KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » 3 word story

3 word story
Started by: Arwene

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

of their pathetic

I got everything!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 01:17 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

uncultivated gardens. Now

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 08:40 AM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

however, he decided

I got everything!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 01:01 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

to make a

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 06:45 PM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

private phone call

I got everything!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 03:38 AM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

to his girlfriend.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 05:17 AM
Admiral Akbar

Once upona time.

I know I cheated....

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 10:49 PM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

his girlfriend said

beer 600th post beer

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 04:51 AM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

**The World's Most Incredible Story** (so far....)

Aragorn smiles at Frodo whilst eating a huge maggoty piece of bleeding rotton old flesh which lay between his manky feet. He was quite a greeny color; because of this he threw up on the hard stone cold ground and said, " I am the new King of the Dwarves and Elves. Let's go to the horrible Green Dragon and drink some spicy cocktails."

But Gandalf decided not to go and have smelly crowns but instead he stayed in his bath tub willed with green smelly toads and the ugly brown, smoking his pipe-- which was good. But then he slipped on the soft yellow and blue soap bar.

Suddenly a Dwarf laughed at Gandalf and burnt his thumb with a piece of chocolate big pet Balrog. He thought that Balrogs couldn't burn? Well obviously that wasn't true...

The Dwarf shook his head and said with a loud burp, "I feel like rain falling to the black and scorched ground."

Whereas Arwen asked Aragorn, suddenly disrupting all the weirdness that had gathered around them. Eowyn ran around for a chicken who could sing songs, but Pippin was too sad to release the imprisoned monkey demon that had bitten Bilbo some years ago then stabbed him with a nasty, nasty long knife made by Nazguls-- who work all excellent when they keep Pippin away from the Moon as he becomes a quite annoying little smelly frog.

When the ring was lost by a blue monkey, the gorillas got directly involved in golden ale drinking which poisoned many innocent fish. In the mean-time Witchy figured out that he ate a small dwarven which tasted foul, just like pickles. He then drank some more things which tasted delightful, but he forgot that he didn't close the window and bent over-- confused he stopped. What now he didn't really know.

So Eowyn whispered his name silently which tickled Aragorn, and Aragorn farted.

"Ew! Yah smelly!" cried Pippin giggling.

Frodo sprayed freshner, and smelly Gimli laughed with fright as Aragorn again farted very loudly! Eowyn threw the flowers over their heads and danced very fun.

Aragorn and Eowyn started playing tic-tac-toe, and Aragorn won only once because he got lucky and did cheat, so that Eowyn got mad and kicked him in his private parts. Then she said, "You are stupid, you ugly fat dumb stupid person!" Then they play with their dog that bit Eowyn and that guy's hands and licked my other hand and my eye which was green and very blue with some purple. A lot of green swirled around with bits of chutney and fried egg and fried chicken and fried monkey brains that smelled like fried monkey.

He touched kids where daddy killed his boner because people hated the large chicken nuggets that he had made especially for me, but I loved the tasty flavor of a juicy hot pocket with vanilla icing.

Do you really believe that hobbits like to go smoking their pipes and dancing around in the buff? You'd be crazy not to insert a diabolical weapon right up there red, large furry tube socks and seek to use the button that signals the end of their pathetic uncultivated gardens. Now, however, he decided to make a private phone call to his girlfriend.

Once upon a time, his girlfriend said.....

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 05:32 AM
Demonic Phoenix

she never loved

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Apr 19th, 2010 09:37 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Hobbits very much

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 05:02 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Because they smelled

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 09:47 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like broccoli and

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 09:08 PM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

powdered cheese donuts

Old Post Apr 28th, 2010 04:42 AM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

, but bilbo used

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2010 07:55 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Sting to cut

Old Post Apr 29th, 2010 02:59 AM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

a superfluous new

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2010 08:38 PM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Hobbit-shaped suit.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2010 01:25 AM
pottermalfoy4ev
HP/DM FAN

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Moscow
Hobbit-shaped suit.

which was slimy

Old Post Jan 24th, 2011 05:19 AM
pottermalfoy4ev is currently offline Click here to Send pottermalfoy4ev a Private Message Find more posts by pottermalfoy4ev Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote