KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Calenlondiel's Lord Of The Rings Game "Many Meetings"

Calenlondiel's Lord Of The Rings Game "Many Meetings"
Started by: Twombly

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XornonJay

((in light of DR's absence...))
Theomer woke Dagaron up after two hours, and then took his two hours of sleep. Dagaron noticed both Tela and Arwen were gone, but he didn't worry. They could both take care of themselves. Tela was probably out walking the pain off, and Arwen was probably practicing with her bow or something of the sort. Dagaron took a seat in a low tree, just out of the light of the fire. He pulled his cloak tightly around him. Here he could keep a watch on the camp, and have a good advantage in a fight. He would have to wake the hobbits in a little while for breakfast though, if he didn't want three angry rioters in the morning.

Old Post May 13th, 2004 01:24 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Eddie woke up, he had a dream that showd death and destructiuon, this was the first dream that he ever had like that, so he decided to stay awake and aware. He walked over to Dagaron and said, "is it alrite if i stay up with you?"

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post May 13th, 2004 01:29 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

"Be my guest. Just stay out of the light."

Old Post May 13th, 2004 01:45 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"its ok i dont like the light that much, i prefer the cold and dark", replied Eddie.

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post May 13th, 2004 01:48 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

It started out as a soft shimmer, hardly noticeable under the Hobbit Londro's light cloak...

..in minutes, it grew into a pulsing blue heartbeat, growing brighter, and illuminating the halfling as he slept...

... moments later, the glare was nearly blinding, as Sting came to life in Londro's grip, and began to hum and vibrate! The vibrations woke the slumbering shorty with a start. He winced against the blinding flash of blade in his hand and screamed.

"ORCS approaching!!! Lots of them!!" as he scrambled to his feet.

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post May 13th, 2004 03:45 PM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tela had immediately climbed a tree. She had heard the approaching hoarde of orcs. She stood on the branch and peered out. Her eyes widened. How could they be so close?

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post May 13th, 2004 07:19 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Dagaron strung his bow and looked out into the woods. He didn't see or hear anything. He stood on his perch and listened. It wasn't until now that he noticed the forest was completly silent. Not a cricket was sounding, not an owl hooting. He looked for Tela, and faintly saw her outline in a tree across the clearing. Whatever was coming, was in for a fight from hell.

Old Post May 13th, 2004 08:19 PM
Tela

Tela immediately drew an arrow and fired hitting two orcs. their screams pierced the deadly silence that shrouded the forest.

Old Post May 13th, 2004 08:47 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Dagaron heard the screams and instantly saw where they were. He fired three arrows like lightning and then jumped down from his tree, sword drawn. He had to wake the others.

Old Post May 13th, 2004 09:24 PM
Tela

Tela had sprung from her tree. Keeping her left arm down to protect her injured side. She drew her sword and met the orcs hald way. She had to hold them off.

Old Post May 13th, 2004 09:42 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Arwen drew out a dagger and started fighting hand to hand with them. She didn't want to lose.

Old Post May 13th, 2004 10:40 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Dagaron stood by the fire, making sure the halflings were behind him at all times. As the orcs came near, he swung his sword with grace, cleaving his enemies easily. Soon, orcs were lying dead all over the camp. Tela had held off many, even with her wounds, and the same was for Arwen. Theomer and Dagaron had protected the hobbits, and killed many. Dagaron had counted 20 of his own, but he had lost count after that, for they had come in swarms. They had stopped when they saw their efforts were usless. No one lowered their blades yet though. Dagaron scanned everyone to see if they were hurt. He had been nicked in the arm, but it was merely a flesh wound that he could fix in a minute. He looked at Tela to see if her wound had been effected.

Old Post May 13th, 2004 11:47 PM
Tela

An orc held an unconscious Tela. She had been knocked in the temple with the hilt of a sword. It was bleeding. They had already bound her wrists and unarmed her.

Old Post May 13th, 2004 11:52 PM
XornonJay

((are u still in camp, or did they take you??))

Old Post May 13th, 2004 11:55 PM
Tela

(I'm on the edge of camp)

Old Post May 13th, 2004 11:59 PM
XornonJay

Dagaron quickly pulled his bow up and aimed the arrow at the orc. He quickly brought his sword to her throat. Orcs may be stupid most of the time, but this one knew what it was doing. Dagaron didn't know what to do.

Old Post May 14th, 2004 12:02 AM
Tela

Tela's limp body was eing held up. The orc's eyes narrowed as it laughed. "Would you risk her life." he said slightly pressing the blade into her throat just enough to allow a slight blood flow.

Old Post May 14th, 2004 12:07 AM
XornonJay

Dagaron lowered his bow. Tela probably would have killed him had she seen this. He just couldn't risk her life. It wasn't his to take. "Why don't you fight with honor, and not cower behind the woman."

Old Post May 14th, 2004 12:40 AM
Darth Revan
-

Theomer gripped the elven spear tightly and crept around behind the orc as quietly as he could. He was afraid the creature would hear him, but it seemed so preoccupied it didn't notice his presence. When he was fifteen or twenty feet away from the orc, he took a huge leap, covering nearly half the distance, and severed the orc's weapon arm clean from its body in a single swipe. It roared in fury and turned around. The last thing it saw was Theomer flying through the air towards it, sword drawn

Theomer shoved the body away roughly, sheathed his sword, and picked up the elven glaive/spear from where he had dropped it.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post May 14th, 2004 12:47 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tela laid on the ground unconscious. Another orc moved forward. He picked her up and shoved her to his friends that had encircled the camp. "Do that again, human, and she will die." he told Theomer.

Old Post May 14th, 2004 12:55 AM