KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Fourth Pirates of the Caribbean sequel

Fourth Pirates of the Caribbean sequel
Started by: MissesDepp?!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

On the pearl Vicky was doodling in a sketch book.
"What's that?" Jack asked.
"It's well you." Vicky turned it around. There was a sketch that looked just like him.
"It's er...well." Jack said spinning it around
"It's okay Jack, I know you aren't artistic in the least."
"Good, no worries then." he smiled.
"So how are they?" Vicky asked.
"They're good, I didn't really see Will but Elizabeth looks good. They have a kid you know, well not really a kid, she's A kid but not THEIR kid."
"Oh!" Vicky's eyes widened.
"Yes, and please spare me my ears and don't say yay."
"Ugh, Mr. Grouch." She kissed him on the cheek.
"She seems rather fasinated with pirates, all this rubbish about romance."
"No romance? Dare I recall running through the streets of Venice onto a roof where we watched the sunset." She smiled. Jack pointed at her.
"That almost killed me." He said. Vicky laughed.

The next day the mansion was in a fuss. Sam woke early.
"When are we leaving?" she asked Elizabeth and Will. She was standing under the door frame while Will and Elizabeth ran around packing in their room.
"When you say we you must mean Elizabeth and I right?" Will said eyes still on his suitcase as he packed.
"What?" tears began to start in her eyes, this was her only chance to go on a real pirate adventure. Elizabeth stopped for a second.
"it's too dangerous Sam, you're just a child."
"Bah!" she said and ran downstairs and right into Jack.
"well, well, well if it isn't our favorite pirate lover." Jack smirked.
"Not in the mood." Sam walked past him. Jack went after her.
"Not in the mood luv? what's wrong?" He asked. She stopped walking.
"It's just that not only am I forced to be clean, something I've never been before but now I can't even go on the adventure!" she whined. Just then Annabel, the maid came by with some corsets and dresses.
"These are yours." she smiled triumphantly and showed Sam the dresses then waddled off. Sam stood there jaw open. When she looked at Jack he was smiling.
"There's no way I'm wearing that!" she made a face.
"You're not giving up mate, you'll find a way onto that ship." Sam had her head down. Jack lifted it with one finger.
"See you there." Jack smiled and went out the door. Sam stood confused, she had to go on this adventure just had to. She looked at one of Elizabeth's massive trunks.
"Woah, she brings a lot of clothes you could fit a whole person in that-" her thoughts were cut off. She slyly moved out of sight and took out all of Elizabeth's clothes she took a hand drill and got in the box.
"Where'd that last trunk go?" she heard Elizabeth say. "Ah there it is, thats the last one." She was suddenly lifted and heard a groan.
"Ms. Swann this is so heavy what's in here?" Sam scowled she didn't like the thought of being heavy. There was a lot of commotion followed by nothing at all, she thought she must be in the storage so she pulled out the hand drill and drilled a few holes to breathe from and ocassionally see out of. After about four or five hours of a very uncomfortable postion and pure bordem she felt herself being lifted again and suddenly the holes were filled with light. She put her eye to the hole, someone bent down to pick it up and was probably startled by her eye. He let go and sent it falling into the water, the holes were filled with water but luckily enough she broke free and swam up. When she emerged everyone was looking at her, Jack was laughing.
"I bet you anything you had something to do with this Jack." Will said as he grabbed onto Sam's arm and pulled her out of the water.
"I have no doubts..." Vicky sighed. Sam was a little dizzy from the fall.
"No i'm fine. A little disoriented but none the less fine."
"You must be Sam i'm Vicky." Vicky introduced.
"Ooh...so you're the pirates romance?" she smiled at Jack.
"Ya I geuss I am." Vicky smiled.
"Well he couldn't have picked a prettier-"
"Sam? Go sit in the Capitain's quarters. We're not amused." Elizabeth said crossly.
"I am." Sam smiled. As she was leaving she heard one of the spaniards shout.
"Oh looks like British have recruited children, well there's no geuss as to who's going to win this race." They laughed.
"Ya, ya you wait!" Jack called Back. Sam sat on the bed for a good hour.
"Ahhh, i'm so #####. This trip has just been mainly waiting!" she complained. Jack came through the door.
"They're doing boring check in stuff, i prefer sailing, like you...do you care to go for a walk?"
"ANYTHING to get me out of here, Pirate."
"I do have a name." Jack reminded.
"I know." Sam said as she left.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 01:31 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

wowie zowie, that's long

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 01:32 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

In the end, please don't make Sam become a pirate. Everyone always becomes a pirate. do something different.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 01:40 AM
orlilover42 is currently offline Click here to Send orlilover42 a Private Message Find more posts by orlilover42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

ok you'll have to wait and see

Drink up me 'earties yo ho!
Yo ho yo ho, a pirates life for me!!!
**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 01:46 AM
really_bad_eggs is currently offline Click here to Send really_bad_eggs a Private Message Find more posts by really_bad_eggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

ok nobody post i'm going to post next ok

**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 01:47 AM
really_bad_eggs is currently offline Click here to Send really_bad_eggs a Private Message Find more posts by really_bad_eggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

okay go for it

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 01:48 AM
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

ok here i go

**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 01:48 AM
ace Face 0

hey this is really good so far. i just thought of something i can go online tom. during science cool. hehe im really hyper i am everynight im probably scaring you people right now me and my friends scare a lot of people its fun.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 01:50 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

Sam sulked in the captain's quarter's. As she thought of what to do her eyes sparkled and lit up. She screwed her face up and began to make herself cry, and think of the saddest thoughts. When Elizabeth stormed in, she saw Sam crying. "Oh dear, oh...no...um, darling, pet, whatever is wrong? I'm sorry I was cross with you but-" she was interupted by one of Sam's mournful wails. Elizabeth embraced Sam, stroking her hair. Sam sniffed miserably, stalling and thinking. "I'm just upset that someone that acts the closest thing to a mama to me will leave me just like my mama did. I want to come with you."
"Darling, you're just a wee girl! what could you do on here that can help us win the race? If you think of something, then you may come."
Sam wiped a tear from her face and sighed. "I could run errands, perhaps. I will try hard to be a young lady and if it's dangerous I'll stay out of the way I guess."
"All right darling. I'll talk it over with Will." Elizabeth turned away and shut the door gently. Sam grinned wide and silently jumped up and down. "I have a sort-of family and am going on a sort-of adventure. Not bad, Samantha, old girl" she thought.

**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 01:57 AM
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

shall i post more or do u want to go

**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 01:58 AM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

um, i'll go next. can we stop making elizabeth act like a mom. it's kinda scaring me. i like how she was in the first movie, fearless and stuff.

www.homestarrunner.com
Random lovers, go here. Seriously.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 02:03 AM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

lmao ok that will be the only mom moment from now on

**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 02:06 AM
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

Um, Kelsey? You can go now.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 02:13 AM
orlilover42 is currently offline Click here to Send orlilover42 a Private Message Find more posts by orlilover42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

okie dokie! and here is my post.

Jack was ready, with Will by his side, and Elizabeth by his other side.
"Hoist the main sails, swash the deck, billow your weasly black guts out! MOVE!" Jack barked at the crew. Annamariea tapped Captain Jack Sparrow on the shoulder.
"Before we leave, i'd like you to meet my son, Danial. Can he ride with us?" She asked.
He looked down at the boy. No older then 14, but he could tell he was tough. he looked just like his mother.
"Danial, you want to become a pirate?" He asked the boy.
"Yes, Captain Sparrow." He said, straitening up.
"Aye, he can stay, as long as he keeps out of my way." He said to annamaria and straightened his hat.
"And what can he do right now to help?" She asked.
"Nothing for him to do now. Elizabeth and Will brought someone abord, they are making her a young lady, she's in the captains quarters last time i saw her." He said, pointing to the cabin.
Danial slinked over to it, not expecting to find when he opened the door.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 02:19 AM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

I like really long posts.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 02:23 AM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

me, too. only, i like writing them. Missesdepp?!'s turn

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 02:28 AM
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

lol! i love writing them

**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 02:34 AM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

okay, missesDepp, when your ready...

*starts to snore*

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 02:44 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

First up guys, I don’t think a 12 year-old would call her mom mama and start to cry lol. Anyway, on with the story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Danial stood outside the quarters for a moment he heard talking which at some times grew loud and exciting he opened the door. Sam was jumping up and down on the bed holding a book, she was reading it out loud.

“The next day, the cry came again from the masthead, THERE SHE BLOWS-SHE BLOWS!-SHE BLOWS! RIGHT AHEAD! Aye, aye cried Stubb I knew it. Ye can’t escape! Blow on and split your pout, O whale. The mad fiend himself is after ye! Ahab will dam off your blood, as a miller shuts his water gate upon a stream!” she read, jumping up and down. Danial had never seen someone do this, especially a twelve year-old. Vicky came walking by Danial and gave him a pat on the head. Sam hadn’t stopped reading she was jumping about too much to see them. Vicky stopped and was looking at her too, still Sam didn’t notice.
“Uhh, Jack.” Vicky signaled. Jack swaggered over.
“Hardly had Ahab been hoisted to his high perch on the mast than a triumphant cry burst from thirty lungs on board. Less than a mile away, Moby Dick burst into view! Not by his calm, lazy spouting was he seen, but rather by his wondrous breachi-" Sam finally noticed Danial, Vicky and Jack standing there. She dropped the book and sat on the edge of the bed.
“Um, Pirate?”
“Yes, luv?”
“How long have you been standing there?”
“Long enough, doll.” He said and walked away.
“Sam, this is Danial, Annamaria’s son.
“Christ, there are a lot of kids here aren’t there?” she commented.
“Yeah, tell me about it.” Vicky said followed by her leaving.
“Hi, I’m Sam…”
“You like Moby Dick?”
“How’d you know?” she asked.
“I am a big fan of reading.”
“So am I.” Sam smiled.
“Why do you call Jack Pirate?”
“Because I want to.”
“I hear you’re being turned into a lady.”
“Did you hear I was avoiding it at all costs?” She said simply. Danial smiled.
“No but I can tell.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had to copy the Moby Dick stuff out of my book, took a long time so be happy.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 02:51 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

there...

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 02:51 AM