KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » cheat warehouse

cheat warehouse
Started by: king cheat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
king cheat

i dont cos i dont have the game

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 06:50 PM
king cheat is currently offline Click here to Send king cheat a Private Message Find more posts by king cheat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by king cheat
nope if u look carefully

What do you mean look carefully? It works for Xbox and Gamecube and also the PS2.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 06:51 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

quote:
Originally posted by king cheat
i dont cos i dont have the game

No...you don't because you were either 1 years old or not born yet when the game came out.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 06:54 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
king cheat

u didnt say ps2!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 06:54 PM
king cheat is currently offline Click here to Send king cheat a Private Message Find more posts by king cheat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Does it really matter? Who cares if you have the game or not, you promised cheats.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 11:19 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

how bout this...
get me cheats for HALO (xbx if u wanna be specific)

i'd be impressed if u found one that worked...
n dont gimme crap either...im not patient

also; soul calibur 2 for xbox would be nice
i want CODES/CHEATS!!! not rules to get them...
so like stuff like "up, down, left, right, etc." not "beat the game in normal..."

otherwise, there is no point in you having this thread.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 12:51 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
king cheat

ready:

For a different ending beat the game on the legendary difficulty setting to see a different and longer lasting

Go to Assult On The Control room.Then when you get dropped off push x and you will stay on the Pelican!

Get on multiplayer. Go to Guilty Spark and go to a elevater. Kill the 2nd player on the elavater.

At least 10 times. Then take the elavater down.

All the bodies will stand up and look like there dancing!

Skip level
To do this cheat you need to have on person complete the level that you are
stuck on. To start go onto co-operative and 1 player chooses your file and the
other player chooses the file with the completed level.
Next choose the level after the level that you want to skip
and (e.g if your stuck on guilty spark choose the library), complete it.
Then when you reload your game on solo you will have access to the level that
you completed on co-op, (in this case you will have the library without even doing
guilty spark).

How to drive the warthog on top of side winder mp level All u need is the car,plasma granades,and a rocket loncherand a seconed player.first, drive warthog on the ledge of red base facing the corner and a few feet away,seconed aim your rocket loncher near the bottem of the back tires(not at the bottom)last,throw your plasma granade (at the same time!!!)and fire your rockets(at the same time!!!) then pray that it will work the first time,if not try again

Then you will have to bring your gohst and tank to the same spot the tank must be at an angelso that you can make a clean jump when you turn the corner to get on top you may not make it all the way but if you can see the glithced area then get out of your gohstif you have good balance you will stay above/if not then run like hell dont let the gohst fall on u

How To Make Your Marines Fly and Die Find an open area, a perfect place for making people fly while they die.

Get 1 of your marines that are standing still and place a PLASMA (not fragment) grenade onto a marines shoe and they should go flying.

You may also put a plasma grenade somewhere lowembarrasmentn their leg, knee, ankle or the part that is not very polite to put it.

Note: Do not let them hit an object while flying in air and also this sometimes may not work.

How to get on top of the cliff at blue base in Blood Gulch
Well, you may think that getting on top of sidewinder is cool but wait until you hear this!

The first thing to do is to make sure you have the right equipment, which is a ghost, a sniper, and some grenades. Next, get into the ghost and go to blue base. There is a little cliff next to blue base that gets narrow. Use your ghost to fly on it and once your at the top make a sharp turn to the right. It may take a while to accomplish it but it will work i promise! After you do that keep going up until your almost at the top. (there is a little part crack where the mountain kind of caves in at and go across it.) After your almost at the top turn right toward the edge. Once you are on the edge you can shoot every where and hide because there is two side of the edge and its cool! (By the way when i say edge i mean the rock, the place your trying to get to.) Oh and by the way if you are on sidewinder there is a way to shoot people up there. Just look at my other cheat!

Get into the enemy tank (need a action replay)
if you have a action replay get the save.

(wraith tank acr)

You go on his user on the game and load assault on the control room level and you will be in the enemy tank!!!!!

Talking Grunt
Play the last level (Maw). Play the level like you normaly would. Go to the part where you drive the warthogs. Get in one.

Then drive to the place where cortana says \\\"stop this is where fohammer is coming to pick us up, hold possision here\\\", you keep going until you see a shortcut (hole in the wall) on your right.

Note:if you have gone of the big jump you have past it. When you get there get out of your warthog and run half way threw until you see another shortcut, to your right go threw it.

At the end you will see a grunt he will talk to you for about 10 seconds when he is done talking he will just stand there, you can decide what you do with him next.

When you on the silent cartographer misson when you get out of the control room were it tells you were the control room is.

When you get out where the over head shields are if you go to the edge you will see some trees, jump on them and it won't take any health down when you hit the ground....

they were halo cheats

Alternate Opening ScreenTo gain a different START screen simply complete every mission available in Weapon Master mode, including the secondary missions unlocked after initial completion.

The announcer's voice will also change.

Unlock Cervantes
Complete the eastern mission of Chapter 3 in Weapon Master mode. The last stage will pit you against Cervantes. Defeating him allows you to play him in all modes.

Unlock Characters in Weapon Master Mode (Import)
Play through Weapon Master mode to unlock characters, modes and stages. As you beat a character in Weapon Master Mode, that character will be unlocked for use in other modes. Unlockable characters include:
Cervantes
Charade
Lizard Man
Seung Mena
Yoshimitsu

Unlock Seung Mina
In chapter 6 of weapon master mode, a palace icon will be in the middle. Fight Seung Mina there, win, and unlock the Korean princess for play in all modes.

Unlock Sophitia
When you tire of playing with her little sister, you can unlock a playable Sophitia by whacking her silly in Weapon Mode.

thats ur soul calibur 2 cheats

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 06:24 PM
Linkalicious

kick ass sea bass...you may be worth keeping around afterall

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 07:37 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

dude, none of those are CHEATS! those are exactly wut i didnt want! i know all that, i want to know if there are button press combinations to get stuff...
like get all weapons in SCII w/o doing any work. its one thing to get stuff done and know what you're gonna get for doin it... but those arent cheats!
a cheat is something that you do to the game to get it outside the normal parameters of the game...
the contra cheat is the only true cheat that has shown up here so far...
you've told us wut to do (n action replay doesnt count...it costs money)
but not said anything like: press left, right, left, right, up, down, up, down...to get anything.
there's been secrets revealed (prince of persia) but you didnt even know that one! i specifically said that i knew the "secrets" and the rewards for the games...i thought you could give me sumthin i didnt know...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:19 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

I think it's a pretty well known fact that there aren't any cheat codes for Halo. Only hacks and cracks.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 02:32 AM
Real

jus testin the guy...wut about soul calibur

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 02:39 AM
Linkalicious

i dun know about that...when i rented it (my only rental on xbox) it was the 1st day it was released...so i couldn't find any.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 02:47 AM
Real

well. this guy sed he'd give cheats...i still have yet to get any outta him...
i have another request:
Red Faction cheats (PC...n RF 1 not RF 2)
n Star Wars: Dark Forces-Jedi Knight 3-Jedi Outcast (xb0x)

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 03:05 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Jedi Outcast is Jedi Knight 2 stick out tongue

And are there any good button-combo cheats for Super Smash Bros Melee...?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 03:59 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

wutever koz...doesnt matter...wheres the cheats?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 06:42 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

We are waitinggggg....

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 03:02 PM
Real

...we are getting aggrivated...(matrix reference)

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 01:48 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Yes, we are. (also matrix reference)

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 11:05 PM