KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Mafia: Role Play

Mafia: Role Play
Started by: Schizo_n_me

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (60): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

<<Hey Force, isn't the party at a club? Or are you there for something else?>>

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 04:12 AM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Joshua walked inside, since he was still pretty new to the mafia, he was only greeted by a couple of people. He walked around then got some champagne, he drank careful because he didn't want to spill any on new tuxedo.

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 04:13 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by Schizo_n_me
<<Hey Force, isn't the party at a club? Or are you there for something else?>>

~i'm at wherever bid is at~

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 04:15 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Angelina excused herself from the conversation she was in and went into the ladies room to check her make up. When she walked back out she saw her father.
"Angel!" He smiled.
He was a big man, a little overweight, but a loveable family man none the less. She walked up to him and hugged him.
"How do you like it?"
"I love it!" He smiled. "Did you set this up all by yourself."
She nodded. "Yep."
For once she felt like she was in a regular family, not "The Family" until she looked around and saw all them men in expensive suites, the women wearing incredibly expensive jewelery, and whenever she hugged one of the guests, she felt the cold metal of a gun underneath their jackets. It was her life, and she had to get used to it.

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 04:22 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

<<Right, then Speranza never bumped you, cause she was at the house...>>

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 04:22 AM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

As she sat down and began to read, Speranza saw something move in her peripheral vision. She looked up and saw a familiar face waving from the window. She got up and walked to the window. “Uncle Fingers? Uncle Fingers!!” she smiled and leaned out the window to hug him. He had introduced her to the mafia, and they were good friends. He was a short balding man who always looked angry accounting he had a large crinkle down the center of his forehead. He said it was from being in the mafia so long. “Enzy! Long time no see!! What have you been up to lately?”
“What have I been up to? You’re the one who disappeared three months ago! Hang on, let me come outside.” She laughed as she walked to the door and over to her friend. “Lets go get something to eat” she said patting him on the back. “You can explain yourself over dinner.”

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 04:27 AM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

“It was like this.” Uncle Fingers began his story when they had ordered. They were sitting in a shabby diner and it was a little loud. He continued. “I walks into his office, Mr. Connerolli, see? And he turns around in his chair and says to me… ‘Fingers? I want you to take a vacation’. And I says to him, cause you don’t usually get vacations in this kinda business, see, so I says to him ‘Why boss? I ain’t done nothing wrong’. And he says to me ‘Who said you did? But I notice that crease in your forehead is getting bigger by the minute, so I want you to take a vacation’.” He stopped as if his story was done.
“Just like that?” Speranza said looking confused.
“Just like that.”
“Uncle Fingers, just cause I’m sixteen don’t mean I ain’t got a brain.” She said looking indignant.
“Course it doesn’t. Who told you that?” Uncle Fingers said innocently. Speranza grinned at him and laughed. She still had the feeling that he wasn’t telling her something but she didn’t press it.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 04:39 AM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

“Well, so what are you doin’ lately? You know…for Mr. Connerolli.”
“Well, still the same stuff, pretty much funky odd jobs. Just had an… encounter with Freddy the Fryer,” she said, choosing her word carefully, so as not to fret Uncle Fingers. It didn’t work.
“What!” Uncle Fingers said, jumping up quickly. “Freddy been giving you trouble?”
Speranza scowled “Sit down. Its no big deal. I handled it.” She didn’t like it when people thought she couldn’t take care of herself.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 05:04 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

As her father went off into the other end of the club with her brothers and his friends she made her way around the club, greeting the guests and making small talk.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 05:26 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

<<For a minute their I thought I was all alone here...>>

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 05:27 AM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Seeing the look on Speranza’s face, Uncle Fingers slowly sat down. “Sorry, Enzy. But I know Freddy. He ain’t the most ‘civilized’ guy.”
“So I’ve noticed. Anyway, I smoothed things over. If you want, you can come with me to go back and see him again tomorrow.” That worked. Uncle Fingers calmed down and smiled at the waitress as she delivered their food. He poked at it and said “Okay, sure.”

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 05:30 AM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

<<Hey, where are you guys?>>

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 02:14 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Joshua walked around meeting other people of the "family".

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 02:27 AM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

When they finished dinner, Uncle Fingers and Speranza said good bye and went their seperate ways. Speranza would have gone to the library but it was closed so she went home.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 02:38 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

(( where is home for her? ))

Angelina looked across the crowd and some saw someone she hadn't met before. It was Joshua. She thought she knew everyone, or at least almost everyone. She smiled in his direction. He was very handsome, perhaps he was one of the dates of a family member.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 08:05 PM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

<<That was gonna be my next part. Actually, that is my next part.>>
Home for Speranza was a small apartment in the worst side of town. She walked down the small alley that lead to her building, avoiding a man who was muttering to himself and ripping up a piece of paper, and stopping to drop a few coins into a homeless women’s soup can. She reached the building and went inside. Music was blaring and the air was hazy. She walked slowly up the stair, tripping over a young boy who was asleep on the steps. When she got to her apartment she walked in and flopped onto her bed. She was asleep before she could turn out the lights.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 08:33 PM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

<<Just reminding people this is here>>

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 02:27 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

She walked up to Joshua after placing her empty champagne glass on a tray and taking a full one.
"Hi." She said smiling brightly. "I don't believe we've met, and that's a problem, because I'm supposed to know everyone."

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 08:53 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Joshua paused for a moment, and looked at this girl that was talking to him, she was very good lookin "Um, hi, my name's Joshua, may i get your name?" Joshua asked as he bent down and kissed her hand.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 09:28 PM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

"I'm Angelina, the daughter of James (I hope we didn't mention his first name, because if we did, I can't remember it lol ) Connerolli." She took her hand back after his lips left it. She then took a sip from her glass. "How do you like the party?"

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 09:31 PM