KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Under the Sea...

Under the Sea...
Started by: *- - -*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (92): « First ... « 87 88 [89] 90 91 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tela

(((I wouldn't know. Your character confused me)))

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 09:42 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

((so am I still asleep or what?))

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 01:14 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Im 2cool 4 a title r name

~It would be up to you, wouldn't itroll eyes (sarcastic)~

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 01:16 AM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

((Yes, that would seem to be the case...))

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 01:17 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Im 2cool 4 a title r name

~But its not?~

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 01:18 AM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Taty played ball with Lindar and Zane. They were playing money in the middle. Taty was in the middle on purpose. SHe knew Lindar was at the disadvantage.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 01:22 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

((no it is I just wasn't thinking))((Am I still the king or what?))

Ewan couldn't sleep. He tossed and turned in his bed, thinking of a million different things at once. Lila, Thay, the battle he had almost died in. Most of all, the thought that if he had died, Thay would have been spared kept nagging him. It worked its way into his mind, no matter how he tried to keep it out.. "Leave me alone, dammit!! Just... just go away!!" He yelled without realizing it. Then he was thrown off the bed and slammed into the wall by the demon's shockwave.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 05:48 AM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

((Demon shockwave is a magical death current... so um, u wer hit by the nonmagical current!))

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 08:02 AM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Lila heard Ewan's angry words which stir her from her sleep. When she got up the shockwave threw her back down onto the bed, and even though it was a soft mattress, it felt like she had just hit concrete.

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 12:20 PM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

((Imagine what it was lie being torn apart for Thay... he was rgiht at the orginin of theshockwave!))

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 12:22 PM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

cass swam out of the garden of her house. she swam across the street and looked around, the town looked empty.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 12:36 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Instinctively Ewan swam to find Lila.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 01:06 PM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Lila was still on her bed when she knew Thay had died.. she couldn't explain how she knew, she just did. She couldn't cry, she just felt empty.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 01:08 PM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

the only surviving artifact of Thay was his medalluion. The magical amterial t was made out of survived and resisted the incredible blast.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 01:12 PM
Darth Revan
-

Ewan never knew that he had been alive again... He found Lila and immediately knew something was wrong when he saw her. He closed his eyes and hung his head.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 01:14 PM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

And the medallion exploded.. but did. The magical current inisde couldnt take the strain of Thay diing twice, or coming back twice.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 01:15 PM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

She hugged Ewan as soon as her eyes set upon him. "Don't leave me." She whispered.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 01:16 PM
Darth Revan
-

Ewan crossed the room and sat down next to Lila on the bed and hugged her back.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 01:22 PM
Darth Revan
-

((I hafta go not back til tonight))

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 01:45 PM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

(( ok ))

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 01:47 PM