KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Fourth Pirates of the Caribbean sequel

Fourth Pirates of the Caribbean sequel
Started by: MissesDepp?!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Elvinarrow

i been reading this story from like the 1st one KEEP GOING I LIKE THIS! it would be a bummer if you guys don't start again...........

Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.
Cool poem lol GO LOTR!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 05:32 AM
Elvinarrow is currently offline Click here to Send Elvinarrow a Private Message Find more posts by Elvinarrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

quote:
Originally posted by orlilover42
But that's the point! we don't know where stuff is, so it's confusing! why don't you keep ALL the POTC stuff TOGETHER in ONE FORUM! Sheesh!
you can bookmark the threads you are interested in...general fiction belongs in general fiction or if it's role play it has to go there...check article 3 in forum rules

Last edited by BadKitty on Jan 15th, 2004 at 06:11 AM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 05:34 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Look, here's how it goes on this board. Stories written by one single author that have no contribution from other member's and aren't carried by multiple parties belong here, in the General Fiction area.

Continuous stories made up on the fly by numerous members contributing go in the Unhosted Role Playing forum, since it isn't as much a story as much as it is a group effort in expierencing an adventure.

Discussing anything directly related to Pirates of the Carribean movie (actors, scenes, directors, ect) goes in to the Pirates of the Caribean section.

That's it, it's pretty easy folks, and there is no reason for all this uprising and anger directed and Rex for simply doing his job. Threatening to leave the forum for not getting your way is not going to solve anything, it isn't going to change the rules of the forum. Hopefully this answers some of your questions and helps stop the "confusion" some of you are experiencing.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 07:30 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Guys, if we DON'T move your story, then its not fair on all the other Carry On fics that get moved. Theres no problem with you posting stories in the GenFic, but Carry-Ons are too much like Role Plays to stay. Its easy to find your story still, because if you click on your name and click to see all your posts ((top right hand corner of profile)), your last post in this story will be there for you to go to.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 09:16 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

ya know what? this sucks now. i'm having no fun on here anymore, and i'm sick of it. you guys have taken a great website, a great forum, and have been so strict and so unbendable, that it's not fun anymore. you guys have said that you wont make exceptions or favor anyone, but you guys have anyway. and i'm tired of going on here and seeing all of our work getting dissed. it's your own fault. so you just lost one member, me. ta...

www.homestarrunner.com
Random lovers, go here. Seriously.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 04:27 PM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

ooooooooo sh.it don't leave OL!!!!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 09:43 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Send her an e-mail...

Seriously, don't get so worked up about it. Your work is not getting dissed, you just keep putting it in the wrong place...

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 11:12 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

she already left she got kicked off

Drink up me 'earties yo ho!
Yo ho yo ho, a pirates life for me!!!
**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 12:58 AM
really_bad_eggs is currently offline Click here to Send really_bad_eggs a Private Message Find more posts by really_bad_eggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I know. You can still get an e-mail to her. She's not kicked off permanently.

Forgot to lock and move this...

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 12:22 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Meh?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:10 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~freak-n-fairy~
Mrs sawyer!

thats mean!!!!!!!but we gotta stay on topic k!!!

I LOVE ANDREW
if i ever catch u im eating ur shoes

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 10:28 AM
~freak-n-fairy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~freak-n-fairy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~freak-n-fairy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

okie

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 11:06 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

Night of the living fanfictionnanzn

Yeah. Wow. I haven't been here in like.... four years or something crazy like that. I don't know if anyone else cares about this story, but for boredom's sake..

anyone in? or still around?

Eager young blood want to read up on how the story has gone so far and add to it? Eh?

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 12:10 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote