KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Under the Sea...

Under the Sea...
Started by: *- - -*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (92): « First ... « 88 89 [90] 91 92 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Revan
-

((mesa back!!!))((what does Lila do now))

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 03:39 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

(( I don't know... what else is there to do in this rp? any ideas on where to go from here? ))

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 03:42 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

((well we could wrap it up and start UTS 2))

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 03:47 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

(( ok ))

Lila snuggled against him as he held her. "I love you." She told him quietly as she felt the void inside her slowly go away.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 03:51 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

She slowly looked up at him and ran her fingers through his hair. "Your kingdom is now safe."

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 03:58 AM
Darth Revan
-

Ewan smiled a little for the first time in weeks. He suddenly felt freed, as if a huge weight had been lifted from his shoulders. He took the crown off his head and studied it, running his fingers along its gentle silver curves. Then he placed it back on his head, closed his eyes, and whispered into Lila's ear. "I love you too."

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 04:37 AM
Darth Revan
-

((moving on then...))

Ewan lay next to Lila until he eventually fell asleep.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 05:43 AM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

((This cow's bin milked...))

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 05:50 AM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(((Whatever happened to Kavkae. I got lost ater Thay's fchar cdonfused me when he was attacked by the demon.)))

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 03:01 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

((same here)) ((you guys want to do UTS 2?))

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 04:13 PM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

(( sure ))

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 08:14 PM
Tela

(((so what happened to Kavkae.))

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 08:23 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Im 2cool 4 a title r name

~Nothing, I just forgot to come in here for a while, what all's happened?~

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 01:06 AM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Taty finally got tired and rested. She watcfhed Lindar and Zane slap the ball back and forth.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 01:07 AM

Kavkae swam into the room he was living in at the castle. He sat on the bed and got out his carving.

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 01:10 AM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Taty watched as Lindar accidently slapped the ball through a palace window. It zoomed passed Kavkae's head just missing him. Taty shook her head. She grabbed Lindar's hand as they swam to get it.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 01:16 AM

Kavkae wa hardly phased as the ball zoomed past his head. He sighed and scratched his neck.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 01:17 AM
Tela

Taty swammed in. She went to et the ball. When she looked up she saw Kavkae and blushed. "Lindar apologize." she stated. Lindar smiled sweetly. "Sorry, mister."

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 01:24 AM

Kavkae nodded. "Its no problem." He smiled at Taty.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 01:26 AM
Tela

Taty blushed more. "I'll try to control them more." she said noticing the carving.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 01:32 AM