KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Super Smash Bros. Melee 2!

Super Smash Bros. Melee 2!
Started by: DracotheDragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
*sigh*not to say that your wrong kozzy but...i dont think your seeing where im coming from(after all this is very easy to mix up)but i think this movie will explain EVERYTHING...(wait for the bridge scene)

http://www.razoric.com/flashtoons.p...&height=400

Haha, that's great. And that's exactly what I was trying to say. I already typed this before I watched it, but I know that, I was just trying to convey that message.
well ff3 used to be the snes version of ff6...but that was until square switched and came out anthologies...
<= That's where I got confused, I thought you were saying that FFIII was in the U.S.... my b stick out tongue
I'm just.. actually I'm not sure where this topic is derrived from, but long story short the FFIII that was released here was FFVI in Japan. When they released FF Origins, etc, in the US, they renamed the FFIII in the US to FFVI, because that was its Japanese number. There were three missing games, FFII, FFIII, and FFV, that werent released in the US, which lead FFIV to be called FFII and FFVI to be called FFIII. With the release of FFVII, they had to rename the previous ones and tell everyone about the Japanese counterparts that weren't in the US yet. Final Fantasy II was released in the US in FF Origins, and in FF:Anthology FFV was finally released for the first time in the US, along with the previous FFIII which was now the FFVI that we know of today. FFIII from Japan still hasn't arrived onto U.S. shores, I might be repeating what you already know but I dunno how to respond. Sorry about the off-topicness too. embarrasment

Last edited by JKozzy on Feb 29th, 2004 at 08:07 PM

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 08:00 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

its understandable....i think square enix is to blame for naming the two games the same thing....(just thinking about this can make ya go crosseyed)anyways i think i would fare pretty good in the kmc tournaments(if it were to happen) but i dont think i would reach the top...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 08:09 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

If a KMC tournament ever went down, that'd be awesome. I'd lose, but I think the network should allow others to see the fight, that's be awesome cool

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 09:19 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

or have a record option like the game starcraft where we can record our matches..

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 09:44 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

That'd be so cool. I think we should all go work for Nintendo and make this happen stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 10:41 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
or have a record option like the game starcraft where we can record our matches..

or a replay button, and that would be tight if you could watch other ppl fight, also camera mode can be more, spiced up i guess

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 03:46 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote:
That'd be sweet!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 06:07 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

that would be awesome if Advent cloud and sephiroth were in super smash melee 2......

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 07:50 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

Hey, sorry I haven't replied in awhile, had probs getting on. I didn't bother reading the 3 pages of replies in here, what's been going on?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 06:53 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

*cough* well of course i'd own you all wink

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 04:50 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gls
Holy hell

you know, theres always the old rumors of Sonic and friends making an appearance... Yuji Naka even showed intrest in doin that.
It would be cool to have sonic vs. mario. Sonic would kick ass

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 01:47 AM
gls is currently offline Click here to Send gls a Private Message Find more posts by gls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

yes indeed smokin'

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 03:46 AM
[D_A]Kherr

????

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 06:56 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by gls
you know, theres always the old rumors of Sonic and friends making an appearance... Yuji Naka even showed intrest in doin that.
It would be cool to have sonic vs. mario. Sonic would kick ass

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 07:31 PM
[D_A]Kherr

Yet again, ????

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 06:47 PM
Xed
Radioactive butt monkeys

I hope to god theres unloackable costumes like different samus suites.
Character wise i really don't know. Maybe if they ad in Joanna Dark and Conker from Conker's bad fur day.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 02:56 PM
Xed is currently offline Click here to Send Xed a Private Message Find more posts by Xed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gls
Holy hell

quote:
Originally posted by Xed
I hope to god theres unloackable costumes like different samus suites.
Character wise i really don't know. Maybe if they ad in Joanna Dark and Conker from Conker's bad fur day.

they can't. they're owned by Rare which is owned by microsoft.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 02:49 AM
gls is currently offline Click here to Send gls a Private Message Find more posts by gls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GhostKirby

Please go to my profile to see a site that shows ssbm2.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 02:44 PM
GhostKirby is currently offline Click here to Send GhostKirby a Private Message Find more posts by GhostKirby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

dude i don't see a link

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 03:16 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Yeah, I don't know what you are talking about GK.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 03:25 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote