KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » The Official Horror VS. Thread

Who would win!?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Freddy 87 14.36%
Jason 127 20.96%
Micheal Myers 83 13.70%
PinHead 69 11.39%
LeatherFace 25 4.13%
Leprechaun 16 2.64%
Ash 52 8.58%
Candy Man 15 2.48%
Chucky 21 3.47%
Alien/Predator 111 18.32%
Total: 606 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Official Horror VS. Thread
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (54): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

this thread is all non-sense. yo i recommend Backfire permantly closing these "vs" threads. its all repetative. I've never seen anyone in love with Jason sooooooo much as Jason420.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 12:48 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyborg Freddy
The Springwood Slasher

Jason would win cause he`s got the smarts,the skills,the strength and the powers to defeat aliewns,serial killers,midget killers,and pinhead who even couldn`t withstand the mighty powerfulness of the hockey masked supreme ruler of evil!

Attachment: freddy vs. jason 2 the rematch.jpg
This has been downloaded 222 time(s).

Hello I`am Cyborg Freddy Krueger from the Year 2456,I face Jason in Part 3 of Freddy V.S Jason that`s in 3-D!I`am gonna even a sequel to Fv.sJ,for the 2nd one!See`ya later and remember you are all my children!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 09:09 PM
Cyborg Freddy is currently offline Click here to Send Cyborg Freddy a Private Message Find more posts by Cyborg Freddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason420
My dad is younger than me

ty ty ty ty ty but Jason doesnt have the smarts

I was born 8 and 1/2 months premature

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 02:17 AM
Jason420 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason420 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jason has the smarts? I like jason to but he's dumb as a rock

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 02:18 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

jason doesn't have the balls either lol

and when i say Balls i mean the drink Balls.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 02:20 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by Jason420
got a point but a demon is demon so jason and pinhead would be the ones left standing

Technically Freddy's also a demon.

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Yeah it turned out that jason was a demon in part 9

Actually, that Jason has nothing to do with the other movies. The world in Part Nine is supposed to be where the first 8 movies were actually just movies based on Jason. So the Jason in Part Nine may be a demon, but the Jason from the other movies was a mortal/undead being.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:56 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

either way 9 really sucked

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 12:38 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason420
My dad is younger than me

yes it did

I was born 8 and 1/2 months premature

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 11:17 PM
Jason420 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason420 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
metallica_myers

michael whould win.... no one can touch him !!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 03:53 AM
metallica_myers is currently offline Click here to Send metallica_myers a Private Message Find more posts by metallica_myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

we got another dick rider

lol

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:12 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

jason would slaughter mike

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 02:51 PM
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

jasons a homo moma's boy that does what his mommy tells him and hes retarded

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 10:58 PM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

mikes not to bright either

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 03:58 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

he can drive a car...jason can't even ride a scooter. lol

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 04:00 AM
mmrules
the shape

jason's such a retard that he cant evan open a door,i mean he always just breaks them down.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 02:58 PM
mmrules is currently offline Click here to Send mmrules a Private Message Find more posts by mmrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikeysgothicgur
Fuct Up Kid

Freddy!

To alcohol and cigarettes and maryjane -Jesus of Subrbia (Greenday)
I'm not part of a redneack agenda -American Idiot (Greenday)

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 07:03 PM
mikeysgothicgur is currently offline Click here to Send mikeysgothicgur a Private Message Find more posts by mikeysgothicgur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

how would freddy win

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 07:53 PM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Slipknot> have u seen the movie f vs j?
if u have you would know that he put jason to sleep with medication.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 10:48 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea but jason got out of it and if that kid didnt fall asleep it would have never happend. but in the real world he butchered freddy

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 02:46 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

not really...as i recall freddy put up a good fight...both did well i guess

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 05:28 AM