KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » whats your favorite part in POTC

whats your favorite part in POTC
Started by: SexyCheerleader

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Elektrik_Storm
bad little fluffy bunny

i like the bit in the cave when orli is about to get killed and sparrow says "she's safe like i promised, i brought you here like i promised and you get to die for her like you promised". and the bit when she's burnt the rum and he is taking the micky out of her " must have been terrible, must have been terrible, well it is now!!".

i love Keira Knightly and johnnny and orli Swoon embarrasment roll eyes (sarcastic) Happy Dance love ninja (i like the smilies)

Bethany - you were martyred?
Rufus (13th apostle) - thats one way of putting it. another way of putting it would be to say that i was bludgeoned to death by a huge f*cking rock!
Dogma xxxxx
Sebastian - how is your gold digging whore of a mother liking Bali?
Kathryn - she suspects that your impotent, alcoholic father is diddling the maid.
Cruel Intentions xxxx

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 01:45 PM
Elektrik_Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Elektrik_Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Elektrik_Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
szhismine
hobbit and Rock God lover

my fave part is when Jack escapes from Norrington and his men after saving Elizabeth. laughing out loud

my second fave part is Jack's entrance. big grin

i did not make this banner btw, kella did. wink

worship all that is holy: worship Dom! love

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 09:52 PM
szhismine is currently offline Click here to Send szhismine a Private Message Find more posts by szhismine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

lol my fave part is when Jack and Elizabeth are on the island singing around the fire and all that.. Jack's so funny thenHappy Dance

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 09:54 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

Unfortunately, I haven't seen this AMAZINGLY funny film enough to remember ALL of my favourite parts...sad
BUT...If you just think of ALL of Johnny's lines, I think you'll be on the same page as me...stick out tongue
I also like when Elizabeth is wearing the corset and she falls straight off that ledge thing...HA!!
Also, the rum scene...*giggles* and the end..."Uh, Will....nice hat."
And...of course...ORLANDO!! *melts* love

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 04:56 AM
Lyn is currently offline Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnys#1 fan
SuperJohnnyFan

the whole movie!!!

I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me..A day will come when the courage of men fail..when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship... but it is not this day..THIS DAY WE FIGHT!!!

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future"

I Love Johnny Depp love

loveIcan't carry it for you but i can carry youlove

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 10:44 PM
johnnys#1 fan is currently offline Click here to Send johnnys#1 fan a Private Message Find more posts by johnnys#1 fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

lol yeah Jack Sparrow is obessed with hatsbig grin.. and another thing he's obsessed with is being Captain and boats and all that.. he's always telling everyone off for not calling him Captainstick out tongue

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 01:59 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

I really fell in love with Depp in this film...I mean, I've liked him in other films but with POTC...I had this little obsession afterwards...laughing

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 03:13 AM
Lyn is currently offline Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

yea alotta ppl are obsessed with Johnny nowlove like mebig grinlaughing

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 07:13 PM
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

love embarrasment wink stick out tongue
Johnny...Orlando...mm...

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 02:27 AM
Lady Ellie

Mee too!!!!!! love

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 05:22 PM
Lady Ellie is currently offline Click here to Send Lady Ellie a Private Message Find more posts by Lady Ellie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

yay for Christmas I got a huge life size poster of Orlandolove love it's the one where everyone in the Orlando thread was saying they wished they were the pillowlaughing I have the pic on my computer so you guys can seebig grinbig grinbig grin

and my favorite line that Will says while we're on the topic is:
It wasn't your blood they needed, it was my fathers blood, my blood, the blood of a pirate
It's not funny but it's my favoritebig grinHappy Dance anyways here's the pic

Attachment: orlando with pillow.jpg
This has been downloaded 41 time(s).

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 05:50 PM
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

GASP!!! OMG!!!! where can you get that poster?!?!?! O_O TALK ABOUT EYE CANDY!!!! lol!!

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 10:45 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

lol no clue sorry.. but it's right in front of my bed so I can stare at it before I go to sleepbig grinbig grinNow I need a Johnny Poster to go beside ityeslove

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 02:39 AM
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

You lucky girl. You LUCKY LUCKY girl!! I'm SOOOO jealous!! stick out tongue wink

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 06:32 AM
kiyana_ayame

I like the whole movie! Orlando's just so gorgeous. I absolutley loved all of Depp's lines they were so funny. Depp really made the the movie but i would of just been happy to see orlando just standing there dressed like a pirate for over 2 hours really he is so bloody gorgeous! At the end when Will kisses Elizabeth I actually shouted out "you bi*ch!" i didn't mean to but it just came out. Anyways I loved everything really if i was to actually write all the scenes I liked i'd just end up writing the whole movie out. But my fav has to be when Jack and Elizabeth are stranded on the island "but why is the rum gone" and [Jack immitating(sp) Elizabeth] "'It must of been terible Jack, must of been terible' Well it bloody is now!" lol.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 09:34 PM
kiyana_ayame is currently offline Click here to Send kiyana_ayame a Private Message Find more posts by kiyana_ayame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

quote:
I really fell in love with Depp in this film...I mean, I've liked him in other films but with POTC...I had this little obsession afterwards...

I know exaclty what you mean. I was never really a Johnny Depp fan unitl I saw POTC. Ever since I saw the movie, I've developed this Johnny Depp obsession. In fact, I looked up his filmography on the internet and I spent a whole weekend renting and watching his movies.
Out of all the films I've seen of his, I like POTC the best. His portrayal of Captain Jack Sparrow is brillaint!!!

Last edited by Fallen on Dec 28th, 2003 at 11:12 PM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 11:06 PM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

omg I decided to do that this weekend!!!!!!!I watched Benny and Joon on tv and it is soooooooooooooo funny you have to see it!!!!!!love love and I rented Chocolat which I've already seen half of and it's pretty good.. and then I got Don Juan Marco and I haven't watched it yet but omg it's about this guy who thinks he the best lover in the world plays that manlove love and I got Sleepy Hollow, Nightmare on Elm Street and Edward Scissorhands.. I haven't watched N.O.E.S yes but I watched Sleepy Hollow last night and it's awesome and Edward Scissorhands is the best movie you guys have to see that one too!!!!Happy Dance stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 01:39 AM
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

quote:
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
I know exaclty what you mean. I was never really a Johnny Depp fan unitl I saw POTC. Ever since I saw the movie, I've developed this Johnny Depp obsession. In fact, I looked up his filmography on the internet and I spent a whole weekend renting and watching his movies.
Out of all the films I've seen of his, I like POTC the best. His portrayal of Captain Jack Sparrow is brillaint!!!

I haven't seen all his films...but I liked him in Sleepy Hollow. POTC~definitley his best!! I totally agree!!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 06:49 AM
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

quote:
Originally posted by Caribbean_Chick
omg I decided to do that this weekend!!!!!!!I watched Benny and Joon on tv and it is soooooooooooooo funny you have to see it!!!!!!love love and I rented Chocolat which I've already seen half of and it's pretty good.. and then I got Don Juan Marco and I haven't watched it yet but omg it's about this guy who thinks he the best lover in the world plays that manlove love and I got Sleepy Hollow, Nightmare on Elm Street and Edward Scissorhands.. I haven't watched N.O.E.S yes but I watched Sleepy Hollow last night and it's awesome and Edward Scissorhands is the best movie you guys have to see that one too!!!!Happy Dance stick out tongue

I've only seen Sleepy Hollow and Edward Scissorhands, also From Hell. It's been a while since I saw Ed S/Hands but I remember it being good.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 06:52 AM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

WATCH "THE BRAVE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WATCH THAT ONE BEFORE YOU WATCH ANYTHING ESE!!!!!!!!!!!

you want a FANTASTIC johnny movie, WATCH "THE BRAVE"!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MEAN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw he not only starred innit,he wrote it...*sniff* it shows sooo much of his love for his fmily.....*cries*

GO WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 06:26 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote