KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Deja vu

Deja vu
Started by: Kiwi Leia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kiwi Leia

Deja vu

I dont know if anyone has asked about this, but I would like to know what everyones view is on Deja vu???????
And has anyone ever experienced it?????

Old Post Feb 15th, 2002 07:31 AM
Kiwi Leia is currently offline Click here to Send Kiwi Leia a Private Message Find more posts by Kiwi Leia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Ya know, I could have sworn you said that before... wink laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 15th, 2002 09:38 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I saw that coming RC. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 15th, 2002 03:52 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Yep. like a frieght tarin down the tracks.... wink

Old Post Feb 15th, 2002 04:40 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Deja Vu occurs when one of your eyes sends information to the brain faster than the other eye. Or atleast that's what I've heard

Old Post Feb 15th, 2002 05:22 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

it exists,
not only deja vus, but also the ones where you or someone else can bet his money on that it's the future...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2002 06:29 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Oh yeah get it all the time. Or atleast i used to when i was younger. Don't remember having experienced it for a while though now. And did you know it can also be a symptom of temperal lobe epilepsy? Just my useful medical fact for the day!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Feb 15th, 2002 07:17 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kiwi Leia

I always think when I have it, that Im where Im meant to be. I mean especially if I dreamed it in the past and it happens, well Im playing out my life the way Im meant to.......

Old Post Feb 15th, 2002 07:19 PM
Kiwi Leia is currently offline Click here to Send Kiwi Leia a Private Message Find more posts by Kiwi Leia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Hmmm well i prefer not to think my life is predestined myself. It's MY life and I will do with it what I please!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Feb 15th, 2002 07:35 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kiwi Leia

Yea thats fair enough.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2002 07:37 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It certainly is.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 15th, 2002 08:13 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I never have Deja Vu

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 15th, 2002 10:17 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kane_Starkiller
this party's over!

I looked at Texas' icon and felt genuinely shit scared. I looked again, and felt shitted up again.

Does that count as Deja Vu?

"Beware the Bogan, follow the Ashla!"
- The Jedi Bendu Script Page, The Journal of the Whills

Old Post Feb 16th, 2002 12:36 AM
Kane_Starkiller is currently offline Click here to Send Kane_Starkiller a Private Message Find more posts by Kane_Starkiller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

cool My Avatar is sooo kewl cool

cool My Avatar is sooo kewl cool
Wow, I just had Deja Vu wink

Old Post Feb 16th, 2002 02:16 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kiwi Leia

You guys arent taking the mickey out of my thread eh?
I was trying to be serious about it all!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 16th, 2002 02:43 AM
yerssot

sorry Leia, but keeping a thread ontopic for more then one page is already impressif around here

Old Post Feb 16th, 2002 07:57 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Unless of course you've titled it, "the no topic thread", cus then its always gonna be on topic, if you see what I mean. confused

Old Post Feb 16th, 2002 10:03 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

that's the local hangout thing of queeq already

Old Post Feb 16th, 2002 11:55 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

There have been two off-topic topics over time.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 16th, 2002 11:55 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I feel like I have written this reply before confused

Old Post Feb 16th, 2002 12:38 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote