KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Under the Sea...

Under the Sea...
Started by: *- - -*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (92): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Joey... noticed. "Hey i'm fine, how are you doin?" Joey winked at Starla.

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 03:25 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tatyana sighed as she watch mermen flock her sister. She rolled her eyes. Zane growled. The merguys were making him sick.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 03:27 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

Theo came to the door. "Ok Starla go away. Ay wassup Joey!"

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 03:36 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Joey watched as starla swam away, then turned his attention to Theo "Hey man, wassup, dude i'm bored do you wanna go do somethin?"

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 03:46 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Seeing as there are a lot of people in here that he doesn't know, Ewan decides to go have some lunch. He swims into a small cafe nearby and orders a seaweed salad and a bowl of shark fin soup.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 04:24 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Im 2cool 4 a title r name

Chenelle swam to her mom. "Hey! Whats up?" she asked her mom smiling.
"Oh, Jimmy wanted to ask you something. He said he wanted to be best man in the wedding. Now, I told him that he was already being allowed to be ringholder~I think thats what they r...~ but he seems to have his heart set on bestman." Jill said, flushing with embarresment. Chenelle looked confused then unsure and finally, a little worried.
"I'm not sure Mum. I'd have to ask Thay..." she said slowly.

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 04:24 AM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

((who's Jimmy?))

Anyways, it was 3:00 in the afternoon, so Ewan figured he'd better get back to the palace. Once there, he found Chenelle. "Is there anything you would have me do, m'lady?"

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 05:03 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Lila had searched the whole palace for her King, but he was no where to be found. Of course she only went in the areas where she was allowed. There were many more places he could be.

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 05:09 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
((who's Jimmy?))

Anyways, it was 3:00 in the afternoon, so Ewan figured he'd better get back to the palace. Once there, he found Chenelle. "Is there anything you would have me do, m'lady?"

~Jimmy is Chenelle's little brothersmile~
"Oh, no thank you Ewan." she said smiling.

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 05:39 AM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

quote:
Originally posted by The Force
Joey watched as starla swam away, then turned his attention to Theo "Hey man, wassup, dude i'm bored do you wanna go do somethin?"

''Yeah we can check out that new amusement park."

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 06:59 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

She swam out of the palace and began on her way home to get ready for her date.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 07:01 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

((Im back baby!!!!!!!))

The king woke up suddenly on his bed, a stream of snot flowing from his nose, his throat incredibly sore, and a doctor uhhh doctoring over him. "How much longer am I gonna be sick?" he asked. "another day or so." "tell Lila and Ewan they have the day off, and get the queen in here please"

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 09:24 AM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

((woohoo no work!!!))((hmm what do mer-men wear on dates?))

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 05:42 PM
Tela

Tatyana sat a plate of food down in front of Zane. He smiled and quickly ate it. "Thanks, Taty, it was delicious." he said wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 06:06 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Ewan bowed his head slightly in a gesture of respect and went back to his room.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 06:34 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by VallejoKid707
''Yeah we can check out that new amusement park."

"Sounds awesome." Joey agreed

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 08:15 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707

"I know the secuirty guard there, he'll get us in."

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 08:51 PM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Lila got the message she had the day off. She got ready for her date, wearing the red silk shirt she just bought. She tied it so it exposed her stomach, and didn't bother to button it. It didn't show anything unless she moved a certain way, and mermaids weren't shy at all about their bodies. Her tattoo was also visible on her back. She ran some sparkles through her hair, and then put some on her stomach. She found a special diamond necklace her father bought for her on her sixteenth birthday. She loved how it sparkled. She couldn't believe he got her something so beautiful. That was before their new child came into the world.
Lila decided to swim to the palace to see how her king was doing before she went on her date.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 09:21 PM

Chenelle was told that the King wanted her, so she swam to the room where he was. "Hello?" she called into the room.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 09:56 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by VallejoKid707
"I know the secuirty guard there, he'll get us in."

"You do?! Alright let's go now!" Joey said as he swam off towards the amusement park."

~that be one strange amusement park~

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 10:15 PM