KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » World Rulers: Role Play

World Rulers: Role Play
Started by: The Force

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Im 2cool 4 a title r name

When Maddie got to the pool, she set down her towel and went for the high diving board.

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 10:38 PM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

'He's not going to beat me!' Shane thought. "C'mon!" He looked at his sister and grabbed her arm and began to run.

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 10:38 PM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

~Right. Mine goes after yours then.~

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 10:39 PM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

~sry, i was kinda slow responding to the last one~

Shane walked about 15ft from the pools edge and ran to it and yelled, "CANNON BALL!"

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 10:39 PM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

"Aaa!" Maddie squeels as she gets splashed. "Sha-ane!!" she whines in mock anger. She climbs slowly up th ladder.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 10:41 PM
§H@Ñ€
???

Shane swam to the side of the pool and watched his sister

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 10:43 PM

When she reached the top she looked down slowly.
"Kowabunga!!" she calls diving quickly and gracfully off the high dive.

~Weren't expecting that from lil ol Maddie, now were you?stick out tongue~

Last edited by *- - -* on Jan 7th, 2004 at 10:48 PM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 10:45 PM

When she came back up, water pouing from her face, she was grinning. "And the winner for best executed high dive is!!!!.... Me." she laughs.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 11:29 PM
§H@Ñ€
???

Shane watched as his sister gloated, and then thought... 'where is John?!'

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 11:30 PM

~Where were both of you? Talk about reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally slow.stick out tongue~

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 11:31 PM
§H@Ñ€
???

~Sorry, but at least I was here. hint hint. laughing out loud~

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 11:34 PM

~Yeah, well, you were here, so you should have posted, silly!stick out tongue I think Force came back on though...~

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 11:36 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

~i'm here~

Jon stepped out of the hot tub, ran over to the pool, jumped high itno the air, and did a flying squirrel into the pool.

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 11:36 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

~A flying squirrel!!?? Whatever that is, it sounds funnystick out tongue~
Maddie got out and laid down on her towel.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 11:40 PM

~Are you guys gonna be slow again?? Come on! big grin I'm bored to death!~

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 11:44 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by *- - -*
~A flying squirrel!!?? Whatever that is, it sounds funnystick out tongue~
Maddie got out and laid down on her towel.

~ya it's when you dive in the water head first, and your arms are holding your legs back~

Jon resurfaced, and saw the maddie had laid down, Jon snuck out of the pool, unnoticed, then snuck up to Maddie, then picked her and threw her back into the pool, Jon broke out laughing.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 11:49 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

~Sounds freaky~

Maddie screamed, then rushed out of the water to try and pull Jon in. She flung him in with a triumphant splashed, and she stuck out her tongue at him. "HA!" she says smiling.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 11:52 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Jon stuck his tongue back out at her, then got out of the water and slowly walked towards maddie, he had an evil grin on his face.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 11:56 PM

"Uh-uh! No way!" she laughed, running to the other side of the pool quickly.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 11:57 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Jon ran after her, but slipped right when he got to her, but fortunately he slipped into the pool... taking Maddie with him.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 12:04 AM