

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Godfather> ditto to what she said...blink What the f**k?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 02:52 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Omega, he meant if the Matrix was returned to exactly as it was before Smith began infecting people, or if the Matrix was dramatically altered.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 02:54 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Unknown> Okay lemme see: Is he asking if the Matrix was NOT Reloaded but returned to the "date" before Smith infected everyone?
No. It looked only as if the damage of the superbrawl was repaired. Sati lay were the Sati-Smith fell, so did the Oracle. So no resetting.
Just repairs as far as I can tell.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 02:57 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godfather
Godfather

Yer that’s what I meant, I was trying to be too precise and made it sound even more complicated, got to read through what I type and make sure it makes sense before I click that submit button. :-)

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 02:59 AM
godfather is currently offline Click here to Send godfather a Private Message Find more posts by godfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

yes

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 03:03 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Agreed...i was understanding, but i'm really, REALLY tired, because i had to stay up all night last night making a website for English, so words begin to jumble together after awhile...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 03:09 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

Question further proof?

when neo met the architect, he sated that the function of the one is to return to the source allowing a temporary dissemination of the code he carries... after which he must select 23 individuals from the matrix to rebuild zion...

this is just a theory...

if the matrix was indeed reloaded neo would have to return to the source but he didn't as established in the previous pages... although he was "jacked" in by the Deus ex Machina, he was inserted into the matrix and not returned to the source... he was merely used as bridge to close the gap between the machine main frame and smith... after the ultimate battle between smith and neo concluded, the code he carries was still intact within neo's digital self (mind)... i think that the machine was taking him away for safekeeping of the code he carries... he was used as disk... the repaired matrix now, doesn't have the programming of the anomaly... and as was stated before, neo could see things in the real world even though he was blinded because they were (1) connected to the machine main frame and (2) they had a purpose... i believe that neo was glowing because of the same reasons... his pupose..? to be reinserted (the code/ program) into the matrix when the need arises....which makes me believe that the peace would end and war would again ensue...

furthermore, like the architect stated... he would have to choose 23 individuals from the matrix, which he didn't... before this could happen, Deus ex Machina would have to break his promise of peace, return neo to the source after the defeat of smith, kill everyone in zion, and reload the matrix thus allowing the loop to continue...

just theories... comments are most welcome... but please, be gentle bunny ...

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 08:06 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
colvin

This is my first post. So please be gentle.
I am interested to know if anyone has postulated a theory of all the worlds we have been presented with are virtualised and there is more to be exposed in future movies?
Having both The Matrix and The AI/Zion worlds as virtualised running on the same system would explain a number of things.
i.e. HostSystem[[TheMatrixVirtualWorld]and[AIMAchine/Zion Virtual World]and[other yet to be presented worlds]]

When Neo asked how he could have stopped the 4 sentinels and The Oracle said he was closer to the source. I thought she meant that the source was the parent system to the virtualised worlds of The Matrix and The AI/Machine world.

This would make it easier to explain the Train being able to transfer entities between the two worlds and how Agent Smith managed to transfer himself to a human in the Zion/AI world.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 03:06 AM
colvin is currently offline Click here to Send colvin a Private Message Find more posts by colvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThomasHaine

"Know Thyself"

Artificial Intelligence is defined as the capability of a machine to imitate intelligent behavior; suitably programmed computing machinery is capable of duplicating human cognitive mental states - matrix.wikia.com

Denial is the most predictable of all human responses - the Architect

Oh, no, no, no. It's not fair! - Smith

The machines have learned from Neo and perhaps the previous Ones. They are now able to duplicate more complex human cognitive mental states. Like love, trust, faith.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 09:25 AM
ThomasHaine is currently offline Click here to Send ThomasHaine a Private Message Find more posts by ThomasHaine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote