KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Real Life Mutants: Role Play

Real Life Mutants: Role Play
Started by: The Force

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (222): « First ... « 218 219 [220] 221 222 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gun
The Last Gunslinger

Wolf sees the lake. He jumps in. The sentinel puts on of his giant hands in the water. Ice travels up its arm and start to dig into its metal. wolf jumps out and starts shooting huge icesicles at its head and chest. The guards stand amazed and terrified

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 12:50 AM
Gun is currently offline Click here to Send Gun a Private Message Find more posts by Gun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gun
The Last Gunslinger

~i feel like im the only one posting~

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 12:34 PM
Gun is currently offline Click here to Send Gun a Private Message Find more posts by Gun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

By telepathy, Diandra contacted the headquarters of the National Mutant Administration, requesting of them that they appoint a representative to the I.U.T.B. Should they appoint somebody, they'd require senatorial approval. By the way, most Senators, if not all, are normal people. There might be some Senators who have sympathy for the mutants, however.

Vanessa provides them the transportation back to Pennsylvania.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 03:03 PM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gun
The Last Gunslinger

"Jean if you can still hear me i need help releasing all the mutants back at the mutant police HQ." said wolf

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 09:30 PM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Telepathic broadcasters can cast their votes telepathically. So Diandra knew that Tara Whitten (real name Tara T. Kirk; but due to the mutant purge, she was forced to change her name) would do it best.

The other six people authorized to cast their votes in that mutant family (the father is deader than dead) voted for either Tara Whitten or John Doe.

Pandemonium

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 01:11 AM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

(I like your story, TJ - it's interesting.)

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 10:09 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

~Trickster, my story is about mutant politics~

Pandemonium

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 11:24 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

(Yes... I know. I was saying I like it.)

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 03:15 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

But it turned out to only be a simple poll, prior to the debate. The candidates were forced to use a Canadian channel, which the FCC could allow to broadcast because the U.S. laws explicitely forbids mutant-run TV channels to be founded by U.S. citizens. Since Mute Channel is headquartered in Toronto, Canada, and is a satellite/cable channel, and the FCC has no control over foreign channels, then the debate would be broadcasted in a special episode of Mutant Friends (a show like Friends, but where all the main characters are mutants).

That's for the main cast:
Shizuka Kaiba as Carmen Sulu
Karine Meldrum as Gabrielle Helium
Catherine Dean as Alice Jennings
Jake Myers as Dr. Saruman Zahouahiri
Robert April as Sam Jameson
Mike Windu as Walter Mizia

The show have a debate held in Central Perk (the same as in the real Friends) for those who should represent the I.U.T.B. Coincidentally, it is true both in the show and in real life.

Pandemonium

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 04:45 PM
Gun
The Last Gunslinger

What happend no one is posting

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 10:55 PM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

~Maybe some of the players are experiencing writer's blocks~

Pandemonium

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 12:22 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

~I have very little to do - for Zack it's just become a revamp of what I did last time, no originality. I'm just reading.~

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 12:40 PM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

One last thing: at least I'm writing something original. And also that the one who'd represent the U.S. in the I.U.T.B. will also be the president of the FTCC (Federal Telepathic Communications Commission).

Moderator (Diandra): Here are the candidates!

Karine (Gabrielle): We'd finally get to know who that Tara Whitten truly is! As well as John Doe, Alison Barnhart and Christopher Pike.

Diandra: The first part of the debate will be the research and development policies. The Democratic candidate (Tara Whitten) and the Republican candidate (Christopher Pike) will start off first.

In such debates, it is often decided by lot. But as long mutant officials don't use their powers in meetings involving mutant officials and normal officials, the mutants' are OK. After some unruly audience had been chastised by Diandra, the Green candidate (John Doe) and the Citizen Optional candidate (Alison Barnhart) started debating for six minutes, just like Tara and Christopher did.

Pandemonium

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 04:07 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

~I'm really waiting for Wolfet or Force to reply~

Shadow ran through the woods, "Karen!?" He stopped and looked around, John wasn't behind him. "Dammit!"

He looked around, it was dark, he had run in a random direction. It was time to admit he was lost. He looked up, seeing a single star through the trees overhead. Sighing he sat down on a large tree root, burying his head in his hands.

~Nobody come and find me yet~

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 09:02 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gun
The Last Gunslinger

~finally no one has posted in awile.~

Wolf is back at the HQ freeing all the inmates. The guards didnt stop becuase they saw how he defeated the sentinel.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 02:28 PM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Diandra: The second part of the debate will be about the war actions.

The chairman of the FTCC is also the lieutenant-governor of the mutants and the leader of the Mutant Senate (like its normal counterpart, it is based in Washington D.C. and every state has an equal number, 1 per state, unlike its normal counterpart, who has 2 per state). That's why the war actions is part of the debate. The current Governor-General laid siege to three concentration camps, successfully capturing two of those. But the debate about the Governor-General is a show in its own right, scheduled right after the debate for the chairmanship of the FTCC.

Diandra: The hazard decided that the Citizen Option and the Republican Party will debate first.

Christopher (R): I wish I could lay siege to all concentration camps in New England before even thinking of capturing the concentration camp in Pennsylvania.

Alison (C): I disagree. The most important concentration camps are located in Pennsylvania, Texas, California, Nevada and Arizona. I think siege should be laid to Arizona and Pennsylvania camps first.

Christopher (R): Did you ever think of the casualties of the previous two sieges? They're cost prohibitive. Many of our normal allies were dead in action. Capturing Pennsylvania's may take even more people than these two sieges combined!

Alison (C): We may have lost 753 people in these two sieges, your estimate of 2,000 casualties for the siege in Pennsylvania's is wrong. We're currently in position of capturing the camp.

Pandemonium

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 12:41 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Zack looked out from the pipe he was crouching in and saw green all around. He had fled down the sewers way from the police, and had found himself under the mutant camp at one point. Fleeing it, he had continued down - and found himself almost three hundred metres away, looking into woodland. Crouching down, he contemplated his next move.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 02:46 PM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Diandra: Now, the Democratic Party and the Green Party will deliberate.

John (G): We should avoid besieging other camps until we have full control over the mutant army.

Tara (D): We should establish a beachhead in the northern states. If we do, we'd have the assistance of Canada's mutant army as well. Maybe if we captured Ohio and Michigan camps, we'll get all the support we need.
Alison's plan is fine if we wanted Mexico's military assistance as well.

John (G): At that point, asking for aid from neighboring nations' mutant armies is a risky plan.

Tara (D): Maybe the assistance of our neighbors is better than no assistance at all.

Pandemonium

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 12:04 AM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

I feel like I was the only one who keeps this game alive. Maybe you'd all been sucked into the real world.

Pandemonium

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 04:36 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Shadow looked around from where he was sat, he thought for a second, then disappeared, reappearing in some shadows a few metres to his right. He fell on the floor, slightly dizzy.

"Guess it's going to take some work to get used to that secondary mutation." He said looking around again

His powers had taken an amazing journey. First, he could phase through solid objects, then this power had become unstable, then his father had triggered a secondary mutation and stabilised his phasing ability. He had wanted to use Shadow as a weapon for the government, someone to track down other mutants and kill them, someone who could get anywhere, it was just a case of training him to kill, to obey, to fight.

Shadow looked up from the ground, "...to fight....Maybe if I can train myself I can become an assassin FOR the mutants, end this conflict for once and for all. Before it gets any more bloodthirsty than it is already. Then it's just a case of freeing other countries that have the same problem with the government...Let's see, we're in Pennsylvania, when we get to Washington I should be ready to end this..."

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 09:31 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote