KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Before PotC: RPG

Before PotC: RPG
Started by: *- - -*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tela

When Regina saw Lizzie didn't come up she dove back into the water. She pulled Elizabeth onto the bank. It took her a while to get her there. Reg covered her in both coats to warm her.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 11:39 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Im 2cool 4 a title r name

Elizabeth didn't wake up, she was still in a coma.

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 11:40 PM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Regina started freaking out. SHe ran to get their father. "Father, Lizzie's unconscience at the bank next to the docks." she said out of breath. Reg coughed. Her chest heaved and every breath hurt. "Father, Hurry."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 11:44 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

The Govenor rushed out to the docks and took his unconsious daughter to her room. He had someone get the doctor from town and had the servents make sure Elizabeth and Regina were as worm as possible.

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 11:46 PM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Regina slapped their hands away and pushed blankets away. "I don't need them. Concentrate on Elizabeth!" she demanded walking over to her sister. "You weren't suppose to follow me" she whispered.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 11:51 PM

Elizabeth slowly woke up. She saw servants rushing around and she felt horrible. "Where's Regina? Is she okay? Whats going on?" she wheezed.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 11:53 PM
Tela

Regina clutched her chest. "I'm fine." she rasped before having a coughing fit. "Rest, Lizzie. You'll be alright." she said before having to sit down."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 11:57 PM

"Regina?" Elizabeth said sitting up. "What about you?" she asked, signaling one of the maids, who ran up and began tending to Regina. "Are you okay?" she asked her little sister. She suddenly felt woozy, and everything went blurry, and she clutched the bedpost to stay up. She sneezed, and pain blared from her chest.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 12:01 AM
Tela

Regina pushed passed the servant and offered Elizabeth a handkercheif. "Why'd you follow me." she asked trying to fight the cough off.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 12:02 AM

"Follow you?" she laughed, and it turned into a cough. She looked up. "I fell in silly." She smiled weakly.
The servant loked mad. "Now miss Regina, your sick. And I am GOING to help you. Whether you like it or not."

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 12:05 AM
Tela

Regina snarled. "I do Not...I reapeat do not want your help. I'm not the one that was unconscience." she turned to Elizabeth and smiled warmly. "I mean down to the docks. WHy didn't you juststay here?" she asked coughing. It burned her throat greatly.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 12:10 AM

"What and let you kill yourself? I think not. And why won't you let them help you? Your *cough, cough* just as sick as me, if not *sneeze* sicker." Elizabeth asked. She was concerned.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 12:14 AM
Tela

Regina snorted. "I didn't pass out from the extreme temperatures of the water. You did. I'm use to it." she explained. "I'm not a child and I prefer not to be softened up like this."

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 12:17 AM

"Oh and I am a child? By God, sometimes you make so little sense. They're not softenng me up. There making sure I don't catch nemonia(spelling?) and you are going to. Please? Just let them give you some blankets."

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 12:28 AM
Tela

Regina sighed. She pulled a chair to Elizabbeth's bedside and let the servant give her a blanket. "Happy? and where's father?"

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 12:31 AM

"Yes, and how on earth should I know?" Elizabeth said, rubbing her aching forehead. Just then he walked in with the doctor.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 12:35 AM
Tela

Regina growled. She glared at Elizabeth. "No." she stated. "I'm fine. I don't need a doctor. I have a cold and that's it."

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 12:38 AM

The doctor took Elizabeth and Regina's temperature, and heard her coughing. "You both have a mild case on pnemonia." he stated. Elizabeth stuck her tongue out at Regina.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 12:41 AM
Tela

Regina glared. SHe couldn't believe it. "I am not staying in bed." she stated stubbornly getting ready to jump Elizabeth.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 12:45 AM

Elizabeth jumped up. "What!? Staying in bed?! Pnemonia?!" she was registering it all. "What?! Staying in bed!? Pnemonia!?" she said again. Then she fainted.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 12:47 AM