KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » next gta

next gta
Started by: xboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

Personally I want the Sin City one the most, to see how well my town is transfered into video game.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 10:35 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

as long as they have that Flock of Seagulls song on the soundtrack, it doesn't matter what the damn name is...."and i ran, i ran so far awaaaayyy...."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 10:38 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

laughing out loud

Depends on what era the game is in.

I want it to be present time.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 10:45 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

as long as the gameplay changes, but still stays simple and fun,with an ass of features it doesnt really matter. As long as it isnt the same thing as GTA3 and vice city recycled.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 12:43 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Maybe some updated graphics, maybe a new main character, different types of stories.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 01:57 AM
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

I reckon it should be a modern setting like GTA III with the freeform gameplay of Vice City. (Owning a mansion with a helicopter on the roof was the best bit :P)

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 09:22 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I Loved how you could buy places, etc. And all the islands were already playable.

I hate how GTA 3 you need to unlock them.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 09:23 AM
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Hey Lance, on GTA III did you ever goto the ghost town (where the inital cut-scene took place?)

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Last edited by Chance SL on Jan 15th, 2004 at 09:36 AM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 09:26 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

No not yet, I haven't tried.

But I know it's there, and I hear that there are only a couple of places where you can actually land.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 09:34 AM
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Yeah, I just kinda crash and hope I live stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 09:36 AM
LanceWindu

That's one way to do it.

You only have to aim for the spots where you see the characters walking in the cut scene, those are solid so the wire frame characters didn't fall through the animatics.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 10:03 AM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

quote:
Originally posted by Tex
GTA Floro raver

That would be totally kewl! And then mobs from Stavanger would walk around being up to no good.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 01:09 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Will somebody PLEASE think of the children???!!!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 01:13 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason420
My dad is younger than me

if you listen to the radio in gta3 it talks about news in nearby carcer city and carcer city is in where you play in manhunt

I was born 8 and 1/2 months premature

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 10:48 PM
Jason420 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason420 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Manhunt ruled, the new GTA should allow you to stealth kill people the way you can on manhunt. (sheer brutal maimage)

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 01:17 PM
TimberlandG2
**Card Dealer**

GTA:Vegas would be very tight to play. But they do need to step it up a little b/c Vice City got boring.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 04:28 PM
TimberlandG2 is currently offline Click here to Send TimberlandG2 a Private Message Find more posts by TimberlandG2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

What about

GTA:Year 2500

description:set in a time where the mafia is outruned by robots and droids.The cuban robots are getting restless waiting to make there move on the druads the last human mafia gang in the world.Now you play as Tommy Druad a droid fighting member of the druad gang.You will have to use stealth heavy artilery and most important of all your brain.You can kill civilians.Use huverboards and drive floating cars.You can even do it with robotic hookers.

Now the cubans are getting ready to attack you must take them out before they take you out.

idea patented by:F.U. Inc.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 10:50 PM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 05:01 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 05:02 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steely balls

Yessssssss!! i can't wait man. hopefully they won't have a gangsta rap theme, it's been done. but even so it would probably kick ass

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 05:59 PM
steely balls is currently offline Click here to Send steely balls a Private Message Find more posts by steely balls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote