KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Under the Sea...

Under the Sea...
Started by: *- - -*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (92): « First ... « 86 87 [88] 89 90 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

It took four hours to reach the giant underwater crater where the Demon was preparign to rampage. By now LIla's was waking upm, and the healing spel was ready to be cast.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 05:04 PM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

(( u couldn't make it easy and have her sleep through it? laughing out loud ))

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 05:06 PM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

((NOEP!! luv ya, c ya later...))

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 05:07 PM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(((Okay, I'm lost, 2 lazy 2 go back like 2 pages)))

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 05:34 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Im 2cool 4 a title r name

~ I thought Thay died in a relationship with Taty.huh~

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 06:30 PM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(((I did too)))

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 08:32 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

~Eh, I guess he's back to being his old self, then...big grinIf you know what I mean.~

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 08:36 PM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(((It's kuul, :P , i guess Taty could just swim around laughing )))

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 08:43 PM

~Well, thats what Chenelle didbig grin~

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 08:50 PM
Darth Revan
-

((I'm not too sure myself but I think Thay came back to life somehow and now he's gonna die AGAIN *sigh* to save Lila and meanwhile Ewan's busy making himself look like an idiot and sleeping through the whole thing)) ((But that last part isn't my fault, of course wink ))

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 12:44 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

~Of course notstick out tongue~

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 01:06 AM
Tela

Taty swam through the city. She knew nothing of Thay being alive. She was currently to busy taking care of her little brothers.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 02:25 AM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thay swam slowly over the edge of the crater and swam quickly back. "Screw it.." he didn't want to fight something that was uglier that a seadonkey's arse... just a general rule of thumb... plus it had a large sword and an acid coat of skin...

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 03:29 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Lila slolwy woke up and stretched.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 03:31 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thay literally pissed involuntarily out his peep hole in his tailfin and swam away as fast as possble when the demon 50-foot fist came over and grabbed his entire body. "et me go you over-sized ass raper!" The demon gurgled... it and him were the only underwater creatures that knew what that phraze meant.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 03:35 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

(( messed sick ))

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 03:55 AM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tghe demon growled, and that alone dslodged several rcks. "You little vermin seafood." it moved to snap off his head with one of its teeth. Thay knew this was it... He recited the words. "Lacto.... Nerimu... Seralirii!" The words echoed with a magical quailty...

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 04:00 AM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thay sent the blue ball of healing slamming into the demon's grotesuqly mutilated face, and it exploded and showered the demon in blue. It roared uneathly, and then died. A magical shockwave slammed nito the Thay, and into everything around him, and a crater of death was left in it's wake...

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 04:19 AM
Tela

((( laughing )))

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 11:54 AM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

((Lame eh?))

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 12:39 PM