KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Driv3r

Driv3r
Started by: 113

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Billybobbed

ok so i just found out that if you pre-order driv3r, you get run the gauntlet as well as the making of and the behind the scenes footage... sounds good to me!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 04:00 PM
Billybobbed is currently offline Click here to Send Billybobbed a Private Message Find more posts by Billybobbed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Nice.....Really liked that movie...

Heres me (the shadow) once I get the game in June:

(please log in to view the image)

and here is me driving causing meyhem!!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 03:23 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

quote:
Originally posted by DracotheDragon
Driv3r will be the best game on PS2 this year!

NO WAY, GRAND THEFT AUTO: SAN ANDREAS WILL BE THE BEST PS2 GAME OF THE YEAR

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 03:52 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Billybobbed

"Atari signed a host of talent to voice the cast, including Michael Madsen as Tanner, Ving Rhames as Tobias, Mickey Rourke as Jericho, head of an international crime syndicate, and Michelle Rodriguez as Calita, the sexy leader of a Miami car theft ring."

That just makes it so much cooler!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 08:22 PM
Billybobbed is currently offline Click here to Send Billybobbed a Private Message Find more posts by Billybobbed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Yes BillyBobbed...yes yes it does...that and if you pre-order you actually get the Run the Gauntlet short film by ridley scott included..now that my friend is pretty cool.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 02:53 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

I just read that along with several other cool games, DRIV3R will be featured at E3...looking forward to getting some new stuff outta that. Maybe a demo...fingers crossed!!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 02:46 PM
edwinian
Heavy Metal

is noone excited for this game anymore???

IGN has been doing a lot of stuff on all the cars of the game if you are interested:

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/519/519517p1.html

Go to that page..its the second one and from there you can navigate to get to the earlier ones.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 02:54 PM
FlappingMangera
flapper of the mangera

Has Anyone played Driv3r?

I want to pick this up tomorrow, but was hoping someone here as been playing already and can tell me bout it. Any takers?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 04:07 PM
FlappingMangera is currently offline Click here to Send FlappingMangera a Private Message Find more posts by FlappingMangera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah i just bought the game and it is frekin sweet all the graghics are really good. i am not very far yet but the first mission is the best one!(So Far!!!)

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 04:58 PM
ScarFace Clone is currently offline Click here to Send ScarFace Clone a Private Message Find more posts by ScarFace Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

I probably will get it big grin

If it's half as good as it looks, it'll still be kickass

I'm a signature!

Last edited by Spearhead on Jun 22nd, 2004 at 06:05 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 06:03 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FlappingMangera
flapper of the mangera

quote:
Originally posted by 'Vegeta'
Yeah i just bought the game and it is frekin sweet all the graghics are really good. i am not very far yet but the first mission is the best one!(So Far!!!)

Very glad to hear it, Looks like i'll be going shopping tonight. What's the first mission?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 12:53 PM
FlappingMangera is currently offline Click here to Send FlappingMangera a Private Message Find more posts by FlappingMangera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

driv3r got horrible reviews and after playing i agree.. a cheap wanna be GTA is what i see this game as

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 03:42 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FlappingMangera
flapper of the mangera

quote:
Originally posted by forumcrew
driv3r got horrible reviews and after playing i agree.. a cheap wanna be GTA is what i see this game as

I just got the game and have enjoyed the first couple missions I"ve played. Have you played the Driver and GTA series since there conception? If you haven't, try to find some emulators online. Once you play all the games you'll see you can't say Driver is a cheap wanna be GTA

smokin'

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 01:12 PM
jayson
the killer of threads

Driv3r

Does anyone else think that this game is a big disappointment. I was waiting for this game for half a year thinking it would be better than GTA. I finished it in 4 day's and the cut scene movies where so jerky in places, they sucked. what a load of bollocks.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:37 PM
jayson is currently offline Click here to Send jayson a Private Message Find more posts by jayson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

its crap, end of story

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:57 PM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jayson
the killer of threads

thank god someone agrees. i thought it was me.
I brought red dead revolver at the same time and this game totally kicks driv3r's ass. what do y'all think of this game?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 08:20 AM
jayson is currently offline Click here to Send jayson a Private Message Find more posts by jayson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spitback
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worst game ever a complete rip off .of vice city .

15 months untill a big hard kick in the nuts up top family guy below a screenshots of big hard kick in the nuts.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 06:44 PM
Spitback is currently offline Click here to Send Spitback a Private Message Find more posts by Spitback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Big glitchy dissapointment, and REALLY overhyped. Waited 3 years for this crap.

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 01:44 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

GOD DAMN!!! what a peice of POO this game is. It's like the developers got all these idea's they wanted to put in a game, and put them in the game, but forgot to work on making them work.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 06:41 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spitback
Restricted

Account Restricted

Most unorignial game ever

15 months untill a big hard kick in the nuts up top family guy below a screenshots of big hard kick in the nuts.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 11:50 PM
Spitback is currently offline Click here to Send Spitback a Private Message Find more posts by Spitback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote