KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » What would happen at the end of the war

What would happen at the end of the war
Started by: Mighty Yoda

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

What would happen at the end of the war

What do you guys think will happen after the war has ended and humans celebrating their victory. Surly there is not enough of them to rebuild the world as it once was nearly 30 years ago. But i think that while they are celebrating, skynet has got a backup system elsewhere and begins a countdown until it is fully operational and the machines are back and the war starts all over again. It would be interesting to see what you lot think.

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 11:00 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

nah i would think it would end. john connor will b made president of the world. lol. then they will start their perhaps 1000 yearz re-building process. all the things they lost and everything.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 12:52 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

The machines and humans will find a balance, and live together, and rebuild... humans will help rebuild and repair machines, and machines will help humans by producing tasty beverages like Slurpees and slushies, and by allowing humans to travel around the wastelands really fast, in cars and tanks and stuff... it will go back to normal after a few hundred generations...

THEN maybe start up again, when computers come back online and start to get wise again...

smile

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 09:21 AM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

Interesting SlickRick69. What gets me is, how are they breathing because there are no trees left in the world, unless someone managed to save some tree seeds.

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 04:23 PM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MovieKiller
The Devil Himself

quote:
Originally posted by glenn
Interesting SlickRick69. What gets me is, how are they breathing because there are no trees left in the world, unless someone managed to save some tree seeds.

Well I think I can give you an answer for that.

Do yoiu remember the characters in the movie saying that 3 Billion people will die once Judgment Day comes?

Well, I think that by the time that T3 actually happens, 2007 (based on the Timeline), there would be nearly 7 Billion people in the world. This shows us that the Machines only attacked key cities with the nukes and left towns and small cities standing. Maybe that is why the T-850 wanted to take John and Kate to Mexico. He knew that maybe only the largest cities in the world would be strike by nuclear meltdown so he decided to take them to the Mexican countrysides. Mexico has only few important and large cities so they would have had a lot of space to move in. There would be trees and plants in those areas where the bombs did not fell.

Now if the bombs would have hit all places on Earth and some people survived, then I'd say that there would be only a couple of MILLIONS and NOT BILLIONS. So if only 3 Billion died, do the math and you will see that not all parts of the world were struck.

big grin Wow I wrote a lot again. Well I hope this helps you!!! Great thread by the way. wink

Be seeing you all around. cool smokin'

cool "Todo lo que tiene un principio tiene un final. Veo venir el final. Veo a la oscuridad esparciéndose. Veo muerte. Y tu eres lo único que se interpone en su camino. Si no lo puedes detener esta noche me temo que el mañana nunca llegará." *--La Oráculo, "Matrix Revoluciones"* cool

smokin' "El futuro aún no ha sido escrito. El único futuro que existe es el que nosotros creamos" *--John Connor, "Terminator 3: La Rebelión de las Máquinas"* smokin'

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 02:19 AM
MovieKiller is currently offline Click here to Send MovieKiller a Private Message Find more posts by MovieKiller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MovieKiller
The Devil Himself

Re: What would happen at the end of the war

quote:
Originally posted by glenn
What do you guys think will happen after the war has ended and humans celebrating their victory. Surly there is not enough of them to rebuild the world as it once was nearly 30 years ago. But i think that while they are celebrating, skynet has got a backup system elsewhere and begins a countdown until it is fully operational and the machines are back and the war starts all over again. It would be interesting to see what you lot think.

Well...

I think that the humans would be celebrating and honoring John Connor for the great courage he showed all throghout the war. Do you remember the T-850 in T3 telling him that he would die in the future? Well then the possibility of him becoming President of the World, or even him surviving his destiny are so small.

Another thing that I want to add is that "The humans inevitably die", as the T-850 put it in T3. The nuclear fallout would be so high that the radioactive clouds spread all over the world and thus killing any plants and animals in the areas where the bombs did not fall.

Now if Skynet is not completely destroyed and the humans die, I think that the Machines would be the rulers of the world. I don't think that though, because the humans will make sure the Machines won't regroup before celebrating their victory.

Hope this helped too. See ya. cool smokin'

cool "Todo lo que tiene un principio tiene un final. Veo venir el final. Veo a la oscuridad esparciéndose. Veo muerte. Y tu eres lo único que se interpone en su camino. Si no lo puedes detener esta noche me temo que el mañana nunca llegará." *--La Oráculo, "Matrix Revoluciones"* cool

smokin' "El futuro aún no ha sido escrito. El único futuro que existe es el que nosotros creamos" *--John Connor, "Terminator 3: La Rebelión de las Máquinas"* smokin'

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 02:29 AM
MovieKiller is currently offline Click here to Send MovieKiller a Private Message Find more posts by MovieKiller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

I don't mind you writing long threads. Keeps me amused just reading them. Attacking key cities would make sense because that is where most of the people are in the world and each citie could hold say, maximum of a couple of million. Take all the cities in the world and add up all the population of each one. 3 billion or more would easily be reached. I agree with you there.

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 11:11 AM
MovieKiller
The Devil Himself

Hey thanks. big grin

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 08:04 PM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

Any time

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 08:27 PM
U Neek
Mr

After mankind wins the war against the machines, there would be Ewok style celebrations. This would happen shortly after John confronts the Skynet main frame only to be told by Skynet: "John, I am your father..." John, unable to handle the news, terminates himself whilst Kate stands by and watches. Kate thinks: "What a loser" and despatches the various protectors to go back in time to protect John (Reese, et al).

Maybe...Perhaps...Hey, it could happen!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 01:33 PM
U Neek is currently offline Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U Neek
Mr

OR...

Members of Tech Comm blast into Skynet's main frame to be greeted with a message from Skynet himself, reading as follows:

"You beat my ass fair and square. Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused by trying to turn youse into an extinct species and having the world for myself to rule. It was just one of those things. Take care, speak soon. Luv Skynet"

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 01:41 PM
U Neek is currently offline Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

laughing Aw, they can't hurt cyberdyne! It's so nice!

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 09:21 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

If they had destroyed Skynet as scheduled in the original then the hominids would start fighting amongst themselves once again.

But I infer that the world would always be dark and dreary as it is depicted after the nuclear holocaust.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 09:49 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U Neek
Mr

quote:
Originally posted by shaber
But I infer that the world would always be dark and dreary as it is depicted after the nuclear holocaust.

Nah, surely somebody somewhere would have a working light bulb.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 09:57 AM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Heh - that's not quite what he meant... lol

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 10:39 AM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

What did you mean

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 11:02 AM
mook

i think the machines would win.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 01:32 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Glenn - he meant that the world would be shielded from the sun's rays by the nuclear fallout...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 08:30 PM
U Neek
Mr

quote:
Originally posted by Ahnold
Glenn - he meant that the world would be shielded from the sun's rays by the nuclear fallout...

How long do you think it would take for the nuclear fallout to clear?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 08:56 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Good question. A good long while, I should imagine...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 09:02 PM