KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Lotr Ppl Pics Post Pronto

Lotr Ppl Pics Post Pronto
Started by: Smodden

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (385): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Naz
Super Senior Member

uh...# of posts and threads started i think

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 02:08 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nienna
nonexistent

hola, mes amis...oh no, mixing languages again...AHEM. How do you change file types? does anyone know? confused

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 02:15 AM
Nienna is currently offline Click here to Send Nienna a Private Message Find more posts by Nienna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

i use PhotoDeluxe to change my files.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 02:18 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LegolasLover411
Restricted

Account Restricted

I personalyy think I've revealed enough. I gave out my real name, but that's enough. plus, I don't have a scanner or anything.

Hiril Idril Ne'halma Mellyn nin': SAMIAM, OrlandoOYEA, Mr.Bacon,
Enya, Sauron, Exa, Iirma, azgulinthedark, Exa, Bloom4ever, Trickster,BingaBonga, White Lady, Alexryder ,and Isilcal.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 02:22 AM
LegolasLover411 is currently offline Click here to Send LegolasLover411 a Private Message Find more posts by LegolasLover411 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manny321
Haradrim Elephant Rider

Who thinks into the west rocks!!

Drown your face in a bowl of water!!!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 02:24 AM
manny321 is currently offline Click here to Send manny321 a Private Message Find more posts by manny321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Into the West is the best song.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 02:26 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nienna
nonexistent

I love Into the West! I think only a couple of ppl here know my real name. *shudder* I'm trying to change these stupid pictures of moi...

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 02:31 AM
Nienna is currently offline Click here to Send Nienna a Private Message Find more posts by Nienna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manny321
Haradrim Elephant Rider

I hope i wins best song oscar, it won best song golden globe!!

Drown your face in a bowl of water!!!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 02:35 AM
manny321 is currently offline Click here to Send manny321 a Private Message Find more posts by manny321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

hehe, I actually have one pic more in my comp..I didn't see it earlier (LOL...my hard drive is full of different stuff) stick out tongue

The pic is scary, I know...but be nice with it. embarrasment stick out tongue LOL...I'll try and find if I have another one. laughing

Attachment: lulu.gif
This has been downloaded 621 time(s).

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 04:39 AM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bar-en-Danwedh
House of Ransom

the other great thing is the diversity of character types. everycharacter in the stories is someones favorite... i can't think of one character who isn't someones favorite!!!

oh, found another pic of me on the old work computer...

Attachment: pic4sol.jpg
This has been downloaded 499 time(s).

the man they simply nicknamed 'oh @#$%' !!!

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 05:01 AM
Bar-en-Danwedh is currently offline Click here to Send Bar-en-Danwedh a Private Message Find more posts by Bar-en-Danwedh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

Another one of the many reasons of my love for LOTR..almost every event and every person involved in the story are there for a reason and the characters actually are multi-dimensional and complicated. They're not just there just for the sake of having a bad guy or a good guy...they're not just there just because "hey! I'm a bad guy! I'm supposed to do something bad!" or "Hey! I'm a good guy, I should do good and honorable things to be a hero at the end!"...no, they all have their own reasons and inner drive why they're doing whatever they're doing. The characters are serving both the story and their characters themselves. The strong ones aren't perfect, they also have weaknesses and the weak-seeming ones were then the people who actually became the heroes at the end. The writing is just so beautiful! Tolkien is a real genius! big grin

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 06:39 AM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bar-en-Danwedh
House of Ransom

I also love the fact that any wretch spared is someone who saves the day latter.

gollum is spared and inadvertantly delivers the ring into the fires of mount doom.
wormtounge is spared by the nazgul and goes on to kill saruman.

i think there was another example, but i've forgotten.

the man they simply nicknamed 'oh @#$%' !!!

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 06:56 AM
Bar-en-Danwedh is currently offline Click here to Send Bar-en-Danwedh a Private Message Find more posts by Bar-en-Danwedh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

Here..finally..I found a "normal" pic of myself. stick out tongue big grin Do I really have to add another reason for loving LOTR? LOL..ok...because...because...Faramir, Boromir, Eomer, Sauron and EOwyn are in it. big grin stick out tongue

Attachment: mina.gif
This has been downloaded 555 time(s).

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 07:07 AM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Pretty love

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 12:38 PM
shadowy_blue

Thanks, Kit. big grin

How about the others? Any pics? big grin C'mon. Don't be shy. big grin

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 03:41 PM
Nienna
nonexistent

I hate my computer...*kicks computer* but I will get stuff up soon. SOOOOOON!!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 03:46 PM
shadowy_blue

I will waaaiiitttt!!! big grin

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 03:47 PM
Nienna
nonexistent

Thank you, Shadowy. I have to sit in the snow today! YAAAAY! With shorts and a t-shirt! YAAAAAY!! wink

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 03:50 PM
shadowy_blue

eek!...

OK...lol...stick out tongue We're going off-topic. stick out tongue But that's nice..sitting in the snow and all in shorts, though that's really cold. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 03:58 PM
Nienna
nonexistent

yup, off topic, oooh well...it was a dare from the forum ppl...*sigh* BACK TO PICTURES! Okay, no caps...

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 04:00 PM