KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Under the Sea...

Under the Sea...
Started by: *- - -*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (92): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tela

~Wish I knew, Force~

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 04:42 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Well king LTA and his queen *-----* or whatever her name is are in the throne room and Lila was but she swam away just now I am also in there but I probably have work to do sooo... Really depends on your character--their job, etc.

Ewan bows before the king and asks: "What else would you have me do, my lord?"

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 04:50 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Well king LTA and his queen *-----* or whatever her name is are in the throne room and Lila was but she swam away just now I am also in there but I probably have work to do sooo... Really depends on your character--their job, etc.

Ewan bows before the king and asks: "What else would you have me do, my lord?"

Johannes swam up to the surface, and looked around, he could hear the seagulls, but he couldn't see anyone. He dove back down then swam up really fast, and jumped out of the water anbd did a couple flips, then he came back down. Then went back underwater.

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 05:01 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Lila finished with her chore and swam out of the palace, but not without bowing before Thay and bidding him good day with a warm smile.

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 05:16 PM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Ewan suddenly got a burst of confidence and swam after Lila. He found her outside the palace. "I was wondering if you wanted to.. uh.. have dinner with me tonight?" There. He had said it.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 05:54 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

She stopped swimming and looked at him. She thought he was the shy guy who served the king, just as she, except he was of lower status. She had talked to him a lot among her chores and duties, but she never thought he would ask her out. "Dinner?" She repeated. Slowly a smile crossed her lips. "Yeah, dinner sounds great."

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 06:15 PM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Ewan couldn't help smiling. For a moment he couldn't talk. "Great. What time?"

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 06:50 PM
Tela

Zane looked at Tatyana. "Any luck on a new job?" he asked.

Tatyana shook her head. "Tiffany's lucky you know. She's beautiful and can find a job anywear she wants. I'm surprised she doesn't have a husband yet." she said laughing.

Zane looked at his sister. "And you?"

Tatyana laughed again. "My only concern is to make sure your safe at all time little brother."

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 07:04 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

She thought for a moment. "How about six o'clock?"

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 07:13 PM
Im 2cool 4 a title r name

~Chenelle is engaged to the King Thay, and they r gonna get married soon. But Thay knew Lila long before Thay knew Chenelle, so Chenelle is jealous. And Ewan likes Lila. And I think thats all that happened, I didn't exactly read it allembarrasment...~

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 07:14 PM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

"Sure. Six o clock. See you tonight," he said, still amazed at his luck. He turned and swam back towards the palace.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 07:29 PM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

"Bye." She said returning his smile. She then swam away to shop for herself.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 07:34 PM
Tela

Tatyana had started towards the same direction and bumped into Ewan. "Sorry, wasn't paying attention where I was going." she said nonchalantly.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 07:34 PM
Darth Revan
-

"That's okay," Ewan said, still smiling innocently. He swam back to the palace and went into his room. He went to the small cabinet he had, dug a can of fish out from the mess inside, and started eating.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 08:17 PM
Tela

Tatyana was reading a book as always. She swam with her nose stuck in it.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 08:25 PM
Darth Revan
-

((*waits for something good to happen*))((DR I mean not Ewan))

Ewan finished eating and flopped down on the small couch that he had salvaged from a shipwreck. He turned on the radio (or whatever the mer-people equivalent is) and glanced down at the heart and his sister's name tattooed on his shoulder. God, he missed her. She had been captured, and presumably either killed or sold into slavery on one of the raids.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 08:53 PM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Lila purchased a red silk button down shirt that looked lovely with her hair. She quickly bought it and swam out of the store and began her way home.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 09:23 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Joey swam right by Lila, he looked back for a second then kept swimming, he was headed toward his friend theo's house.

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 10:03 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tatyana then preceeded to run into Joey. Her book was knocked to the floor. She swam down and retrieved it. "Sorry about that." she said.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 10:16 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707

Theo was at his house and was bored. Today was his day off from work as an police officer.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 10:17 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote