KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » RP General Discussion

RP General Discussion
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (685): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

Ush not taking a challenge? he must be sick!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 11:08 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm already doing a lot of RP work!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 11:10 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

you're neglecting us huh?
Haven't you?
HAVEN'T YOU?
Look at me!

(Homer Simpson)

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 11:12 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

You weirdo.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 11:23 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Hey! The man said he was busy! That doesn't make him a weirdo!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 11:25 PM
LanceWindu

I wasn't talking about Ush. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 11:27 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, don't call me a weirdo! laughing out loud

Well, the current planet my RPG takes place on is Tutalo and may change. Plus, they might go somewhere else. It's so far a Jedi vs. Sith in the Prequel era, and I'm hoping for a Dark- and light-side thread.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 12:29 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Where is yours located at?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 12:30 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Me and Ush are planning on working on it, but so far he hasn't said anything.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 12:32 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

So it isn't located in any forums or boards yet.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 12:33 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Nope. I have to PM him about working on it. He's already contacted Gundark and Gundy says it's fine.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 12:39 AM
LanceWindu

So it will be located in this forum, but a totally different game?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 12:42 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Yes. I like that Dark- and Light-side stuff, so I'm hoping that will be on my RPG.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 01:42 AM
LanceWindu

Are you going to be put as a mod for this one forum? It would be easier for you to change things then.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 01:43 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I'll ask Ush about that. He could do it if I can't get the spot. How do you become a mod anyway?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 02:29 AM
yerssot

by not asking

btw: I hope it's one game at a time or I get confused... even more

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 09:21 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Ush says it'll be after this game is done.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 03:16 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

But modding is nothing to do with me, and ytou can forget about expanding the RP area into seperate threads for now.

Details and a poll about Rex's game coming soon.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 06:19 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

What details? All we have is: Jedi, Dark Jedi, Tutalo, W-Wing, Landing Platform. What, will you post the opening that I typed up? And what will be on the polls? PM me if you don't want them to know.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 11:40 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'll post the intro you gave me. The poll will ask people what they think is the best way to proceed in the RP area.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 12th, 2002 12:16 AM