KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Super Smash Bros. Melee 2!

Super Smash Bros. Melee 2!
Started by: DracotheDragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
[D_A]Kherr

What in the HELL people? EXPLAIN WTF IS GOING ON IN HERE PLEASE! I haven't had the chance to reply in awile, and I'm not reading the previous pages, I don't have the time to!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 05:46 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

i you still talking about the sonic thing?

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 03:44 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

? I need to know what... NEVER MIND!!! People are so ignorant!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 06:46 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

but we don't even know what you are asking

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 10:48 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gls
Holy hell

yea ya freakin tweaker. read the posts if you want to know that bad.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 11:59 PM
gls is currently offline Click here to Send gls a Private Message Find more posts by gls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

I don't have the time, Is it hard for you people to understand what the simple phrase What is going on in here means? That's all I asked and you people can't even say something like, "We've been talking about what kind of characters should be in SSBM2." I ask a simple question and can't even get a simple answer. Plus, everytime I come to this site, I get constantly bombarded with popups I want to scream! I just simply wanted to know what was going on without having to close down 50 popups to do so. Just tell me... Or can't you people do something simple?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 03:45 PM
VengeanceGOD

No. Read the posts you lazy bastard. wink

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 06:42 PM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ness
Dayz'd and confuze'd

hahahha ya your no differant DracotheDragon

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 07:22 PM
Ness is currently offline Click here to Send Ness a Private Message Find more posts by Ness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

ugh roll eyes (sarcastic) we were just talking about how tight it would be to have sonic in the next game

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 07:24 PM
gls
Holy hell

yea sonic would be great in it though. so would NiGHTS (search on the internet if you don't know who i'm talkin about)

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 01:03 AM
gls is currently offline Click here to Send gls a Private Message Find more posts by gls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

THANK YOU! Now, Sonic would be OK in the next game, but I think Spyro should be in the next game. He'd kick a s s!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 07:18 PM
VengeanceGOD

I had the best idea ever:

Super Smash Bros 3: Mario vs Sonic Online

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 08:44 PM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by DracotheDragon
THANK YOU! Now, Sonic would be OK in the next game, but I think Spyro should be in the next game. He'd kick a s s!

i could see that, spryo versus pikachu

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 05:04 AM
sparkeyknitt

I do think they will come out with a Super Smash Bros Melee 2. They came out with 5 mario partys. They should at least come out with another SSBM. I would like to see a couple chars they are Bomberman, Megaman, Diddy Kong, and Wario. Also they should have some mini games to play like , Pac man , Tetris , Dr mario and etc.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 05:41 PM
sparkeyknitt is currently offline Click here to Send sparkeyknitt a Private Message Find more posts by sparkeyknitt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote