KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Hottest Actors & Actresses

Hottest Actors & Actresses
Started by: clispin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (147): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by bigbadbike2
Easy Ladies. We don't want any fights. laughing out loud

Nobody trashes my man!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 06:49 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smllfry247
Queen of the Universe!

Ohhh what about shane!?

Frodo: I cant do this, Sam.
Sam: I know. Its all wrong. By rights we shouldnt be here...but we are. Its like in the great srories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of Darkness andanger, they were, and sometimes you didnt want to know the end because how could the end be happy. How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad happened... but in the end its only a passing thing. The Shadow even darkness will pass. A new day WILL come. And when the sun shines it will shine out clearer. Those are the stories that stay with you and meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But, I think, Mr. Frodo, i do understand... iknow now. Folk in those stories have a lot of chances to turn back, but they didnt. They kept going because they were holding on to something!
FRODO: What are we holding onto, Sam?
Sam: That theres some good in this world, Mr Frodo and its worth fighting for.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 06:55 PM
Smllfry247 is currently offline Click here to Send Smllfry247 a Private Message Find more posts by Smllfry247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asami
Vicious and Malicious

He's the hottest!!!
Ooooooh Orlando!!! love

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 07:13 PM
Asami is currently offline Click here to Send Asami a Private Message Find more posts by Asami Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

Ya orli is ok but i prefer JOHNNY DEPP love omg he's amazingly hot and talented i love him soooo much and ya u guys shouldn't diss eachother or their Hollywood crushes

Attachment: jdawg6.jpg
This has been downloaded 309 time(s).

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 10:52 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
clispin> Is that about my Duchovny?mad
It's an old pic. The best ones I have of him are in mags so I'd have to surf a bit to get an older, cool looking pic. But I don't feel like it!

clispi i wouldnt argue with kes ull only get killed

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 12:56 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

c if u were abusing keanu again ill hunt u down n kick ur ass!!!

kiss this clispin!!(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 12:58 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
holdenhsvgtsr
Restricted

Account Restricted

u know this isnt too good for us guys wheres the chicks

spookey my one true love
LegolasIsMyManaquabarbie girl

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 01:27 PM
holdenhsvgtsr is currently offline Click here to Send holdenhsvgtsr a Private Message Find more posts by holdenhsvgtsr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clispin

um andrew if you look at the title it says hottest GUYS....
no girls. duh. ok ok I wont abuse keanu if louise doesnt abuse MY men. big grin

By the time they had diminished from 50 to eight, the other dwarves began to suspect "Hungry".

Elvis is dead, Mozart is dead, Einstein is dead, and I'm not feeling so great myself. wink
DANCE!! DANCE YOU FOOLS!!!!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 07:52 PM
clispin is currently offline Click here to Send clispin a Private Message Find more posts by clispin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clispin

oh and louise.

GET IT UP YE!!!!!

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

sorry couldnae resist, i apologise.

By the time they had diminished from 50 to eight, the other dwarves began to suspect "Hungry".

Elvis is dead, Mozart is dead, Einstein is dead, and I'm not feeling so great myself. wink
DANCE!! DANCE YOU FOOLS!!!!

Last edited by clispin on Jul 25th, 2003 at 08:01 PM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 07:56 PM
clispin is currently offline Click here to Send clispin a Private Message Find more posts by clispin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Off topic!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 08:19 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JackSparrowLuvr
Kaylu

WOW
all i can say is Johnny Depp(please log in to view the image)

Mysterious M you
I can recite the whole POTC movie I am so proud of myself!

Last edited by JackSparrowLuvr on Jul 25th, 2003 at 08:33 PM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 08:31 PM
JackSparrowLuvr is currently offline Click here to Send JackSparrowLuvr a Private Message Find more posts by JackSparrowLuvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smllfry247
Queen of the Universe!

shane west! shane west!

Attachment: shanewest_71003.jpg
This has been downloaded 283 time(s).

Sam: I know. Its all wrong. By rights we shouldnt be here...but we are. Its like in the great srories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of Darkness andanger, they were, and sometimes you didnt want to know the end because how could the end be happy. How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad happened... but in the end its only a passing thing. The Shadow even darkness will pass. A new day WILL come. And when the sun shines it will shine out clearer. Those are the stories that stay with you and meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But, I think, Mr. Frodo, i do understand... iknow now. Folk in those stories have a lot of chances to turn back, but they didnt. They kept going because they were holding on to something!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 10:25 PM
Smllfry247 is currently offline Click here to Send Smllfry247 a Private Message Find more posts by Smllfry247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smllfry247
Queen of the Universe!

oh nobody take that avater! It is too sexy 4 you!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 10:26 PM
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

Collin Farrell in Tigerland

man he was rippedwink

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 10:32 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by clispin
ok ok I wont abuse keanu if louise doesnt abuse MY men. big grin

deal...but i wouldnt really call them men fozzie..there just wee boys

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 01:40 PM
le_sainte
MILANISTA

johnny depp love

Now ... Bring me that horizon. Na-na-na-ne-ne-na-da-da-de-da ... And really bad eggs, drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.

That's what a ship really is, you know - not a keel and a hold and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs - but what a ship is, what the Black Pearl really is, is freedom.
Ragetti: Bootstraps’
bootstraps.

CJS - Human hair ... From me back!
And then they made me thier chief ...
Ragetti: This is just like what the Greeks done at Troy. 'Cept they was in a horse instead 'o dresses. Wooden 'orse ... You look pretty

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 02:09 PM
le_sainte is currently offline Click here to Send le_sainte a Private Message Find more posts by le_sainte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

:s

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 05:06 PM
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

Oh No, there are too many to choose from!!!

Love ALL the guys mention here, especially Sean Biggerstaff, Orlando, and Johnny.

one of my favs is James McAvoy, from Glasgow , Scotland just like Sean. He was in the Children of Dune miniseries on the ScFi Channel and several smaller UK films. Great voice!

I am a complete sucker for good accents... love

Attachment: deacon3.jpg
This has been downloaded 242 time(s).

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 09:23 PM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

jack ryder is being considered to play cedric diggory in next harry potter movie. ain't he hot?! *sigh*

josh hartnett (do i need to explain? *sigh*)

jonathan jackson (was in Disney's Tuck Everlasting)

aaron stanford (is pyro in X2)

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 04:28 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

sad

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 09:28 AM