KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Calenlondiel's Lord Of The Rings Game "Many Meetings"

Calenlondiel's Lord Of The Rings Game "Many Meetings"
Started by: Twombly

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tela

Tela mounted her horse. She still felt very dizzy ut would not let it overcome her twice. Whatever this thing was it would die. She would slowly skin it if it even had skin. SHe cursed Sauron. Turning to Daragon, she blushed but thanked him the best she could.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post May 10th, 2004 11:58 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

"Fool of a Brandybuck.. I should get the practice sword, it was MINE to begin with! You should carry the stick!" there were voices from the road ahead, outside Rivendell.

"I AM CARRYING A STICK, you pile of ox dung, Jimbleberry! And my stick is broken! So it's shaped like a broken wooden sword.. it's a BROKEN WOODEN SWORD!! frigga-fraggin' fool of a Took!"

"Stop arguing, you two!" a Londro demanded. "We are supposed to be on a covert mission! So, shush!"

The three Hobbits trampled up the trail, toward Rivendell, approaching the gathering group of others ahead...

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post May 11th, 2004 01:15 AM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

As Dagaron turns his horse to leave Rivendell, he see's three small figures walking up the trail. Well, if it wasn't three hobits. He had always loved the halflings. Turning to Theomer he spoke. "On our way out pick one of the halflings up on your horse. Arwen you do the same, and I'll get the last." He tied Tela's horse to his own to lead her and rode toward the trail. Before the lead hobbit knew what happened, he had been grabbed by the collar and lifted into Dagaron's saddle, as well as his friends with the others. "Sorry about this little one. There is evil here. I will explain all when we stop. Don't struggle or I'll have to knock you out, which will not be very comfortable for you."

Old Post May 11th, 2004 01:26 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(((Everyone keeps spelling Dagaron's name wrong...even me. I'm sorry Xornon.)))

Tela sighed. She did not like being led. She would rather do the leading herself. She didn't like not being in control. it scared her and made her even more tense. Her eyes darted looking for danger while listening to Dagaron. She felt her nausia passing.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 01:31 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

-urk!-

"Unhand me, human!" Jimbleberry demanded.
"Release us! We are on a top-secret mission of great importance!!" Sethilor added.

"Uhh, we have an invitation..." Londro concluded. "We're meant to be here... well, sort of... we come as representatives of Master Bilbo Baggins of the Shire..."

they were small, and at the mercy of the humans; and it was better than wandering about on foot all the time, so they went along for the ride.

"Will we be stopping soon for second supper?" Jim chimed in as the group traveled on...

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post May 11th, 2004 01:39 AM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

((no problem, i'm sure i spell it wrong sometimes too, when i type fast, lol, its all good))
Dagaron heard Tela's sigh even over the horses hooves. He reached around the halfling in front of him and untied her reigns, tossing them to her. "Sorry, wasn't sure if you were ready to ride yet."

Old Post May 11th, 2004 01:40 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Dagaron smiled at the hobbits mention of food. "We will stop soon to make sure everything is okay, and you can eat then. As for your invitaion master hobbit, you were more then likely called to the meeting that we just came from. Don't worry, I'll explain all in good time."

Old Post May 11th, 2004 01:42 AM
Tela

Tela blushed. "I...um...thanks." she said taking the reigns of her horse. She felt bad about her jack@$$ attitude.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 01:52 AM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

"See that, stupid?!" Seth sighed. "I knew we would miss the meeting if we stopped for Late and Later Lunch... now we are all off-schedule! We are small as it is, we can't afford to always play catch-up!"

"Shut your yammer-hole, Seth..." Jim jibed back. "You know I get ill with faint if I don't have late lunch and late late lunch after Elevensies... it isn't my fault you are such a slow eater... you don't CHEW, you eat! Be more like me, Took!"

"Forgive my friends." Londro sighed. "They haven't been this far from the Shire... they get nervous and cranky before supper... it soon will pass..."

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post May 11th, 2004 01:57 AM
XornonJay

Dagaron smilled. The halfilings always caused him to laugh. They were a paculier race, but a likeable one, unlike others. They continued to ride until the sun began to set, and then they stopped. Dagaron lowered the hobbit off of his horse and then jumped off himself. He stood near by, watching Tela carefully. The last thing they needed was for one of their greatest warriors to get sick with fever.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 02:05 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Arwen caught up with her friends on the trail. The horse was laden with nescessary provisions but enough so it didn't feel overworked.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 02:07 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by Nabokonir
(SH!T My comp crashes and leaves me internetless for 7 days and ya'll get 21 pages ahead of me!!!)

((whoa... That's a lot of reading... Sorry 'bout that Tela... err... Nab... I'm just going to keep calling you Tela, it sounds better big grin))

((this goes back before all that... when the hobbitses first got picked up))

"Baggins? Bilbo Baggins? I know Bilbo, lived with him for nearly a year, dontcha know," Theomer said, slipping unknowingly into a hobbit-like manner of speach.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 02:09 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tela slid off of her horse. She petted its nose. With a few whispered words she scouted out the perimeter of their camp. she had to make sure they were safe. Her head pounded wildly ut she only wincethen went on. She had a duty and the innocent must e protected.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 02:13 AM
Darth Revan
-

Theomer slid off his horse and loosened his girth. He built a small fire, and motioned the hobbits over. "So, tell me lads... What brings you so far from the Shire?"

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 02:16 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Arwen settled down with them (Tela, hobbits etc.) and layed out her supplies in a good order.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 02:20 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Dagaron quickly made a small fire. It was risk for sure, but for right now, he had to get food not only in Tela to make sure she stayed strong, but the halflings, or there would be a riot. While he cooked a big chunk of meat, he spoke to the hobbits. "The meeting was called to talk about a dark lord that has risen to power. One of Sarons servants. Well, this leader obviously found out about our little meeting, and found the potential leaders of a resistance force, and tried to kill them. Tela over there was hit in the ribs...." he paused as he almost told of his own wound. "And the others were shot at, but luckly weren't hit. As long as we stayed there, Rivendell was in trouble, so we left. Luckly we caught you. Who knows what you might have had to face." He cut each person a piece of the now cooked meet. He took Tela's to her. "I know you'll hate me for saying this, but you need to rest. I'll be up all night watching. You need to fight off the fever. You're to skilled a fighter and leader to get ill now."

Old Post May 11th, 2004 02:20 AM
Darth Revan
-

((I already made a fire silly roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue))

"Dagaron, no need for any one of us to stay up all night. I'll take a shift watching the camp."

Old Post May 11th, 2004 02:23 AM
Tela

Tela smiled. "You're right. I don't like it, but you are right." she said sighing. She hated being so vunerable.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 02:25 AM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

The halflings stretched, and Londro stepped up to the thin, wiry human.

"I think you should tell us something first, Ranger, if that truly is your profession, Sir... You say you know of Bilbo Baggins? What of the other Bagginses, the cousins and uncles and second-cousins, and such? For I'm not sure I know of you... and I'm fairly sure I know of my fair cousin, Bilbo..."

"Aye, that's a fair question, Londro ask 'im..." Seth stepped up. "Before we tell him about our suspicions of Master Bilbo being lost to the Orcs, we should get as much infor---urk!-" a sharp elbow to the rib from Londro shut up the second Hobbit's ramble.

"Yeshssh, asshk him mo--mmmmm-" Jimbleberry tried to take his mind off his food, but just couldn't, cramming more fruit into his already full mouth.

"We have a vested interest in being here now, and only wish to know your cause and ours run a similar course..." Londro covered the revelations of his rambling friends.

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post May 11th, 2004 02:28 AM
XornonJay

((yeah, i was typing while u were, so fire got made twice. lol, bon fire!!!!))
"I know I don't have to stay up all night, but I want to. You are welcome to stay up as well. I just need to think about some things."

Old Post May 11th, 2004 02:31 AM