KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Real Life Mutants: Role Play

Real Life Mutants: Role Play
Started by: The Force

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (222): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Real Life Mutants: Role Play

John yawned, then looked at the time. He was in his car, traveling the streets in the middle of the night. He didn't know what he was looking for, but he knew that he wanted freedom, from the mutant hunt. He kept driving.

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 12:10 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Bianca sat atop a Denny's, smoking a cigarette and watching cars below. The night air was cool and moist upon her skin. She glanced down at her watch, took one last drag and went inside, flicking her cigarette away. She worked as a cook for the restaurant, not a good paying job or an enjoyable one, but it was a job. Jobs were hard to come by for her. People didn't want to employ a mutant.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 12:27 AM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Jezebel was in a room where the temperature was regulated. The people who captured her had inserted eyedrops to make sure her eyes couldn't shoot rays and they gave her an injection counter acting the ability she had to disapear.
It was like a mutant Holocaust. They cloathed the mutants at this camp in dark grey cloth pants and a button down cloth shirt.
She heard the gaurd pass outside, and once he was out of sight she removed the dresser away from the area she had dug a hole to escape. She crawled underneath and into the darkness of the night. She ran for the fences that were covered with barbed wire on top. She climbed the firt one when the sirens went off and the spot light came on. Her hands and arms were ripped up and bleeding, but she had two more fences to go. She hit the ground and heard the dogs behind her. She climbed the second one, but her shirt got caught on the barbed wire. She panicked and tugged. Suddenly a shot went off and clipped her arm. She fell to the ground screaming in pain. She picked herself up off of the ground and a man grabbed her.
"Let me go!" She screamed. "Let me go!"
"This is the fourth time this month Jezebel. When will you learn?" The man said and then backhanded her against the face. She fell against the last fence that seperated her from her freedom. He removed his belt and snapped it. "Looks like I'm going to have to teach you a lesson."
Her eyes narrowed on the belt. She shook with fear, her chest heaving from being out of breath. She had seen that belt too many times. "No!" She screamed over the siren that was still blarring. She swiped his feet out from under him and he fell. She climbed up the last fence, pulling herself up, feeling like her muscles were about to rip. She landed on the other side and ran into the woods.

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 12:30 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Bianca was just getting ready to leave when she heard a man out by the cashier ask "Does a Bianca Jacove work here?"
Quickly zipping up her jacket she left through the back door. As she walked to her apartment it began to rain. She ducked under a near-by tree.
'Damn! Thats the third job this month. And I haven't gotten my check.' she thought to herself, hunching under the tree. She sat down and leaned against the trunk of the tree, closing her eyes. They seemed more determined now. The hunters. She had heard of their camps. It wasn't something she wanted to experiance. Not now, not ever.
The rain let up and she slowly continued on her way.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 12:42 AM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Ayumi was walking on the streets , ignoring the glances from the people around her , she didn't like being in crowds , she came up to an abandon house and went in , she lived there for now until she can get enough money to get out of town

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 12:43 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Jezebel emerged out of the woods just as the rain stopped. She was wet and felt filthy. She hugged her arms around herself and shivered at the thought of the camp. She needed to find some place to stay for the night. They were looking for her, there was no doubt of that.
Her shirt and pants were ripped and bloody, but her wounds already began to heal. She sat against an old building in an ally and looked at the wound on her arm. The bullet was still in it. She took a deep breath in and stuck her finger in it, trying to get the bullet out, as she let out a blood curdling scream, a scream that could probably be heard for a mile radius. She went a little deeper and muffled anther painful scream. She got the bullet and tossed it to the ground.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 12:49 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

Tyrone drove his Chevy truck to the local gym and signed in inside.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 12:51 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Ayumi fell onto the couch and layed there , tears started to form in her eyes as memories from the past came to her " y....... " she asked herself " y did this have to happen to me "

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 12:52 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

When she got into her apartment Bianca went to the kitchen and sat on the counter. She didn't have many possesions, they had all melted and she had stopped buying them. All she had was the bare necceceties, a toilet, shower, refrigerator, and bed. Pretty much, everything the apartment came with. And as company, she had a large aquarium. Watching fish was very calming.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 12:59 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

She sat against the building as hunger made her stomach growel. They fed the mutants well, but when u were punished u were refused food. U only got what they thought appropriate, but when u were as bad as she was, u didn't get much more then bread and milk.
She kept her head down with her arms wrapped around her and shivered. She felt her powers weren't going to come back anytime soon.
She feared they were going to find her. Her friend once escaped, but they brought him back kicking and screaming. She never saw him again.
As she closed her eyes, memories of the cruelty filled her head.

Last edited by BidMyBlood2Run on Dec 10th, 2003 at 01:04 AM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 01:01 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

John had drove past one of the mutant camps, see the government had came up with a device, so you could tell who was a mutant and who wasn't. John hoped that he wouldn't be found out. His secret wasn't revealed, john sighed as he passed a couple buildings, then he heard a scream. 'Uh oh, it must be another mutant about to be captured.' John thought, as he parked his car, got out, and ran to were he had heard the scream.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 01:02 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

She heard footsteps running up to the alley she hid in. She ducked behind the garbage cans.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 01:05 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707

After a goodwork out Ty was driving to his cousin's house. He was listing to the news on the radio and heard that something is happening in the mutant concentration camp. Being a mutant himself he was going to try to rescue people.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 01:07 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

John slowed down, and looked around, then called out "Hello!, is anybody there, i heard a scream." John said. No one had answered. "I guess i was too late." John said to himself, then started to walk away.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 01:08 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

She sighed as she heard the footsteps get further away. She was relieved, and wouldn't let herself trust anyone. She got up and accidently knocked over a trashcan, making a loud bang. She froze in fear of someone hearing.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 01:09 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Ayumi opened her eyes when she heard the scream , she sat up " oh no......"

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 01:09 AM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Bianca searched through her fridge and pulled out some leftover noodles. She went and laid on her bed, watching her fish as she ate. She thought about where she could get another job. There was always the possibility of leaving. 'But my fish' she told herself, knowing it was an excuse, but feeling a little better anyway. She didn't know why, but she didn't want to leave this town. She didn't like it. But she didn't want to leave it.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 01:10 AM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Hearing a trash can fall over, Bianca went outside on her patio to see what was up. She looked down and saw a girl standing there.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 01:11 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

John heard that, he had very good ears, he turned around, and ran back to the noise. He turned the corner, and saw a girl standing there, she looked pretty badly cut up. "Umm, are you alright?" John asked the girl.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 01:12 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

She backed up a step. "I'm fine." She said quickly as she held her arms around her.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 01:13 AM