KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » World Rulers: Role Play

World Rulers: Role Play
Started by: The Force

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Im 2cool 4 a title r name

"Yikes!" Maddie screamed. When they resurfaced she splashed water in his face.

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 12:07 AM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Jon rubbed his eyes from the water, then splashed water at her. "Haha, got u back." Jon said as he swam away.

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 12:12 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

She grabbed his foot and dragged him under before hoping out of the pool and running to the hot tub. "I got you last!" she laughs.

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 12:17 AM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Jon resurfaced "Don't worry, i'll get you back later sis." Jon told her, then tuck out his tongue and got out of the pool.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 12:23 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

"Ha! I don't worry!! Not in the slightest" she states laughing.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 12:24 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Jon looked at her with an evil smile "Oh but i would worry this time, my pretty." Jon teased as hopped in the hot tub, and relaxed.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 12:27 AM

"You go ahead and worry then, Jon." Maddie teased, flicking wter at him before sliding into the hot tub. She began to redo her hair, taking it out, running her fingers through it, then braiding it once more.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 12:30 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Jon rolled his eyes, then got back out of the hot tub, dried off then went to go work out.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 12:37 AM

Afet a while of soaking, Maddie began to sing. It was a wordless song, just some 'dum dee doo's', but it was pretty all the same. She got out and sang her way back to her room, waving at her brotheres as she left the pool. When she got to her room she turned on some music, got into the shower and began to sing along as she showered.
~She likes singing.big grin~

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 01:05 AM
§H@Ñ€
???

Shane looked at John (Shane was sun bathing the whole time) and sat up for a second and then layed back down next to the clear pool.

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 01:23 AM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Jon was bench pressing about 150lbs, even though he could definitely lift more, he was just warming up.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 02:43 AM
§H@Ñ€
???

~where did that come from?!~

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 02:44 AM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by SK88728
~where did that come from?!~

~what do you mean? Jon was already working out~

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 02:51 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Alexandria woke up, hearing the screams and cries of fun echoing off of the walls and travelling into her room which was at the far end of the house, but too close to the pool.
She had the shades drawn as always, so no sunlight entered her room. The summer before she painted her room black, so it was even darker. She glanced up and saw it was a little past noon. She pulled a pillow over her head to block out the noise.

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 03:50 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

~ok, sry, i miss read it.~

Shane decided that he was starting to get bored tanning so he got up and went to the library where his two dogs, Newfoundlands, normally slept and laded around in. (see picture) But he could only really play with Derek because Megan was pregnant with puppies. She walked into the large library and called his dogs, "Derek! Megan!" They both jumped up and ran over to Shane, "Come on." Shane lead the dogs out side the castle and by the large horse stables.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 04:03 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Alexandria's black cat, Draven, jumped on the bed and circled a couple of times and laid down next to her. She petted her and then tried to go back to sleep.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 04:24 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Jon came out of the wieght room, then walked down the hall towards his room.

~i g2g~

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 04:30 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Kyrie walked down the halls listing to her new cd , she was singing and dancing to it

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 05:07 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

She knew if she didn't get up one of her younger brothers or sisters would come and wake her up. She got out of bed and changed into black leather jeans and a black t-shirt that she cut in half, it was tight and complimented her nice figure. She brushed her hair and then walked into the bathroom to brush her teeth. Draven followed her as she went downstairs to get a glass of juice. The silver bangles she had on clinked as the knocked against eachother, trailing all the way up her wrist and past.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 09:23 AM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

Nia was in her bed reading, she didnt want to get up since she was so into her book and she was still in her pjs. She turned the page and moved her hair out of the way.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 09:30 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote