KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Super Smash Bros. Melee 2!

Super Smash Bros. Melee 2!
Started by: DracotheDragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

cuz its invicible!

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 02:33 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
nah....they would probably use someone like terra or some of the other characters from ff3....

Terra=FF6
They released it under FF3 in the US but there were twice as many FF's in Japan at the time. The true FF3 still hasnt been released in the US but is rumored to be in development for GBA...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 03:32 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I still think they'd put in CC characters because thier attack and defend interface was over the course of 2 whole buttons.. perfect for the smash melee control scheme big grin

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 05:44 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

quote:
Originally posted by JKozzy
Terra=FF6
They released it under FF3 in the US but there were twice as many FF's in Japan at the time. The true FF3 still hasnt been released in the US but is rumored to be in development for GBA...

well ff3 used to be the snes version of ff6...but that was until square switched and came out anthologies...

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 03:46 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

i SSB3 they should have it were you can't pick out colors, and costumes yes

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 06:26 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

why not!? i loved that feature....my characters are always white or blue...and thats so awesome...besides how else are you supposed to tell one from the other when two people play as the same person?

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 03:42 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Yeah, I think that's a cool feature.....

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 05:30 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
why not!? i loved that feature....my characters are always white or blue...and thats so awesome...besides how else are you supposed to tell one from the other when two people play as the same person?

oops sorry i meant can embarrasment

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 07:06 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

oh ok then....honest mistake...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 02:48 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

yeah, then theres the internet connection, that's be tight to fight some guy from japan

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 05:01 PM
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

not to mention you and me ...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 05:14 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
well ff3 used to be the snes version of ff6...but that was until square switched and came out anthologies...

But FF3 has never been released, the real FF3, its still in Japan sad
Only rough ROM translations can be found on the 'net.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 06:46 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

....uhh yeah.....which ff are you talking about?(name the storyline)

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 07:00 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
not to mention you and me ...

well yeah that be just as tight

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 10:17 PM
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

think of it...instead of having fights on the forums we could take it out on the games...thatd be awesome...lets not forget kmc parties or tournaments...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 04:53 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Cool Much information about the true FFIII...

quote:
....uhh yeah.....which ff are you talking about?(name the storyline)

FFVI: "Until released at FFVI in FF Anthology, FFVI had only been previously released as FF3 for the SNES. FFVI can also be considered a turning point in the series as it tried on occasion to break into the 3-D world. Many fans of the series notice all kinds of preserved bits of this game in later FF's because this game was such a huge success. "

For FFIII:
"This is the second game also only released in Japan. Unlike its brother, FFII, FFIII might have actually become a bigger classic than FF. It is really too bad that unlike FF and FFII, which are to be released for the Playstation, its going to be released on the GB Advance.

GRAPHICS 3/5

FFIII doesn't have utterly bad graphics. It is almost like what you would see on a Gameboy Color. Like a toned-down palette from FFV.

GAMEPLAY 4.5/5

The gameplay is the standard of FF games of today. Its magic system is that of the Job Classes. Very simple to use and you can find your way around with only a little experimentation.

MUSIC 4/5

FFIII is full of good tunes that stick in your head and you don't mind. Again, they sound better in the soundtrack than in the game.

INGENUITY 2/5

Nothing overly new at this time. Also this was the first FF game to have a major use of Side Quests to further enhance your level of play.

STORYLINE 5/5

The storyline is very involving and complex. Starting to become like the storylines of today. Also the first game to have mini storylines for you to find out. This is also one of the first to not have a set storyline. Now there are several ways to get to the end of the game.

CHARACTER BASIS 3/5

The characters are starting to have a more involving plot with stories of even the NPC's now.

REPLAY VALUE 4/5

Oldschoolers rejoice. This is a good game to spend time on. Several times.

OVERALL 4/5

This is definitely the best game to play of the NES, too bad it wasn't and never will be released in America. "

Here's a link to FF3 MIDIs: http://www.ffgon.com/ff3midis.shtml

More storyline, this time from http://www.ffextreme.com/ff3.php

"Story:In even at this megaseism of the time it passes mere sign unless. The earth it drags the crystal which is source of light of the world deeply and is packed and produces demon even the big tremble where if you compare to those which it visits from now on being wee ones, it is.

Is, but, desire still it is lost,
Four souls probably receive revelation to light being are
Everything starts from there.

4 boys regard and with in the senior To father of village " Ur " of the remote region raise.
Doing to the cave where the crystal sinks to the earth in the megaseism and can turn to there it starts 4 people do exploration feeling little courage useless and intention it is.

Review: Final Fantasy III was never release to no one other than japan. The game is over 10 years old and some people don't care if did come out to United State or Japan because with the internet they can download on the interent for free called a "rom". I don't really care if illgel or not, not like anyone going to buy it. Anyways got that off my chest.

Final Fantasy III would be last Final Fantasy game on Nes with its 6 bit graphics. The game is like Final Fantasy V where you can choose jobs. The thing about the game your characters don't have names at the beginning of the game you got to name them all so if you think about it the characters dont have names like Cloud that everyone would know."

Not sure if this images are from FFIII or FFVI... but I'll post anyway.
(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by JKozzy on Feb 29th, 2004 at 05:16 PM

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 05:12 PM
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

*sigh*not to say that your wrong kozzy but...i dont think your seeing where im coming from(after all this is very easy to mix up)but i think this movie will explain EVERYTHING...(wait for the bridge scene)

http://www.razoric.com/flashtoons.p...&height=400

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 05:17 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

um *cough*supersmashbros3*cough* whistle

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 06:28 PM
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

hee hee... yeah i know...we are getting a bit off topic....but yeah having a kmc smash bros tournament would be so awesome embarrasment

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 06:30 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

yeah that would be so tight rock

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 07:11 PM