KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Calenlondiel's Lord Of The Rings Game "Many Meetings"

Calenlondiel's Lord Of The Rings Game "Many Meetings"
Started by: Twombly

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Gwen laughed softly.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 01:19 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

"I was just passing through a woodland on my horse... I thought they were Noldor, or Sindar perhaps. I was hungry, asked if they had any food to spare. They tried to shoot me."

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 01:22 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tela sighed. Gwen was getting on her nerves.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 01:22 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Sorry for the stupid laugh. I'm too mad at the other elves for teaching me to be refined. As if I could ever be that. But I do it to impress them not me. From now I'll be myself," she said as she dropped her shoulders in a shrug.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 01:25 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tela sighed. "Whatever.." she said as she stood to straighten her tunic.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 01:28 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Theomer pulled out his hunting dagger and twirled it around his fingers, bored.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 01:30 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Fine," said Gwen as she pulled out her dagger and put it back into the sheath with skilled practice to train for fights against evil.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 01:33 AM
XornonJay

Dagaron was amused at the conversation. No one seemed to know who exatly the Anuylen were. He knew, and he respected them. They may have done somethings that were considered evil by others, but it was always for a reason.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 01:34 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tela shook her head. She would never show her waepons. The only one visible was her sword and bow.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 01:38 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"What's wrong with everyone you seem edgy?" asked Arwen.
*Can I control her to?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 01:40 AM
Darth Revan
-

((yeah she's pretty much an NPC))

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 01:42 AM
Tela

Tela looked at Arwen. "Much evil has separated the races. I am sure Lord Elrond has told you."

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 01:43 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Barely says a word to me," she said.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 01:45 AM
Tela

Tela frowned. "It is hard to explain."

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 01:54 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Elrond is sometimes secretive," she said. "Even to his daughter."

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 01:55 AM
Darth Revan
-

Theomer looked oddly at Arwen, wondering what had come over her. He had seen her before, but never like this.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 02:01 AM
Tela

"At least it is sometimes and not all the time"

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 02:01 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Your right," she said with a weak smile.
*Can I be in control of Arwen instead of Gwen? Nobody else seems interested in being her. By control I mean the whole time.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 02:05 AM
Tela

*I don't see why not

Tela sighed. "I am sure he has good reason."

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 02:07 AM
Darth Revan
-

((sure but not instead of your character...))

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 02:07 AM