KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » "Hellsing's Exiles" Registration/Disscussion Thread

"Hellsing's Exiles" Registration/Disscussion Thread
Started by: V@LL3jOk!D707

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (91): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lee-Lie
The lovely & the almighty

ummm.... could i join? heres a character if i can.

name/alias: Tillia
race: Angel
hometown: none
relations (optional): Henry (Father, status - dead) Tony (Mother - dead)
eyes: Hazy Blue
hair: Golden Brown
clothes: She wears a large cloak to cover her body up so she is not noticed much, when she takes it off she usually is wearing long baggy pants underneath and a black long sleeved T-shirt with slits out the back for her wings.
battle suit/xsuit: Normal
personality: happy, friendly, stuborn and energetic
affiliation (optional): none
element of power(s): Holy, Fire, Ice, Light, magnetism, darkness.
power tool (to control powers; optional): A large staff about 5ft tall with a large crystal globe at the top, it emits a light bright enough to blind if you stare at it directly.
power(s): Telekenisis, able to alter light to blind etc. Healing, cureing, flying with wings.
minor power: read thoughts going through minds at the moment its thought.
minor skills: Can read and write in all languages

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 10:58 AM
Lee-Lie is currently offline Click here to Send Lee-Lie a Private Message Find more posts by Lee-Lie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Lee-Lie: sure you can join! your character sounds quite interesting. what does your character look like? did you base her on anyone?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 11:22 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

People who are interested in joining "Hellsing's Exiles" thus far:

Lee-Lie
VENOMfan
Tela<3sHaldir
The Force
BakaXero
SlayerChick1188
Blind-Enemy
Vallejokid707
BOPRecruit 16

any other takers?

Veralidaine and Kitoky are considering to join the game.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 11:24 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

are we gonna start soon?

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 03:00 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by Lee-Lie
ummm.... could i join? heres a character if i can.

name/alias: Tillia
race: Angel
hometown: none
relations (optional): Henry (Father, status - dead) Tony (Mother - dead)
eyes: Hazy Blue
clothes: She wears a large cloak to cover her body up so she is not noticed much, when she takes it off she usually is wearing long baggy pants underneath and a black long sleeved T-shirt with slits out the back for her wings.
battle suit/xsuit: Normal
personality: happy, friendly, stuborn and energetic
affiliation (optional): none
element of power(s): Holy, Fire, Ice, Light, magnetism, darkness.
power tool (to control powers; optional): A large staff about 5ft tall with a large crystal globe at the top, it emits a light bright enough to blind if you stare at it directly.
power(s): Telekenisis, able to alter light to blind etc. Healing, cureing, flying with wings.
minor power: read thoughts going through minds at the moment its thought.
minor skills: Can read and write in all languages

awesome character, is she from earth or heaven or nowhere

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 03:01 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Originally posted by The Force
are we gonna start soon?

well, we have about 9 kmcers who have signed on but not all of them are here. do all of us have characters? i don't think slayerchick does yet...i think we can start...just need help on a starting plot. let's discuss that with everyone.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 08:56 AM
Marcellus
executioner

well i have another idea, my character in my comics finaly shows what he can do, and you can see what he looks like. I would use him if he qualified, almost the same as Redeemer the whole Grim Reaper thing.

but I can stick with Redeemer if you want

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 09:24 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

stat change
name: Xan Zahl
clothes: Blue shirt, jeans, brown shoes
battle suit: Brown short trench coat with rolled up the sleeves. weapon belt. boots with knife slot

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 10:11 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Originally posted by VENOMfan
well i have another idea, my character in my comics finaly shows what he can do, and you can see what he looks like. I would use him if he qualified, almost the same as Redeemer the whole Grim Reaper thing.

but I can stick with Redeemer if you want

either one or a combo of those two sound great to me. another possiblity is that you can use one as a hero and one as a villian.

i'm not sure about this but, i was thinking, maybe each player can be allowed to have two characters, one a hero and one a villian. also, at times, that you must choose one or the other to use as your major character and the other as a minor character. that way, there won't be such a huge crowd/over flow of characters for so few players. plus, easier to keep tract of, in case you're or someone is new to rpg games.

with that idea said and done, i'll wait and see for what the others got to say about this, if they approve or not.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 12:47 PM
Marcellus
executioner

sounds good to me

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 09:40 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lee-Lie

ok, firstly, Rhianon is an Angel that has fallen from the skies, she was lucky to keep her wings, personality wise, well, i'll do a descrition in a little while, i gotta go out for a bit.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 11:23 PM
Lee-Lie is currently offline Click here to Send Lee-Lie a Private Message Find more posts by Lee-Lie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
ok, firstly, Rhianon is an Angel that has fallen from the skies, she was lucky to keep her wings, personality wise, well, i'll do a descrition in a little while, i gotta go out for a bit.

ok thumb up

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 11:31 PM
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

quote:

why dont you make her image dark then
like dark/black wings or maybe give her demon horns
you know something to make her look impure

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 01:25 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lee-Lie

hmmm..... k, her wings are mottled over with black and her eyes are have the tinge of red. Hows that?

Personality: She is very discreet about everything, she wont talk about anything to others unless they ask her first, she likes to slink around the place and be unoticed...... ummmm...... she likes ice cream too stick out tongue big grin

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 01:31 AM
Marcellus
executioner

ok....the Redeemer character is bad, and the guy from my comics is good but he's real arrogant dosent really have a name yet but ill take some suggestion's i had somthing like Thanatos, or Mr. Grimm((yeah i know Twisted metal)) or Asylum in mind somthing like that

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 01:39 AM
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

Here's the basic outline of my character:

race: Human/Mutant
hometown: London, England
relations (optional): Gwendolyn (mother), John (father)
eyes: Golden
hair: Dark Brown
clothes: tight black pants, black sleeve-less turtleneck, sword scabbard strap across back
battle suit/xsuit: same, including a leather trench w/ combat boots
personality: dry humor, “strong and silent” type, values close relationships
element of power(s): I guess Night (her powers are most potent then)
power(s): Werewolf-like (no transformation, but has the attributes), a psychic ability to influence emotions (many times fear)
weapons: sword (much like the one from Blade: high tech with assorted attachments), dagger, small pistol on ankle

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 03:55 AM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ń€
???

hometown: Los Angles, Califronia
relations (optional): // unknow //
eyes: Dark Blue
sex: male
Height 6"4
clothes: Dark baggy kaky (sp) pants, black sleavless shirt, white adidas shoes, hem (the stuff from weed leafs) necklace, another one like it but a braclette (sp).
battle suit/xsuit: Current clothes, but with a shield that can strap onto his (left) arm.
personality: Quiet, very vag
element of power(s): (someone can figure it out for me ^.^ )
power(s): just like a witch (kinda) but hardly has to say spells or anythat junk.
weapons: A right handed black leather glove with three long blades sticking out of it ( kinda like Wolverine, but longer ), and a silver hand gun (put in a tan leather belt across his chest)

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 10:59 PM
§H@Ń€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ń€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ń€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

Well i thought about my character all day and here's a UPDATED outline for her:

hometown: London, England
relations (optional): Gwendolyn (mother), John (father), both killed in anti-mutant riots in Italy
eyes: Golden
hair: Dark Brown
clothes: tight black pants, white tanktop, (over that) black sleeve-less turtleneck, combat boots, sword scabbard strap across back
battle suit/xsuit: same, including a leather trench
personality: “strong and silent” type, intense vendetta against "normal" humans, searching for retribution for parents' murders, occassional dry humor
element of power(s): I guess Night (her powers are most potent then)
power(s): Werewolf-like (no transformation, but has the attributes), a psychic ability to influence emotions (many times fear)
weapons: sword (much like the one from Blade: high tech with assorted attachments), dagger, small pistol on ankle
other: drives her father's motorcycle, carries around a duffel bag filled with essentials and weaponry (her mother's sword and father's guns)

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by SlayerChick on Feb 18th, 2004 at 11:30 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 11:26 PM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ń€
???

Slayer, i like the trench coat idea, maybe my guy will have a black leather jacket, but not the kind with all of the buckels, just leather and a zipper

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 11:29 PM
§H@Ń€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ń€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ń€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

cool SK cool Thanks

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 11:47 PM