KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Is it a bad sign when the side of your tooth falls off?

Is it a bad sign when the side of your tooth falls off?
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

RatCat, if your tooth fell in half, then you know bad shit is going down. Go to the dentist, man!

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 13th, 2002 06:02 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

quote:
Originally posted by Texas
RC cant sue cause he was smacking on ommlettes at the time stick out tongue
wink wink wink
Well pardon me for eating dinner. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 13th, 2002 12:04 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Rat, how are you now?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2002 12:09 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sueing for a borken tooth? Might have made sense if the treatment had actually COST Edna anything, or if she in any way harboured a grudge against the guy who did it, and if she could definitviely prove that it was ONLY his fault, and if she was a money-grabbing *****, and so on...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 13th, 2002 01:14 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Anyway..just get it fixed..wouldn't want to get an infection or something.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2002 06:42 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I hate sitting in a dentist office, and you can hear that drill noise. sad

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 13th, 2002 07:14 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

that's nothing! But those people screaming!
wait...

I love going to the dentist smile

Old Post Jan 13th, 2002 07:17 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Sueing for a borken tooth? Might have made sense if the treatment had actually COST Edna anything, or if she in any way harboured a grudge against the guy who did it, and if she could definitviely prove that it was ONLY his fault, and if she was a money-grabbing *****, and so on...

That's the American way........................ stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 13th, 2002 11:40 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

quote:
Originally posted by Ratcat
Well pardon me for eating dinner. stick out tongue

I need to make you some of my good old fashioned southern style ommlettess. Been making them for years, and haven't broken a tooth yet cool smokin'

Old Post Jan 13th, 2002 11:44 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sand person no. 10
where are the other nine

i lost half a tooth when i bit on a polo (a mint) although i was drinking tea at the time with half tea and have sugar, might explain the weakened state of my teeth. bloody hurt,

Old Post Jan 14th, 2002 12:06 AM
sand person no. 10 is currently offline Click here to Send sand person no. 10 a Private Message Find more posts by sand person no. 10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Holy shark toes Batman!!!

Three British people with weak broken falling out teeth!!!!!!!

You know this isn't exactly helping to end the stereotype that British people have bad teeth evil face

Last edited by Tex on Jan 14th, 2002 at 05:08 AM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2002 05:04 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 14th, 2002 05:07 AM
Tex
Yumsz

evil face

Old Post Jan 14th, 2002 05:08 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

There was a Simpsons Episode where Lisa needs braces. (It's funnier than hell, but I won't get into most of it).

Anyway, while Lisa is in the waiting room, the dentist is seeing Ralf. And he asks him how often he brushes his teeth. Then the dentist pulls out "The Big Book of Brittish Smiles". In it, it showed all these people with raunchy teeth. laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 14th, 2002 05:11 AM
Tex
Yumsz

You know we're in trouble now!
big grin

Old Post Jan 14th, 2002 05:15 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

But everyone over there won't use the ( big grin ) icon, because the teeth will be all messed up evil face rolling on floor laughing

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 14th, 2002 05:18 AM
Tex
Yumsz

Your really asking for it aren't you?

I'm just getting revenge for all the cowboy, 10 gallon hat, sand, steer, hick, president Bush, walker, jokes I've gotten these past 8 months big grin

Old Post Jan 14th, 2002 05:24 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Anyone with a different. . . ah. . . culture than us, is going to tease us.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 14th, 2002 05:27 AM
keokiswahine
Confusion

If you want strong teeth, drink your milk or take your calcium tablets.

If you want to improve your teeth's looks, have a dentist cap them. big grin

Old Post Jan 14th, 2002 06:54 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

All those overseas, take note smokin'

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 14th, 2002 07:02 AM