KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » "Hellsing's Exiles" Registration/Disscussion Thread

"Hellsing's Exiles" Registration/Disscussion Thread
Started by: V@LL3jOk!D707

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (91): « First ... « 89 90 [91]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
§H@Ñ€
???

I was actually thinking of altering my character a bit, but slayer if you could talk to Ush... that would be great. I liked how we did the sign in thing witht he old one, maybe we can continue that.

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 03:53 AM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

ok...we need to doublecheck that EVERYONE involved is up to starting over...I suppose I could play Integra: unless anyone has an objection?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 04:58 PM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

slayer we are gonna need and Integra, so yes you can be her

since we are gonna re-start the game , some can change the character

dont know if anyone liked my suggestions, if not PLZ tell me what you found worng with it

Ashes

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 05:47 PM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

~sorry to interrupt your guys's RPG, but i just wanted to let you all know that due to some difficulties, the position of Van Helsing in the Van Helsing RPG is now open. but you can choose that, or be dracula, one of his brides, that monk with the weapons, whatever you want! just PM me or go to the van helsing casting call thread and reply. thank you for your time and please consider joining the wonderful world of van helsing. please continue with your RPG now.
yours truly,
the Wolfman and the van helsing crew.~

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 07:18 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

quote:
Originally posted by Blind-Enemy
I think we could use the initial plot... unless someone has another suggestion

I have some ideas for group dinamics and character development (at least for my character )...
If we are gonna use the same characters or make new ones , I suggest that we should try to make their personalities as opposite as posible. In my opinion that would spice up things and fun situations...

also I would like that the new rpg has a ending, I mean I wont like that we do pointless things over and over again, the new rpg should be kinda of fast and dinamic without leaving holes in the story, dont know if you understand what I mean?. If we do it that way, the moderators will had to plan things very careful and everyone should agree.

again as I said, there's got to be an end, we had to complete the mission and move on, maybe to a spin off or a sequel or something like that, and the characters will have to mature as the story progress. the characters cant have the same mentality and have the same conflicts through the entire game, but I'm not saying we are gonna force anyone to change their character, just that the player should think about it. In the end, I think , it will be better for everyone and the game.

I have more ideas like that, and I guess we can make a different kind of rpg here, a little more sofisticated but without losing it's fun

If anyone agrees or disagree plz, tell me. I'm open to new ideas

I completely agree with EVERYTHING you suggested, Blind. I noticed that alot of our characters had similar "loner" or "outsider" personalities, too, so changing our characters to kinda clash instead would certainly make things interesting. cool

We can plan as a group (or as mods) what we want the basic story arc to be. And of course, all players should be able to input their own ideas.

Also, I agree with your idea of character progression; That's the only way we can have a interesting story.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 09:45 PM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

thanks slayer...

this forum is filled with endlesly and pointless rpg's , I want this to have a ending

all the players have to agree too.

as I said, the new rpg should be fast and dinamic without leaving holes in the plot along the way

slayer PM Ush and explain the situation... tell him to close the other thread and leave this one open

Ashes

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 02:13 AM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

oh ok, I PMd him earlier and asked if he could close both when we start the new threads...is that ok?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 02:32 AM
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

yes

but we still need to came up with a plot or keep the original one

Ashes

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 02:36 AM
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

I personally liked the original...

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 02:40 AM
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

me too...

I think it has alot of potential

Ashes

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 02:50 AM
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

ok, Ush gave us the ok on starting the new threads whenever

It doesn't really matter to me who starts it...

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 12:37 PM
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

first we have to organise ourselves...
we have to get all the players and them to post their characters again

Ashes

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 01:59 PM
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

ok then...

NOTE TO ANYONE INTERESTING IN THE NEW HELLSING'S EXILES:

Please check in here and be prepared to post your character profile and bios on the new thread when it is started!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 07:49 PM
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

let's hope everyone's interested wink

Ashes

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 12:37 AM
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

Lots of people had expressed interest...so I'm not worried at all big grin

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 02:52 AM
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

new players????
that can be interesting, plus I think el barto is up to play too,

just need to see if the others players agree with my propposal 'cause I dont want to force anyone to accept it

Ashes

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 04:14 AM
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

quote:
Originally posted by Blind-Enemy
plus I think el barto is up to play too,

That I am yes

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 05:07 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote