KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Calenlondiel's Lord Of The Rings Game "Many Meetings"

Calenlondiel's Lord Of The Rings Game "Many Meetings"
Started by: Twombly

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crAZRick
I'm God here!

"And we will have to rise in 3 hours for second supper..." Seth commented. "No halfling should be excluded from taking a post as look-out..."

"Agreed! And well said!" Jimbleberry grinned between bites. "I'll take the hour before dawn, because I like to get an early start on breakfastes..."

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post May 11th, 2004 02:32 AM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

"I'm sorry good hobbit, but our rations will not hold if we eat like you are suggesting. I can let you have your breakfastes this morning, but it will be the only time. We have a long journy ahead." Dagaron sat quietly by the fire, watching embers burn. As soon as the hobbits and others were asleep, he was take his watch.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 02:35 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tela growled. How could these hallings e so cheery when they were in so much danger. She faced away from the others and peered out into the forest looking for danger while quietly eating.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post May 11th, 2004 02:36 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

"Orcs? What leads you to believe he was captured?"

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 02:39 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

Although Londro was remiss to get into much detail, it wasn't his call. Once supping was done, the others took over and explained-- in GREAT detail-- the whole rambling story (of my intro post), including the scroll, the sword, the 'borrowing' and the trek down the trail to the broken wooden sword, the orc tooth, and all...

"...and then, we got hungry, got cranky, and had to stop for second supper, before you all scooped us up and took us off the trail of poor lost Bilbo..."

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post May 11th, 2004 02:45 AM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Theomer thought for a moment. "Where did you find that... Toy sword you left him with?"

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 02:52 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

The Hobbits seemed almost annoyed that the human had missed such an 'important part' of the whole story.

"It was on the trail, leading up to Rivendell... not far from where you found us and picked us up." Jimbleberry explained-- re-explained!!

"Yessir..." Sethilor chimed is, as he so often did throughout the half-hour recount that might have been whittled to 2 or 3 minutes if it hadn't happened to a couple Shirefolk. "That was when my friend and companion Jimbleberry Brandybuck presented ME with this fancy TREE BRANCH as my only defense against the ravages of Orc-kind!"

"Hush up your hissy-fit, Took!" Jim dissed. "These Rangers are talking to the intelligent folk now... child-time will come later... now, go play with your stick!"

grrrr... Seth grumbled and picked at his ear with his 'weapon'.

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post May 11th, 2004 03:00 AM
Darth Revan
-

"Yes, I heard that the first time... I just wanted to make certain I heard right." Theomer glanced over at the horizon, where only a faint glow remained of the sun. "Get your rest, lads. Tomorrow at dawn we go on Bilbo's trail."

Looking over at Dagaron, he said, "I'll take the first shift, if it's alright with you."

Old Post May 11th, 2004 03:23 AM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

"Wake me for early first breakfastes!" Seth suggested, before curling up in a ball near the fire, holding his stick close.

"We shouldn't want to be a bother..." Londro whispered. "Just would like to find our friend, my family, Bilbo, that's all. The boys will mellow as time passes. They're quite a pair, once you get to know them..." he sounded like he was trying to convince himself of the hope that the halflings would fit in as time passed, as much as convincing the humans and elves. "We shall see you in the morning, then... and thank you for saving us, from ourselves, if not from danger of orcish variety.."

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post May 11th, 2004 03:33 AM
Tela

Tela got up. She needed to stretch her legs. Sitting down so long did not help.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 11:10 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~umm what happened~

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post May 11th, 2004 11:34 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Dagaron nodded to Theomer. "Go ahead, I'll sit by the fire. Whistle if you see or hear anything." He unsheathed his sword and laid it across his lap, and sat staring into the fire.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 02:21 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~fine ill be with Dagaron~
Eddie watch the fire burn as he waited with Dagaron.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 02:23 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

((Basically, everyone in the group has been targeted for assassination. We bugged out of Rivendell b/c we didn't want to put it in danger. We picked up the hobbits, who were coming to the meeting late. I basically explained the meeting to the hobbits. Your character could have been coming late too.....traffic? lol))

Old Post May 11th, 2004 02:53 PM
Darth Revan
-

"You should get some rest, Dunadain. I'll wake you if I hear anything."

Old Post May 11th, 2004 03:07 PM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

Londro rested, but could not sleep, for the troubles he had brought upon his elder cousin, Bilbo. His mind raced over all the wretched things the Uruk Hai might do to a single sole Hobbit caught in the wild. He clutched Sting to his chest, somewhat grateful its blue glow had ceased, but, in another way bothered that the Orcs which Bilbo had encountered might not be in the area any longer...

"Oh, bother..." he sighed, as he cried quietly to himself.

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post May 11th, 2004 03:21 PM
XornonJay

Dagaron nodded. "Wake me in two hours, and you can get two hours of rest, and then you can wake back up if you want."

Old Post May 11th, 2004 08:08 PM
Tela

Tela had wondered away from the camp. It was obvious the others were busy with the hobbits. She took out her ow when she was she was a good distance from the others. She made a quick target and began to practice her aim with an arrow.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 08:47 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Eddie was that every one had made good friends with each other, he walked to a bolder went behind it and fell asleep.

Old Post May 12th, 2004 02:37 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Aren joined her with a silent foot. "Hey! Do you mind if I practice with you?"

Old Post May 13th, 2004 02:34 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote