KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Final Fantasy X-2 [Merged]

which game do you like the best?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
kingdom hearts 4 33.33%
final fantasy 10 5 41.67%
final fantasy 10-2 3 25.00%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Final Fantasy X-2 [Merged]
Started by: el_barto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smiling_Sadly
Dueche Bag!

hey thanx, well ill try and start over it will be hard for me cuz ive gotten so far but wut ever i have to do to get a good ending!lol well thanx again!

RJ~ROB~Solo~Lianslo~Sesy~ Chelsea17~Raven the only~ Raven_gardia~Jkozzy~Backfire~ SeptemberRain~§words point~mr parker~shadow fox

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 05:22 AM
Smiling_Sadly is currently offline Click here to Send Smiling_Sadly a Private Message Find more posts by Smiling_Sadly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smiling_Sadly
Dueche Bag!

yea i bought the game too! its pretty fun, but i cant get past this fiend in the thunder plains, he is the last one and if i beat him i guess the thunder goes away????? not sure but who has gotten past the game enough to no how to get past him!?!?

RJ~ROB~Solo~Lianslo~Sesy~ Chelsea17~Raven the only~ Raven_gardia~Jkozzy~Backfire~ SeptemberRain~§words point~mr parker~shadow fox

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 10:23 AM
Smiling_Sadly is currently offline Click here to Send Smiling_Sadly a Private Message Find more posts by Smiling_Sadly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Im_Fuzzy
AKA: Tim_Fuzzy

wow.... my brother opened this a long time ago...... why did you resurect it? confused

"NOW YOU'LL SEE HOW REAL VAMPIRES DO BATTLE!" Alucard from Hellsing

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 11:25 PM
Im_Fuzzy is currently offline Click here to Send Im_Fuzzy a Private Message Find more posts by Im_Fuzzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smiling_Sadly
Dueche Bag!

cuz i need to no and there isnt any other thread that has this and i didnt feel like doin my own! i just put mine down cuz ineeded to no and the guy above me put his on here recently so ya no y not!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 11:50 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

yes When in doubt, just bump the old one, don't make a new one wink

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 12:08 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Question FFX-2 Question.

Who else thinks Paine is a poor replacment of Lulu?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 10:40 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

Yeah i would agree with that! but i've only just started the game, so i'll see how it goes before i pass judgment on her!!!! It's taking me a while to get used to the new battle system tho, it's kinda like FF8 but it's been ages since i played that!! i mean, hell i'm stuck already! on that bloosy machina feind, in kilika village! doin my head in!! oh well, i'll get used to it. I did prefer the turn based tho, u had more time to think, and i liked the way u cud upgrade ur characters using the sphere grid, FFX-2 is kinda like a new and improoved FF8!! but i love it all the same!!!! big grin

"I know that your hiding things, Using gentle words to shelter me, Your words were like a dream, But dreams could never fool me. Not that easily"

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 02:42 PM
IBTonks is currently offline Click here to Send IBTonks a Private Message Find more posts by IBTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lionheart
Ex-solider

Na if anything they are trying out a new kinda of hero like a mix between Squall and Tidus

To be reborn does not mean to also be revived..........

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 04:08 PM
Lionheart is currently offline Click here to Send Lionheart a Private Message Find more posts by Lionheart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smiling_Sadly
Dueche Bag!

yea but i like it, i do think pian is a replacment for lulu, but i also like her!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 07:30 PM
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

i liked kingdom hearts out of all of them (didnt realy like the charactors in 10 and 10-2)

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 01:58 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smiling_Sadly
Dueche Bag!

i havent played 10 or any of the below! but i thot 10-2 was really good, man i need to catch up on all these games, i guess i should rent some wich ones are the best that i can still rent?? does anybody no?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 03:49 AM
kyra1

Ffx-2

I just got to chapter 2 of FFX-2 and already Brother is freaking me out. Anyone else think he is scary? Also all those side missions are almost impossible without a faq

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 04:38 AM
kyra1 is currently offline Click here to Send kyra1 a Private Message Find more posts by kyra1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Shouldn't this be in the Video games forum?

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 09:15 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Too true. I'm on Chapter 5 and theres no way I would of got all the side missions so far without a guide. And yes brother is somehow frightining but trust me he only gets worse.

Old Post May 4th, 2004 09:55 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

LOL
right now im aiming for the perfect ending
so hard to get there

Old Post May 4th, 2004 10:37 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lionheart
Ex-solider

i finnaly got it about a week ago and i thought teh ending was worth it...

Old Post May 4th, 2004 02:44 PM
Lionheart is currently offline Click here to Send Lionheart a Private Message Find more posts by Lionheart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave
Jace ofthe vermillion sun

Paine sucks, Lulu was way better
I got stuck in the thunder plains too
It sucks because, like someone said, you won't get all those side missions without using a guide book
I got screwed man

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post May 7th, 2004 01:43 PM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lionheart
Ex-solider

opening the cave has nothing to do with it you have to make peace between wakka and the youth league general to get some percentage

Old Post May 18th, 2004 05:46 PM
animeelf
weeeeeee

i made a wallpaper for ffx2 a few months ago!!

w00t w00t

Attachment: ffx-2.jpg
This has been downloaded 22 time(s).

Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 08:12 PM
animeelf is currently offline Click here to Send animeelf a Private Message Find more posts by animeelf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yassin
Finite

Good GOD...there are people who like X-2,for the love of GOD NOOOOOOOOOO......

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 08:50 PM
Yassin is currently offline Click here to Send Yassin a Private Message Find more posts by Yassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote