KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Who would win Cloud or Squall

Who would win Cloud or Squall
Started by: Lord Ryugen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
posonivee

Shocked CLOUD IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN SQUALL

LQQK!!!!TrAnCeDuO or whatever....Squall has nothing on cloud (if you have ever played the game) you gotta be mixed up or something because Cloud would BEAT that lame old Squall with his OMNISLASH!!
Clouds last limit break (OMNISLASH) would tear squall up in an ASS-HOLE because his Omnislash hits him 13 times....Dealing squall 13x9999
which is 129,987....LMAO. Cloud will instantly !!! KILL !!! Squall with 1 hit.
Or if you like.......... Cloud could just equip the (W-SUMMON COMMAND) with (THE KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND)...let's see.........that's 9999x13x2.....
And that = 259,974 which would KILL Squall......EXACTLY 26 TIMES...but he only has 1 life...lol. Not only that but if you dont know this Cloud can even use the (MIME COMMAND) ha ha ha which means he can start the process OVER AND OVER AND OVER....BUT he wont need to....I dont know how you can compare them two because cloud is MUCH 2 EXPERIENCED for Squall...bye...bye...

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 10:22 AM
posonivee is currently offline Click here to Send posonivee a Private Message Find more posts by posonivee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Akadian

cloud would kick squll's ass

i'v played both and i have to say compared to cloud, squll is a pussy, to evan think squll would win, squll has a good sword but if you find the omislash sword it's no contest.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 05:02 PM
Akadian is currently offline Click here to Send Akadian a Private Message Find more posts by Akadian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Cloud

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 05:19 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darksephiroth13
One Winged Angel

Cloud big grin

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 12:37 AM
darksephiroth13 is currently offline Click here to Send darksephiroth13 a Private Message Find more posts by darksephiroth13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

I-I-I cant belive it my thread has returned YAY!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 12:13 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chieXleonhart

Re: CLOUD IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN SQUALL

I think its rather funny how you keep babbling on about strength and numbers and power and numbers and how heavy the sword is and numbers. don't mean shit. take into consideration how much faster squall is, how much smarter he is, how much more tactical he is, how much better with magic he is and the ability to weave it into his sword strikes, the fact that he is FAR superior in swordsmanship. all this power cloud is packing doesn't do anything if he cant friggin hit squall to save his life.

also, squalls limit breaks are in no way inferior to clouds. his lionhart isn't a copy, it is his own attack which is just as good as clouds omnislash if not better. it will deal just short of 250,000 points in damage (which would actually be much, much more if not for the damage cap, since it easily does 9999 with each hit even at average strength and no help with the vit. 0 effect) not to mention that every time he hits he pulls the trigger which sends vibrations through the blade to significantly increase his swords cutting ability AND that he coats it in magical energy whenever needed to even further increase its destructive power. you don't need to be ***** talking what you know nothing about.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2014 05:10 AM
chieXleonhart is currently offline Click here to Send chieXleonhart a Private Message Find more posts by chieXleonhart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

lol, you necroed a 10 year old dead thread?

That's also a huge stomp for Cloud as things stand now due to massively physical superiority and destructive capacity. Way to go

Old Post Apr 5th, 2014 05:14 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote