KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Favorite Jack Sparrow Lines!

Favorite Jack Sparrow Lines!
Started by: Slonik9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cycochic

My altime favourite line is when elizabeth and him have just been stranded on that island and he says 'unless you have a rudder and a lot of sails hidden in that bodice – unlikely -' his facial expressions that goes with that quote are priceless!!! He should have one that bafta!!!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 03:09 PM
cycochic is currently offline Click here to Send cycochic a Private Message Find more posts by cycochic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

oo yeah i love that one too!! an i love the way she's yelling at him and he's taking those three really big steps and then jumping up and down to find the rum cellar. at first i had no idea what he was doing an i thot he was like crazy or something.

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"
--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 12:27 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I love all those lines and this one.............it always makes me laugh.

I like when Jack tells Will

"Oh so it is you've found a girl." And he gets that weird look in his eyes and smiles.

I also like the part when they are sword fighting........

JACK
You need to find yourself a girl.
(Will sets his jaw)
Or maybe the reason you practice
three hours a day is you've found
one and are not capable of wooing her?

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 05:58 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cycochic

I don't think there are much lines left said by him now!! All of the lines he says are worth mentioning. Mind you if it was any other actor I don't think they would be as good!!! I was so upset when he didn't get that bafta I think he really deserved it!!!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 04:10 PM
cycochic is currently offline Click here to Send cycochic a Private Message Find more posts by cycochic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

i have all his lines memorized all of them are good I could write them all but it would take a while so I dont think Im going to

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 01:42 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

I like :

I'm just honest and a dishonest mas you can always trust to be dishonest. it's the honest ones you wanna watch our for because you can never predict when there gonna do some thing incredibly........ STUPID (kicks the guy and throws sward blah blah blah)

If you listen carfully you can hear that he does say JUST honest. otherwise it just wouldn't make sence.
BYE!!!

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 01:47 AM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

he says dishonest its....
Me Im dishonest and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. Its the honest ones you want to watch out for because you can never predict when theyre going to do something incredibly stupid.
sry I have them all memorized and it bugs me when people dont get them right.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 01:56 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beautiful_brat

everybody! you forgot the best!
"no one! he's no one, just a distant cousine of my aunts nephew, twice removed, lovley singing voice tho... enuch" (?)

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 01:22 PM
beautiful_brat is currently offline Click here to Send beautiful_brat a Private Message Find more posts by beautiful_brat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slonik9

I put it alredy, it's on the first thread.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 03:56 PM
Slonik9 is currently offline Click here to Send Slonik9 a Private Message Find more posts by Slonik9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cycochic

question, in the last quote at the end the word is enuch, now is it supposed to be unique??? If not what does enuch mean??? I was just wondering if it was a spelling mistake or if it some word that I don't know??? Or is it not even supposed to be a word??? lol!!!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 04:44 PM
J.DEPPLOVER

I Like:

Worry about your own fortunes gentlemen. The deepest circle of hell is reservered for betrayers and mutineers.

Attachment: johnnydeppp.jpg
This has been downloaded 110 time(s).

:READING: BOOKWORM

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 05:32 PM
J.DEPPLOVER is currently offline Click here to Send J.DEPPLOVER a Private Message Find more posts by J.DEPPLOVER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

Its spelled eunuch its a real word and you really dont want to know what it means and I mean really but the movie may make a little more sense if you do know what it means but its still pretty wrong look it up on dictionary.com I dont want to write it here.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 05:35 PM
J.DEPPLOVER

So have any of you tried to get an audition?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 05:47 PM
J.DEPPLOVER is currently offline Click here to Send J.DEPPLOVER a Private Message Find more posts by J.DEPPLOVER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

what do you think if I had gotten an audition I would be bouncing around the room screaming and if I were on here I would have told you people. hehe sry Im hyper!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 05:51 PM
Slonik9

Well, I'm sure I'm going to audition, I just have to do the headshots!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 06:39 PM
Slonik9 is currently offline Click here to Send Slonik9 a Private Message Find more posts by Slonik9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J.DEPPLOVER

JOHNNY DEPP IS THE HOTTEST GUY IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 08:44 PM
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

I'm just honest and a dishonest mas you can always trust to be dishonest. it's the honest ones you wanna watch our for because you can never predict when there gonna do some thing incredibly........ STUPID (kicks the guy and throws sward blah blah blah)
--Jack'sbabe777

hahah i love that one too

also here are a couple:

"Ooooh weddings! i LOVE weddings! Drinks all around!"

"M: never woulda tho' o' that
Jack: Clearly you've never been to Singapore" haha

"you're not a eunich are you (classic classic)"

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 09:43 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

its dishonest not just honest!!!!! I just watched it grrrrrrrr hehehee im hyper dont mind me weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 10:05 PM
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

i still think it's JUST honest. i've watched it more then once to so don't think i'm just counting this on ONE sighting of the movie. (not in a mean way)
All i need are the headshots too...

I also like:

You've burned all the food, the shade, the RUM.

Yes the rum is gone.

Why's the rum gone?

One it is a vile drink that turns even the most repectable man into complete scoundrels, and TWO that signal is over a thousand feet high, the enTIRE royal navy is out looking for me do you think there even the slightest chance that they won't see it?

But why's the RUM gone???

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 11:33 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

aha lol ALL of his lines were great and sexyY!!!! woohOO!

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 12:47 AM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote