KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Favorite Jack Sparrow Lines!

Favorite Jack Sparrow Lines!
Started by: Slonik9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Slonik9

Love Favorite Jack Sparrow Lines!

I think Johnny was great in POTC! He is so cool!
I love the way he acts!

One of my favorite lines he says is:

No one. He's no one. A disstant cousin of my aunt's nephew,
twice removed. Lovely singing voice though. Unice. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Which ones are yours?
confused

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 12:49 AM
Slonik9 is currently offline Click here to Send Slonik9 a Private Message Find more posts by Slonik9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

"when u marooned me on that god forsaken spit of land, you forgot one very important thing mate, I'm Captain Jack Sparrow!"

"thats what a ship is you know, not a keel and a hold and a deck and sails, thats what a ship needs. but what a ship is-what the Black Pearl really is-is freedom."

"welcome to the caribbean love!"

erm, theres too manY!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 12:53 AM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slonik9

"but why is the rum gone?"

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 01:07 AM
Slonik9 is currently offline Click here to Send Slonik9 a Private Message Find more posts by Slonik9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

i luv them all i actually i think i have them all memorized yep i do i have a few as my away messages its funny
"me im dishonest and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest honestly its the honest ones you want to watch out for because you never can predict when theyre going to do something incredibly stupid"

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 02:08 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AshleyTheGreat9

Well, I also love them all, I could recite the whole movie if asked too...pathetic, I know, but o well...

"You need to find yourself a girl, mate! Or, perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day is that you've already found one, and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet...You're not a eunuch, are you?"

Well, that whole scene is HOT!!!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 02:24 AM
AshleyTheGreat9 is currently offline Click here to Send AshleyTheGreat9 a Private Message Find more posts by AshleyTheGreat9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
glitter_gloss

you missed the best quotes ever i mean in every board i went to no1 had this quote!!!! pshhh its this one you guys cant really be captin jack luvers if you didnt know this one : captain norrington: you are without dout the worst pirates ive ever heard of Captain jack: but you have heard of me" roll eyes (sarcastic) shame on you all

lol Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 02:47 AM
glitter_gloss is currently offline Click here to Send glitter_gloss a Private Message Find more posts by glitter_gloss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

my fave line is a really simple one

"sticks and stones love sticks and stones"

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 02:50 AM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
glitter_gloss

well im gonna go read a harry potter 3rd book and go to bed chow cool

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 02:50 AM
glitter_gloss is currently offline Click here to Send glitter_gloss a Private Message Find more posts by glitter_gloss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
glitter_gloss

omg one last one which is also my favorite the crew: captain barbossa said you would be wearing this Elizibeth: well you can tell barbossaa that i am decinclining aquisting your request (lol im a bad speller lol) crew: he said you'd say that and if that be the case you would be dining with the crew....naked

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 02:54 AM
shaber
schizoid

Has Jack Sparrow killed anyone apart from Barbossa? I mean someone who did NOT deserve it? confused

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 05:15 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

i loved everything Cap'n Jack Sparrow said, ive posted my fav quotes on the thread that was here before so i cant be bothered to post again... just a little not though.. people stop making the same threads as ones that are already here read the rules please...

anyhoo

take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 05:23 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ehenry

This Is My Favorite Jack Sparrow Line: "Weddings! I love Weddings, Drinks all around!!"

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 10:14 PM
ehenry is currently offline Click here to Send ehenry a Private Message Find more posts by ehenry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

My Favorite line is one that they didn't end up putting on the moviesad: *Looks at Eliazabeth and motions the two of them together* Peas in a pod love

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 10:21 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slonik9

Isin't he just so cool! I love how Johnny acts in this movie, he's so drunk and everything, Kiera thinks he acts like Ozzy Osbourne.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 12:12 AM
Lianslo
chasing the music

Mine has gotta be, the one on my signature!...."Aren't you supposed to be dead?...am I not?....oh......" and then the one right after it......."Parlie....parlieahiod......parsnip.....parsley............parle? (sp?).....yes, thats the one! Parle!"

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 04:56 AM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

i know its from the deleted scenes but
"shame about the french. obsessed with raisins. humiliated grapes really. think about it."
also, "and then they made me their chief"
i almost fell off my sofa laughing at that. me and my m8 luv jack sparrow sooo much. oops, captain jack sparrow lol

I hate to break this to you, but being a coward is not a legitimate career

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 05:24 PM
fuct_up_kid is currently offline Click here to Send fuct_up_kid a Private Message Find more posts by fuct_up_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ancietwisdom

pirate Captain, Captain Jack Sparrow.
But why is Rum gone?? That's Interesting.
What you say to three shilings and we forget the name?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 07:28 PM
ancietwisdom is currently offline Click here to Send ancietwisdom a Private Message Find more posts by ancietwisdom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

Mines "Not sure i deserved that"

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 07:50 PM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chelse_gladrin9
mY cheMicAl roMaNcE-er

Gibbs : [ Jack throws a bucket of water at him] Curse you for breathing, you slack-jawed idiot! Mother’s love! Jack ! You should know better than to wake a man when he’s sleeping. ‘S bad luck.
Jack : Ah, fortunately I know how to counter it. The man who did the waking buys, the man who was sleeping, a drink. The man who was sleeping drinks it while listening to a proposition from the man who did the waking.
Gibbs : Aye, that'll about do it. [ Will throws another bucket of water at him] Blast! I’m already awake!
Will : That was for the smell.

thats great.. ::sigh::

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 01:43 AM
Chelse_gladrin9 is currently offline Click here to Send Chelse_gladrin9 a Private Message Find more posts by Chelse_gladrin9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

yeah. i loved all the lines. i liked these the best tho:

*"stop blowin' holes in my ship!"
*"i'm terribly sorry, i didn't kno"
*"that's interesting"
*"o, god, i hate this bloody line. where are the writers, i'm going to kill them!" (jonny)
*"the last real pirate ship in the caribbean, mate!"
*"son, i'm captian jack sparrow, savvy?"
*"elizabeth, it would never have worked between us, darling"
*"but why's the rum gone?"
*"will, nice hat"
*"u will always remember this as the day u almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow"
*"ahh, but u have heard of me!"
*"u cheated!" (will) "PIRATE!" (jack)
*"u ignored the rules of engagement! in a fair fight i could kill u!" (will) "well, that's not much insentive for me to fight fair, now is it?" (jack)

wow thats a lot. i kno theres more. i just can't think of them at the moment

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"
--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 03:06 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote