KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Real Life Mutants: Role Play

Real Life Mutants: Role Play
Started by: The Force

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (222): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Ayumi walked to the window and looked outside , she looked down and saw 3 people standing there , she saw one of them was badly hurt

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 01:13 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

Ty phased through the fence keeping a low profile. He walked through an alley looking for any mutants in trouble. "Hello? Is anyone here? Im not here to hurt you. Im a mutant too..."

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 01:14 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

She began to panic from the eyes watching her. She glanced around quickly for the fastest way out and then let her eyes settle back on the man.

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

John looked at her, then looked around at the other people. "Well you still look like you need some help." John insisted "So what's your name?" John asked

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Ayumi wandered what they are doing , she kept and eye on them but also made sure they didn't see her

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 01:15 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

She took another step back. "Why do u care?"

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 01:16 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

Ty saw there was no one there so he phased out and went into his truck.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 01:16 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Seeing the situation being taken care of, Bianca went back inside. Then she realized what one of the guys had said and walked back.
"Hey!" she called down. Then quieting down she said "I wouldn't go telling the world I was a mutant if I were you." Walking inside she thought to herself 'especially in this day and age.'

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 01:17 AM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

John sighed "It's called hospitality." John said sternly "You can put your defenses down, i'm not going to hurt you." John said

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 01:17 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Ayumi turned around but then heard a banging on the door , it was the people looking for mutants , she quickly looked for a way out but she was trapped

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 01:18 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

"No I can't." She said quietly. "You don't understand. You better get out of here before they come. They'll take u away too."

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 01:19 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

the door broke opened and 2 guys came in holding stun guns " your coming with us " one of them said , Ayumi back away slowly as they come closer to her

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 01:20 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by BidMyBlood2Run
"No I can't." She said quietly. "You don't understand. You better get out of here before they come. They'll take u away too."

"You think i'm afraid of humans..." John said loudly "They don't own me, i won't let them, i'de rather die then go in those *** damn camps." John said

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 01:23 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

"No you wouldn't. Those camps are horrible." She slowly began to let down her gaurd.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 01:25 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Ayumi made a run for the door but one of the guards grabed her arm but she didn't have her jacket on , her powers soon began to drain his life away , the guard was screaming in pain , soon after he fell to the ground , he was nothing but skin and bones now , Ayumi slowly took steps back , her back hit the window , the remaining guard looked in horror but then got angry " u killed my partner u ****** freak " the guard pointed his gun at Ayumi but then she quickly jumped out of the window but now she was holding on to a pipe from a 3 story building , she was hanging for her life

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 01:26 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

John realized something "So you came from the camps? Is that why your bloody?... so your a mutant to, eh?" John asked

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 01:27 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Ayumi couldn't hold on anymore , her gripe slipped and she fell , but luckly she landed in the dumpster near the 3 other mutants

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 01:29 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

She nodded, looking at the ground. "Yeah." She said quietly. "I can't go back there." She said as tears gathered in her eyes.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 01:29 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 01:30 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

John walked abit closer to the girl "I'm sorry, hey if you stick with me, you won't ever have to go back to those camps again, but will you tell me your name now?" John told her. John heard a crash "Hey did you hear that?"

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 01:31 AM