KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Super Smash Bros. Melee 2!

Super Smash Bros. Melee 2!
Started by: DracotheDragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
[D_A]Kherr

Jeez, what is it with you people? It may be a rumor, it may be true, but who cares? I just want a new SSBM game to play, the one out now is getting a little boring...

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 05:17 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

and i agree...and besides...there are thousands of inane threads like this....not like another will hurt.....and besides these leave you with the feeling of"hey...it might actually happen"

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 02:17 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

the characters were imbalanced hehe, Roy was the fastest and most damaging character when it came to hardcore rumbles. Also I was thinking they needed more and newer powerups from the oldschool dayz

and they screwed samus over by lessening her damage each time she used charge shot, each consecutive charge shot after that was weaker by 5 points or so and leveled out at about 15 damage as opposed to her starting 25 points of damage

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 08:12 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

but lets not forget that roy can damage himself as well...and hes light as hell and easy to knock out....thats why i choose all around guys like marth...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 07:16 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

but of course falco rock'd the party anywayz stick out tongue wink

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 02:29 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

SSBM sucked. Although Nintendo Gamecube is like a kiddie home entertainment system. The only really gud games are The Resident Evil Series, Zelda Games and some other games. They better make the SSBM 2 worth playing that actually satisfys most players.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 03:09 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

SSBM satisfied MOST people, but YOU are an exception. Only people that have a hard time doing combos pick Falco. Link is the shiznit!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 07:33 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

if you have a hard time with falco i highly recommend that you dont use marth....im still trying to master him

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 07:33 PM
[D_A]Kherr

HA! Really.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 07:38 PM
VengeanceGOD

Marth is the shit, and my best character. I can destroy anyone with him.

Besides him, I've mastered Samus, Captain Falcon, and Jigglypuff. Yes, Jigglypuff.

The coolest possible thing for the next Smash Bros game would never happen, but it would still be cool: Smash Bros: Mario vs. Sonic. All of the Sega characters vs. all of the Nintendo ones. That would kick ass.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 10:53 PM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

indeed it would!

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 12:23 AM
Vim
ILFTKYS

The next super smash should have all the classic charcters from the first two, with luigi, ness and jiggly as already playable characters. Kid icarus, mega man(!), Wario, waluigi and .... i'll be right back... ?

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 02:05 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Mmm sounds good! smile Should have Golden Sun chars on there definetly.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 04:45 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

Waluigi? Ew. smile

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 11:20 PM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I want the prime version of samus, they better have it for the next smash game >_< or at least a character from phantasy star online, or another sega franchise. That'd be pretty interesting, I mean considering Donkey Kong belongs to rare, I dont see how its impossible

I liked how they did the f-zero stages, I was thinking they should give some homage to mario kart in a similar fashion.

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 11:41 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Link kix ass

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 12:15 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

Uh no...Donkey Kong belongs to Nintendo. The first appearance of Mario was in a Donkey Kong game, actually. wink It's just that Nintendo liscenced out Donkey Kong to Rare for a couple games.

One thing I really want to see in the next Smash Bros? Less Pokemon.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 02:01 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by DracotheDragon
SSBM satisfied MOST people, but YOU are an exception. Only people that have a hard time doing combos pick Falco. Link is the shiznit!

watch your mouth draco, i'm good with all characters, but my best is falco, not to mention that he's a top tier. Link is way to slow stick out tongue although he's good, he ain't better than falco

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 03:28 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

Marth is the fastest and the coolest. Bow down to the Marthage.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 03:34 AM
homer_clone

I use Roy his attacks rock!

sephiroth vs. cloud
FF7

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 03:56 AM
homer_clone is currently offline Click here to Send homer_clone a Private Message Find more posts by homer_clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote