KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Calenlondiel's Lord Of The Rings Game "Many Meetings"

Calenlondiel's Lord Of The Rings Game "Many Meetings"
Started by: Twombly

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XornonJay

Dagaron clenched his teeth in frustration. She was unconcience, which meant if he were to hit her with an arrow, she wouldn't feel it until she woke up. Dagaron struggled with the thought. If he hit her, they would she he didn't care, and would try to kill Theomer and himself. He made eye contact with Theomer. The look he sent could only mean one thing. "Get ready for a fight". Dagaron swiftly loosed an arrow into Tela's upper leg, and then into the orc that was holding her; and then leap with lightning speed into the group of orcs, Theomer following. He cleaved through all he could, and stood over Tela, making sure they didn't get back to her.

Old Post May 14th, 2004 01:03 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Theomer let out a snarl and swung his polearm around, sending three orcs flying to the ground. He spun the weapon swiftly around, and stabbed one of them in the chest, ending his life. Two more came at him from the front, swinging their scimitars high above their heads. He blocked both their downward blows at once, twisting the long pole to the right so that one of them had his weapon wrenched out of his grip. Theomer fought with lightning speed and incredible efficiency.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post May 14th, 2004 01:12 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Eddie casted a spell, he jumped into the air and shot icicles at the center of orcs, killing many.

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post May 14th, 2004 02:04 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tela groaned. She could smell dirt and Blood!!! LOTS OF BLOOD! "Ugh." she said covering her nose. She tried to get up but screamed in agony as the pain in her upper leg hit her at once.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post May 14th, 2004 11:21 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

When all the orcs had either been killed or had run away, Dagaron knelt over Tela. "Don't move. I had to hit you with an arrow, sorry, but it was nessasary. The arrow isn't deep in the leg, just through the outside." Dagaron quickly broke the arrow off at the entery wound, and then pulled the rest throught the exit. He tied a cloth tightly around it. "Again, I'm sorry but it was nessasary."

Old Post May 14th, 2004 02:14 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Eddie went over to Dagaron and asked, "this might not be my business, but why was it nessasery to shoot her?"

Old Post May 14th, 2004 02:38 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

"They had her hostage, and as long as they did, if we made a move to defend ourselves, they would have killed her. If I shot her, they would think her life meant nothing to me, and forget about her. Most men wouldn't fall for that, but orcs are a bit duller." Dagaron looked down at Tela and winced. "I am sorry though." He offered his hand down to her. "Let me help you to the fire."

Old Post May 14th, 2004 02:42 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Eddie said, "is there any thing i can do to help?"

Old Post May 14th, 2004 02:44 PM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

Londro wouldn't let the humans and elves defend the camp alone, after they had also saved the hobbits earlier. The halfling leaped up and charged the nearest orc, Sting swinging wildly. Jimbleberry and Sethilor were roused from sleep as well, and pounced on the same single orc Londro had engaged.

Unfortunately, the 2 defenseless hobbits were easily shucked off the towering orc, flung across the camp with violent fury. In those few moments of defending itself from the asaults of Jim and Seth, the orc made itself vulnerable to Londro, and Sting found its mark deep inside the creature's chest.

The orc screeched in horror and agony, but collapsed to the ground, dead.

Londro ducked and dodged and blocked the fury of rampaging orcs that flooded across the campsite, moving to defend his fallen friends. The humans and elves fought hard, and drove the orcs away, into the night.

Londro leaned over and nudged Jimbleberry, who was cowering behind a log. "Some fun, eh Jimble-boy?" he joked. Jim didn't move or respond at all...

...Londro looked up and crawled over the log, gasping as he noticed a thick branch extending from the log, piercing Jimbleberry through the torso and extending out his back.

...Jimbleberry Brandybuck was dead...

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post May 14th, 2004 05:52 PM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(are you homicidal, Slicky or just like killing off your chars? stick out tongue )

Tela growled. "Perfect. Now I"m even more weak then before." she said pushing herself off the ground, but instead fell down from dizziness. She lost a lot of blood frpm her head wound. "Just kill me so you all can move faster."

Old Post May 14th, 2004 09:27 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

"No. We can melt the leg wound shut, and the head and will heal quickly. In a few days, you will be fine." Dagaron moved away from her, and over to Londro. Tela was obviously not happy with him, and would probably be sore with him for a while. He desided to give her space for now. When he saw Londro over his dead friends body, Dagaron felt sorry for him. He laid his hand on the halflings shoulder. "I'm sorry master hobbit. I'm sure he was an abmireable hobbit."

Old Post May 14th, 2004 10:10 PM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

"He was a troublesome bother of a Brandybuck, for sure..." Londro frowned and cried. "But, he was a good friend, never one to turn away from adventure, or danger, or trouble of any sort...

"Curse me, and this blade, Sting, for not striking fast and hard enough!" Londro slammed the hilt of Sting against the petrified log and hard ground. "Curses! Curses!" again and again, Londro pounded the earth with the butt of the sword. Only once he was spent, drained of anger and energy over the loss of his friend, did Londro collapse against the log, and hug Jimbleberry close.

"What? What's that?" Sethilor spoke up, after shaking off his wounds, and wandering over the log to be with his fallen companions. There, on the ground, lay a crystal gemstone, encrusted with gold...

"What?" Londro sighed, shifting his gaze from Jim to Seth then to the ground. "Oh bother..." he pouted, picking up the clear crystal; it was the hilt-stone at the base of the sword Sting, and it had fallen free from the sword. Cousin Bilbo would certainly have Londro's hide for this!

"Ah, Bilbo..." Londro found his thoughts drifting to his missing cousin. "What could the Orcs have wanted from you? And, why do they still lurk about, if they had found and killed you??"

Londro picked up the crystal and tried to jam it back into place on the base of Sting's hilt, but his efforts failed in two ways. First, because the base of the sword was now so clogged and packed with earth the gem would not sit deep enough to stay. Secondly, the golden band which encircled the gemstone slipped form the crystal, and would not stay back in place. Where once there was only the sword, Sting, now there was the sword, the stone, and...

... the golden ring!

Londro sighed, and sobbed, scooping up the crystal and the ring, pocketing the artifacts and slipping Sting back in his belt-loop.

FLASHBACK To a time after Bilbo had returned to the Shire upon acquiring the Ring, but before knowing any more if its true nature and evils, only knowing that it was powerful and would render the wearer invisible. Bilbo, realizing what a glorious treasure such a ring would be to all of his thieving cousins, fashioned the hilt of Sting into a hollow, into which he hid the ring and capped the base of the hilt with a perfectly cut crystal stone, sealing the Ring inside, out of sight, and out of mind, the magic of Sting shielding the Ring from other scrying, prying divination spells...

But, one eye saw beyond the mask, the illusion, the simple trick...

The Eye of Sauron, though rendered weak and all-but-powerless now,
(between the Hobbit and the LOTR) knew of the Ring's potential, and followed the course of the Ring, using agents of Sauron to track the Ring-bearer across the known world. Humans and elves defended the Ring bearer, so those places would be first easy targets for Agents of Sauron, until the Evil Lord's power would grow to be sufficient enough to draw the Ring bearer to him, to reclaim the Ring for himself, and to rule the world...

"Oh, Bilbo, we must find you... dead or alive, I must know your fate, even if it becomes my own fate!"

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post May 14th, 2004 10:57 PM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

~Is that cool that we stuff this story between The Hobbit and LOTR? Before anyone knows that Bilbo's treasured Ring is The One Ring to Rule Them All, when Sauron is weak and all but dead, but his power slowly growing... before Aragorn and the 'real' Fellowship form, before they are really needed, because this is a case of simpler smaller lesser evil followers and servants of Sauron, searching for the Ring... like the B Team Fellowship, or something, before the main event... smile ~

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post May 14th, 2004 11:00 PM
Tela

~Sure go with it~

Tela struggled to her feet. She would not let her weakness how. "We should get a move on."

Old Post May 20th, 2004 12:35 AM
Tela

~!*I think this has died*!~

Old Post May 30th, 2004 05:03 PM
Darth Revan
-

((I concur, doctor.))

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 07:21 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(((Thank you, nurse stick out tongue )))

Old Post May 30th, 2004 07:22 PM
Darth Revan
-

(( laughing ))

Old Post May 30th, 2004 07:39 PM
Tela

(((I wanna start my own LOTR RP)))

Old Post May 30th, 2004 07:43 PM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

((is it just me? maybe I DO take over these things and then they just die, because my ideas suck ass so bad? I don't play alot of these things, but seems like the ones I pick die quick...

is it me? do I suck? they always end on my posts...

sad

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post May 30th, 2004 11:11 PM