KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » The Official Horror VS. Thread

Who would win!?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Freddy 87 14.36%
Jason 127 20.96%
Micheal Myers 83 13.70%
PinHead 69 11.39%
LeatherFace 25 4.13%
Leprechaun 16 2.64%
Ash 52 8.58%
Candy Man 15 2.48%
Chucky 21 3.47%
Alien/Predator 111 18.32%
Total: 606 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Official Horror VS. Thread
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (54): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

As I am sure you all know, for I have replied to so many threads in the horror forum...I am a Michael Myers fan ! Always will be too.

How can we include Alien and Predator ? Are we accepting the fact that a alien from a different planet is now in the same genre as our killers ? Should we include the aliends from ID4 and War of the Worlds as well ? How about Godzilla and King Kong...I do believe they each have a death count to account for.
Also, Leprechaun and Chucky should be eliminated since they can't even see eye to eye with the others ! laughing

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 05:57 PM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amlap
this guy

im done with these vs threads... there is no answer... and there never will be!

NUFF SAID!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 06:24 PM
amlap is currently offline Click here to Send amlap a Private Message Find more posts by amlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

laughing out loud You are absolutely right amlap...we can debate this until we are blue in the face, but in the end, your own personal choice is still going to be true, and no matter what anyone says, you are not going to change your mind.

Now if we all wanted to be creative...I would suggest starting a thread and building our own story from the characters that we all love so much and seeing where that goes.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 08:21 PM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

these vs. things are getting boring talking about them i wanna see them!

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 08:32 PM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason420
My dad is younger than me

no it isnt and you dont have to be here mad

I was born 8 and 1/2 months premature

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 09:11 PM
Jason420 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason420 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

Oh, definitely Ash. Anyone who can have as much crap done to him and still live to talk about it is a complete badass!!! And the operative word is LIVED here... Jason and company keep getting killled over and over again. I consider that a loss by default any time.

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 09:11 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

stfu jason420 you retard lover

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 09:23 PM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

laughing out loud

the predator would wipe the floor with all of them... roll eyes (sarcastic)
i like it, but i doubt it stands a chance... sad

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 09:39 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

My vote is pretty obvious I hope. Pinhead is my favorite horror icon

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 03:33 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

yo A.D Skinner, chucky's weak and that a fact but dont judge Leprechaun just cuz he's stupid. Lep might be very stupid but his powers are ****ing scary. smile In Leprechaun 4: In Space, he goes inside a guyz penis and explodes! now thats a scary thought. lol I bet he can go inside Mikeys, Freddy's, Jasons...etc etc head and just explode....but he's too stupid sad lol

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 03:41 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

and yes there is no answer to this thread.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 03:42 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote:
Originally posted by Michael Myers 1
stfu jason420 you retard lover
Umm, let's not start another huge feud, okay?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 05:49 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason420

yaaeh take it easy tiger easy on the red meat

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 07:53 PM
Jason420 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason420 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

your moms meat tastee good

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 08:10 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

What about Pumpkinhead? Only joking, I don't care any more who would win... I tell you what, I'd win. I'd kick their fairy little asses from here to Elm St, to Crystal Lake, to Haddonfield and back up my street again just so I could watch them wriggle in pain from the comfort of my living room window. Cup of tea anyone? LOL.

New idea for a horror movie: Rehashed crap Vs Original storylines.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 09:44 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Pinhead can beat Jason, Michael, Freddy, Chucky, Leatherface. So I say that only Wishmaster is the only one that can be a challenge. Leprechaun has power, but Pinhead vs. Wishmaster is more of a fair fight.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 09:53 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

I haven't seen the Hellraiser movies, but in a fight, Candyman and Leprechaun would be immortal, so if anything, one of them would be a winner in a one-on-one fight.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 10:15 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shagmobile
Lord of the Boomstick

Primative Screwhead #1 is right Ash would kick everyones ass because he is the kicker of all asses. But since he isn't a choice i would have to go with michael he kicks ass too.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 10:40 PM
shagmobile is currently offline Click here to Send shagmobile a Private Message Find more posts by shagmobile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason420

but leprachaun cant die either he can only be sustained

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 12:35 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

wtf?^ Lep CAN die. its hard but he CAN die.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 12:47 AM