KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Calenlondiel's Lord Of The Rings Game "Many Meetings"

Calenlondiel's Lord Of The Rings Game "Many Meetings"
Started by: Twombly

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Revan
-

Theomer kept a careful eye on Dagaron, not entirely trusting him. His grip around the pommel of his sword tightened slightly.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 01:29 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tela waited or everyone to go ahead of her. She preferred to be last. She watched the others. She was sizing them up and seeing if any were slightly trustworthy. She doubted it though. Her ears were perked for the slightest noise that would be out of place. She pulled her hood over her head before allowing her left hand to fall to the hilt of her sword gripping it just in case.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 02:02 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Dagaron could have cut the tension with sword. He figured he would be the first to show a sign of peace and lowered his hood, and let his cloak hang loosly at his side. His long black hair wipped in his face as he walked. The last thing they needed was no one trusting anyone. Though, he did keep his right arm relativly close to the hilt of his sword.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 02:07 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tela watched Dagaron. He was definately a peace keeper even if it meant he had to make it himself. She knew the others would have to follow his suit before she dared said anything. She had already made a vow. She would only speak is someone spoke to her first. She liked haveing the element of surprise on her side.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 02:15 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Theomer looked first at one, then the other. He was naturally distrusting of them, though by logic he knew that they must be trustworthy to have been invited to this meeting. He stepped forwards and extended a hand to Tela. "I am Theomer of Rohan."

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 02:16 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tela looked at his hand. She reluctantly she shook it. "I am Tela of the Anuylen." she didn't mention she was the only one alive. For a female her grip was strong. As quickly as she had gripped his hand she withdrew her hand. She bowed her head respectively.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 02:19 AM
XornonJay

Dagaron fell back and stood beside Tela until he could wisper without anyone hearing. "You're Anuylen?" He bowed his head lower then usual. "It is a great honor to meet you."

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 02:29 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tela looked at Dagaron. "Thank you, the honor is returned." she whispered back. She wasn't sure if this guy was drop on his head when he was little or if he just lost it. She expected ridicule. This was deinately different. Maybe she had underestimated this group.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 02:34 AM
XornonJay

Realizing she probably didn't want to talk anymore, Dagaron kept his mouth shut and took a step forward to let her keep her position in the back.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 02:37 AM
Tela

Tela watched as Daragon moved orward. She cursed silently in elvish as she realized she was starting to like the guy. She couldn't form any bonds. They might have to be broken. Her hand slipped from the hilt of her sword. "Maybe I should relax" she thought.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 02:41 AM
XornonJay

Dagaron walked up to Theomer and nodded. "So, where exatly are you from. You said you haven't seen you're home in some time."

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 02:49 AM
Darth Revan
-

"I left it when I was but sixteen years old. I was restless, I wanted adventure. Since then I have been wandering around, not doing much of anything. I have returned several times, though I have not for nearly a decade seen any of my family--except for my brother, that is."

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 02:55 AM
XornonJay

"At least you have family to see. Both my parents died when I was young. I was brought up by an older man, who was not only a father to me, but a mentor. But he died.....long ago."

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 03:01 AM
Tela

Tela snorted. She remembered loosing everything in one day...her home, her queen, her friends, and her twin brother. It had definately taken a toll on her.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 03:03 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Hello tela, I'm Gwen," said Gwen as she shook hands in human custom locking one of her hands behind in her back on a dagger just in case something went wrong.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 03:04 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

"I'm... Sorry." By now they had reached the meeting place. A few men and elves were already gathered there. Sitting to their left as they entered were Arwen, and Lord Elrond himself. Theomer looked surprised when he saw Elrond. He knelt on one knee and bowed his head deeply to the elven lord.

((I don't know why we're here though...))

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 03:07 AM
XornonJay

Dagaron quickly bowed, showing respect and then stood, waiting for directions.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 03:09 AM
Tela

Tela walked beore Elrond. She dropped Elogantly to one knee and bowed her head. She greatly respected Elrond. He had overcfome great odds and accomplished many things.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 03:19 AM
Darth Revan
-

Theomer stood, just having fully grasped his surroundings. He was in an elf haven. He had been to many places in his travels, but never to such a place. As he stood, he noticed Arwen. "M'lady," he said after a pause.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 04:52 AM
Tela

Finally, Tela rose, her eyes still did not meet the elf lord's. She joined the company but remained in the back. Her left haand was again fingering the hilt ready to unsheath if it were necessary.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 12:03 PM