KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Under the Sea...

Under the Sea...
Started by: *- - -*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (92): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

"oh. im sorry Lila. Just Call me Thay."
*hugs Lila*

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 05:41 AM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Seeing the king hugging his... err... 'dresser' seemed a bit odd to Ewan..

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 05:43 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Ewan woke up suddenly at the sound of trumpets. ((even though I don't think a trumpet would work underwater...))Damn! He had overslept again! Maybe if that ******* 'manager' hadn't worked them so hard he would have gotten up in time. He had worked until midnight the day before trying to find the king's lost tunafish. When he finally found it, it had been little more than a skeleton, apparently having been devoured by some seacreature. Upon bringing the news back to the palace, he had been slapped twice and sent to his quarters. Unlike some of the others in the kingdom, he wasn't a slave, but an indentured servant. To him though, it made no difference. It was just as bad as far as he was concerned.
Coming back to reality suddenly, he grabbed a jacket and headed off to see what he would have to do today.
"What does my lord require of me?" He hated those words. He didn't have anything against the king personally, in fact he thought he was a good leader. The part he hated was how unequal people in the kingdom were.

Hello Ewan

I want u 2 spread teh the proclomation around the city. *King Roogna handed Ewan a magically dry parchment*
Its a proclomation declaring that all the people are now equal. Everyone is free. Including you Ewan. U r now free, so im offering u the job of Royal messenger. I await ur answer!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 05:45 AM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Seeing the king hugging his... err... 'dresser' seemed a bit odd to Ewan..

"Ewan. Lila is one of my closest friends... why, u lyk her or sumtin"

((King Roogna has sum childish tendencies))

ps. most things in the city are migical

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 05:46 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

She hugs him back. "Thank you Thay, but I am sure I shall find someone. Hopefully someone as wonderful as yourself." She said with a smile.

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 05:57 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Ewan is amazed by the king's recent proclamation. Though he doesn't openly admit to liking Lila, he finds it hard to hide the boyish grin on his face as he looks over at her. He takes the magic parchment and swims as fast as his tail will take him to town. On the way there, he sees the evil overseer who is watching all the poor mer-slaves farming seaweed.
"Just where do you think you're going?" came the raspy voice.
"The king has made a proclamation!!" He goes on to read the whole paper. When he's done, the overseer is dumbfounded. The slaves all look up and simultaniously swim out of the field to spread the news. Ewan the goes off to town to tell more people.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 06:00 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thay smiles at Lila "Ewan heres a good merperson, maybe u 2..." Thay winks at Lila

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 06:02 AM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Ewan is amazed by the king's recent proclamation. Though he doesn't openly admit to liking Lila, he finds it hard to hide the boyish grin on his face as he looks over at her. He takes the magic parchment and swims as fast as his tail will take him to town. On the way there, he sees the evil overseer who is watching all the poor mer-slaves farming seaweed.
"Just where do you think you're going?" came the raspy voice.
"The king has made a proclamation!!" He goes on to read the whole paper. When he's done, the overseer is dumbfounded. The slaves all look up and simultaniously swim out of the field to spread the news. Ewan the goes off to town to tell more people.

"Let me know If u want the job!" Thay shouted after Ewan
soon after an angry Overseer entered the Royal Chamber, rudely remarking 2 Lila as he passed her. Soon he approached. "WHAT is going on! Surely U dont mean that all of the Slaves are free!" "Sorry, but my father isnt ruling anymore. Things are going 2 change around here, and for the better! My father was a good ruler, but some of his polocies were not as very smart. From now on U leave Lila alone as well!" The Overseer hands moved 2 the Waterloggne Dagger strapped 2 his belt. Thay moved his hand 2 his extremely powerful magical Trident, and the overseer backed off adn stormed out of the castle.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 06:08 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Lila blushed and glanced away in the direction Ewan has swam away in even though he was long gone. "I don't know my lord.. I mean Thay... He is indeed a wonderful merman, but I unfortunately don't think he likes me like that."

(( this should go before the fight between the two men ))

Last edited by BidMyBlood2Run on Dec 27th, 2003 at 06:19 AM

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 06:08 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Lila watched the two fight as she swam a couple feet away from the two men.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 06:18 AM
Darth Revan
-

Ewan swam back in excitedly, and somewhat winded. "Of course I'll take the job!!" He kneels and kisses the ground before the king's feet. (and no, Ewan is not gay, this is a traditional merperson gesture of respect) He looks at Lila and it should be obvious that he likes her, though he also thinks that she is too good for him.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 06:23 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Lila glances at Ewan and blushes as she remember what King Thay had said. She feels like she's staring at him, and glances away, feeling the smile upon her lips.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 06:26 AM
Im 2cool 4 a title r name

Chanelle breaks in, and pulls Thay away. "Hey, baby. You seem a little to close to a certain mermaid in this room for my taste." she said slyly. She looked at Lila, a look was warning her about moving in on her man.

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 09:19 AM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

~Chee, just makin' it interesting.~

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 09:19 AM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

~Chanelle doesn't really like Lila, she thinks she and Thay are too close, since Thay knew Lila longer than Thay knew her.... ok with you all?~

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 09:30 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

(( fine with me ))

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 09:38 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Lila looked at the soon to be queen strangely, and then began to slowly swim away to the bedroom where she would put away the king's new clothes.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 09:39 AM

Chenelle narrowed her eyes at the mermaid swimming away. She knew she was being jealous, but after all, jealousy ran in her family.

~I like my characters to be conflictios, conlitciononous, um, I don't know what the word is..... I like them to have conflict.... sometimes, I go through huge long rpgs and none of the players have conflicts, and it just doesn't seem right, you know? But Chenelle might warm up to Lila someday.... big grin~

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 11:00 AM
Tela

~Okay I'm lost~
Zane watched all the action. Tatyana swam beside him. "Never a dull day here right." she said sarcastically. Her backpack was slung over her shoulder.

Zane shrugged. He yawned before smiling at his oldest sister. "Wanna go to the surface?"

Tatyana shook her head. "Nothing too see up there. It's boring, but now that I think about It's the same way down here."

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 01:52 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

~alright b4 i join in could someone tell me what's going on?~

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 04:20 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote