KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Whoops.. should have posted here first...

Whoops.. should have posted here first...
Started by: Lukan Shilh

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lukan Shilh
Once

Whoops.. should have posted here first...

Hello all!

First off, my name is Jason. I have very few memories about my childhood, but the one thing that I DO remember is seeing SW ANH in the theatres when it first came out. I was 4 at the time.
Now that I am 28, I look forward to sharing the same experience with my daughter, only this time it is on the box on my desk instead of the wide-screen glory. I work for Phillips Medical Systems, I applaud those who figure out that we are not a womans product or cycle. I do repair work on X-RAY and MRI units that go bad in hospitals. I am also an educator in the realm of electronic circuits.

I hope that is enough for the first go round... let me know if I need to add more...

Lukan

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 02:24 AM
Lukan Shilh is currently offline Click here to Send Lukan Shilh a Private Message Find more posts by Lukan Shilh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

what's goin' on, man?

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 02:34 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

Hi. good to see ya!.
electronic circuits? does that entail all kinds of circuits? or just specific things like door bells and other house hold products?

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 11:27 AM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

hi there!
how are you?
you settled in allready, very good!

Check out the humor section!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 04:20 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

laughing out loud
Poor yers, trying to sell his section.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 04:27 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, if it takes that to work...
and besides, he is doing great on the trivia section, so perhaps he could squeeze in the humor-section as well

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 05:18 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lukan Shilh
Once

actually...

Lara, the work I do is a little more detailed than general house-hold applications. I work on complete systems with Printed Circuit Boards, commonly PCB's, in them. they range from components that are close to a paper-clip's diameter in size to larger components that are almost the size of personal fire-extinguishers. probably the closest theing that would give youa good idea of the circuitry I work on is to look inside a VCR or radio. Preferably one that is non-functional if you are afraid of damaging it.smile

Toc, no offense, but I just happen to like humor and trivia the best.big grin

Yer, I am trying, but that last one still has me... guess I get to dig better, and besides, you forgot to color it! wink

Better get back to work now...embarrasment

LS

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 07:13 PM
Lukan Shilh is currently offline Click here to Send Lukan Shilh a Private Message Find more posts by Lukan Shilh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lukan Shilh
Once

DANG!

Sorry there ToMacco... I meant to type ToMa instead of Toc... atleast I didn't say Taco there.. seesh that would have been worse! big grin

LS

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 07:16 PM
yerssot

WHOOHOO! You like the humor and trivia-section!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 07:42 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Don't worry about it LSsmile

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 08:08 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Good Lord, I go away for a week and this place has been filled to the gills...

Good day, Lukan! Nice to see you aboard. I'll check out some of the posts you have made...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 19th, 2001 07:55 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

you're back!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2001 08:02 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

So I am. Take me a little while to plough through this lot...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 19th, 2001 08:04 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Re: Whoops.. should have posted here first...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lukan Shilh
Hello all!

First off, my name is Jason. I have very few memories about my childhood, but the one thing that I DO remember is seeing SW ANH in the theatres when it first came out. I was 4 at the time.
Now that I am 28, I look forward to sharing the same experience with my daughter, only this time it is on the box on my desk instead of the wide-screen glory. I work for Phillips Medical Systems, I applaud those who figure out that we are not a womans product or cycle. I do repair work on X-RAY and MRI units that go bad in hospitals. I am also an educator in the realm of electronic circuits.

I hope that is enough for the first go round... let me know if I need to add more...

Lukan

Hello, Jason.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2021 10:57 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Stilt you crackhead! I read that first post thinking it was recent. You necrolord frick!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2021 11:37 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2021 01:00 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Welcome jason

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 13th, 2021 10:06 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote