KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Real Life Mutants: Role Play

Real Life Mutants: Role Play
Started by: The Force

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (222): « First ... « 219 220 [221] 222 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Noxi
Aqualibrium

Karen looked out into the forest, she thought she heard someone call her name. Then she heard it again, but closer and she could reconize the voice as Shadows.
"Shadow!" She yelled out not wanting to leave the children alone and just go and find him.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 10:28 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Diandra receives a communiqué from the Mutant Headquarters. The Governor-General wants to capture Maryland's camp before the Mutant Army makes its final approach to Washington.

Diandra: One last thing before we wrap up the debate: what do you suggest we do to fund the mutant "government"?

Tara (D): It serves us in the task of solving the conflict between us and the government. Not just to allow the Government to keep the mutants at bay for a while.

Christopher (R): I believe other sources of funding shall be found. Shall the whole cheating industry be simply a way for the government to bribe the mutants into peace, its mission failed.

Alison (C): It's not something new. Maybe we should intrude the markets the mutants would be most needed.

John (G): We should tax the normal people when they buy something polluting from our shops.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 12:10 AM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

a bird land on karens shoulder.it was justice

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 03:14 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(wow i missed alot)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 03:14 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~me to~

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 03:15 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Now that Diandra was done with the debate, she went home, in Philadelphia, only to receive a message whose sender was from the Mutant Air Force. Because Diandra was a colonel in the Mutant Air Reserve.

Major General Spitz: Today, Colonel, this is a great day for the Mutant Forces. The concentration camps in Pennsylvania and Maryland are emptied from their forces because the Pentagon expects that Washington D.C. would be under attack within the next 60 days. You are to deploy your units in Washington D.C. and destroy the Capitol as well as the White House.

Pandemonium

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 01:16 AM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

(I feel like the only one ready to begin the siege of Washington)

Pandemonium

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 04:18 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

~We have this mutant camp to deal with first~

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 08:41 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

(The camps of Delaware, Pennsylvania and Maryland have been evacuated in order to all of its guarding personnel to bolster Washington's defenses)

I'll make headway into Washington: Diandra gets into the cockpit of the newest jewel in the mutant military arsenal: a refitted B-1B Lancer bomber. With the entire fighter squad (12 F-18s) having two JASSMs each, the bomber still have 24 of these air-to-ground missiles. And a few Sidewinders to deal with.

Diandra: All aircraft! Prepare for takeoff!

Pandemonium

Last edited by FE Expert on Nov 17th, 2005 at 12:45 PM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 12:41 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

(How could they evacuate? Have they taken all the prisoners with them? Surely that doesn't make it any more secure... Only more dangerous if it gets breached.)

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 04:54 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

(The Government authorities left the prisoners behind, it would be too expensive to take the prisoners with them to defend Washington, the Pentagon estimated that if they did, it would endanger more the city than if they did not. Now you must find ways to breach the camps)

Pandemonium

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 06:18 PM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

~Just breach those camps and capture Washington without me. Because my role in the game is over. From now on, assume that Diandra and her mutant boyfriend went back in Canada~

Pandemonium

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 02:56 AM
Gun
The Last Gunslinger

~are we startin this back up~

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 03:54 AM
Gun is currently offline Click here to Send Gun a Private Message Find more posts by Gun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

~ill be here if it starts again lol~

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 06:39 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gun
The Last Gunslinger

~I was here and then every one lefft for lik a month what happened~

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 01:59 PM
Gun is currently offline Click here to Send Gun a Private Message Find more posts by Gun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

~The camps of Pennsylvania, Maryland and Delaware have been evacuated in order to aid in the defense of Washington D.C. and both the Capitol and the White House have been destroyed, along with the Supreme Court, the Department of Interior and the State Department. Your mission, now, is to go breach those camps and free the mutants still here and then, you are to go attack Washington~

Pandemonium

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 02:14 PM
Striding Cloud

(JOIN KEEP THREAD ALIVE)

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 03:54 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Unless the entire thing changes and had to be restarted from scratch.

Pandemonium

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 02:27 AM
Lina Maroul

(I am interested in joining even if the old story continues...)

Hernando "Wanderer" Del Rios Ginita "Void" Los Oros

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 06:29 AM
Lina Maroul is currently offline Click here to Send Lina Maroul a Private Message Find more posts by Lina Maroul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

ok

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 06:55 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote